The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

22 hours ago, Unforgiven said:

Chinese Communist Party Constructing Nearly 100 More Bio Labs Like Wuhan Institute Of Virology.

https://thenationalpulse.com/breaking/ccp-constructing-100-more-wuhan-biolabs/

That's real end of times ***** right there. They will undoubtedly screw up again. I've said in a previous post that all this SARS stuff is lab accidents. They never found definitive proof of SARS in the wild not to mention SARS 2.  They won't because nature didn't make it. 

It's scary that the virology gang whose sloppiness that started all this will never be held accountable, never mention spend one day in jail.

Edited by dpberr

1 hour ago, dpberr said:

That's real end of times ***** right there. They will undoubtedly screw up again. I've said in a previous post that all this SARS stuff is lab accidents. They never found definitive proof of SARS in the wild not to mention SARS 2.  They won't because nature didn't make it. 

It's scary that the virology gang who's sloppiness that started all this will never be held accountable, never mention spend one day in jail.

The media could force this on both parties by running with it as ferociously as they did over the horror story of a President that might like the idea of getting along with Russia.  I know this end times virus potential or just the lock down indefinite mitigation goodbye USA is nowhere near that level of scandal but I mean c'mon man.  

Unfortunately the party they solely represent the CCP/DNC is giving then their marching orders and they are obliging.

I'm told today gun violence is a public health crisis you know.  

China is laughing their freaking a***s off. 

Edited by Big Blitz

10 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

I’m not referring to specific virus. Why did the Spanish flu cases drop dramatically (better)?

The Spanish Flu never went away. Its variants still kill thousands every year. 

SARS-COV-2 is different as far as we can tell with its variants more contained to changes along its spike proteins. This makes it easier to vaccinate against long term and should make it a lot less like H1N1 that comes every year with massively deadly variants. 

Edited by Sundancer

21 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Anecdote time.

I cure my own sausages.  I spray them with a bacteria.  It's a "good" bacteria designed to protect the sausages from "bad" bacteria.  That's the white mold you see on certain cured meat.  When they are fully cured the mold his too much so I wipe it off.  I noticed I was getting congested after doing that.  Mold in your lungs is very scary.  So 2020 rolls around and I have all sorts of masks to use.  I had two batches done over two weekends.  I wear my cheap blue "paper" mask one week.  Chest is congested.  Week two I switch to my dense cloth mask.  Guess what?  Chest was congested. So my little experiment shows masks may not work?  

Explain my story.  

Mold spores are around 3-30 microns in diameter and your mask pores were likely larger than that, thus not filtered as effectively.  The difference between your mold situation and that of Covid is that the main route of transmission of Covid is through larger droplets and aerosols which are captured more readily by masks.  The mold spores are released as individual spores and not in droplet form.

8 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

The media could force this on both parties by running with it as ferociously as they did over the horror story of a President that might like the idea of getting along with Russia.  I know this end times virus potential or just the lock down indefinite mitigation goodbye USA is nowhere near that level of scandal but I mean c'mon man.  

Unfortunately the party they solely represent the CCP/DNC is giving then their marching orders and they are obliging.

I'm told today gun violence is a public health crisis you know.  

China is laughing their freaking a***s off. 

When you have thousands of people, i.e. the public, dying from gunshots every year across the country what would you call it?

30 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

Mold spores are around 3-30 microns in diameter and your mask pores were likely larger than that, thus not filtered as effectively.  The difference between your mold situation and that of Covid is that the main route of transmission of Covid is through larger droplets and aerosols which are captured more readily by masks.  The mold spores are released as individual spores and not in droplet form.

All this on @Chef Jim ‘s sausage and the spores emanating from within, but scientific alligator arms on mass protests involving tens of thousands of individuals from all walks of life, in cities across the country, week after week after week...

Of course, it’s started again as the weather  Not a concern from the White House about the spread, das Fauch making his media rounds missing opportunity after opportunity to appeal to people that if you’re going to loot and burn, for God’s sake get vaccinated first!   

On the bright side, in NY, turns out COVID does not start bar-hopping until midnight in NY. 

45 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

All this on @Chef Jim ‘s sausage and the spores emanating from within, but scientific alligator arms on mass protests involving tens of thousands of individuals from all walks of life, in cities across the country, week after week after week...

Of course, it’s started again as the weather  Not a concern from the White House about the spread, das Fauch making his media rounds missing opportunity after opportunity to appeal to people that if you’re going to loot and burn, for God’s sake get vaccinated first!   

On the bright side, in NY, turns out COVID does not start bar-hopping until midnight in NY. 

The CDC advises that because of UV ray's ability to kill viruses which is present in sunlight it is much safer to loot and riot during the day than it is at night. 

• Haha (+1) 2

On 4/18/2021 at 1:55 AM, Big Blitz said:

Was always complete and total B.S.

I definitely believe the only thing that may work to limit spread is limiting capacity and preventing people from getting together.  No question.  It's awful policy on anything other then a local level watching for....you know the things that matter like hospitalizations and ICU capacity.  What we were told from the beginning.  You know metrics that didn't include complete eradication of aresolized virus your mask are doing nothing to MAY HELP in your hilarious "Swiss cheese" defense strategy.  You shelter in place let everyone else live.  Hospitalizations become a crisis let us know thanks.  

But since we couldn't shelter in place for long (long is a relative term many are good with this meaning indefinitely)....gotta do something or this country won't fully shelter in place and obey that will take a gradual few years of compliance to achieve that but we'll get there!!   

So the following reasons were why masks were "necessary" in order to allow the folks who won't stand for shelter in place nonsense longer then 15 minutes let alone 15 days..

1. We need to do something 

2. In order to get people out spending money, they will feel safer in masks and if you're in one they will gladly take the risk of a lifetime and go shop at Target

3. If you work at Target and you get Covid.  Target might get sued.  "What did you do to keep your employees safe!?"  Well we deep cleaned for no reason and made people wear masks so not our fault.  

Dumbest health policy in human history.  

Will never ever be admitted to in this decade.  

Dude...did you actually bother to click and even read the abstract? 

Michigan set to make coronavirus restrictions on businesses permanent

The state of Michigan is moving to make the state’s emergency coronavirus restrictions permanent.

Michigan’s regulatory agencies plan to make COVID-19 rules such as mask wearing, social distancing, daily health screenings, record-keeping, and keeping a “COVID-19 safety coordinator” on-site permanent for Michigan businesses. Businesses would be forced to require their customers wear masks, whether or not they have been vaccinated against the virus.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/michigan-covid-restrictions-permanent?_amp=true&__twitter_impression=true

All be over by September 2021....

tenor.gif

1 hour ago, TH3 said:

Dude...did you actually bother to click and even read the abstract? 

Yes. 

And real world data.  

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Michigan set to make coronavirus restrictions on businesses permanent

The state of Michigan is moving to make the state’s emergency coronavirus restrictions permanent.

Michigan’s regulatory agencies plan to make COVID-19 rules such as mask wearing, social distancing, daily health screenings, record-keeping, and keeping a “COVID-19 safety coordinator” on-site permanent for Michigan businesses. Businesses would be forced to require their customers wear masks, whether or not they have been vaccinated against the virus.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/michigan-covid-restrictions-permanent?_amp=true&__twitter_impression=true

All be over by September 2021....

tenor.gif

Have you been vaccinated yet?

41 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Have you been vaccinated?

Yes.  2 shots.  Done.  

Would like to no longer wear masks that don't work.  And full capacity everything.  

But I'll settle for that 4th of July BBQ with 5 friends I guess.  And mitigation for life.   

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Yes.  2 shots.  Done.  

Would like to no longer wear masks that don't work.  And full capacity everything.  

But I'll settle for that 4th of July BBQ with 5 friends I guess.  And mitigation for life.   

Thank you. Some of my more conservative friends are NOT getting the vaccine - but they bich non stop about the lock downs and masks.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Thank you. Some of my more conservative friends are NOT getting the vaccine - but they bich non stop about the lock downs and masks.

I don't understand why this is a problem for you.

It's their choice.  

We did not sign up for "until an experimental vaccine."

Most importantly, they're seeing that it doesn't matter.  Mitigation is going to continue no matter what.  

Your *leaders* are not saying otherwise.  

No we don't expect them to know what herd immunity will look like (also something we didn't sign up for) but they need to convey to the vaccinated yes you are good to go.   

If you can still spread it even if vaccinated those people you are complaining about don't care and I don't blame them.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Sundancer said:

The Spanish Flu never went away. Its variants still kill thousands every year. 

SARS-COV-2 is different as far as we can tell with its variants more contained to changes along its spike proteins. This makes it easier to vaccinate against long term and should make it a lot less like H1N1 that comes every year with massively deadly variants. 

If you read what you quoted I didn't say it went away.  Why did the number of deaths drop dramatically?  This it the question I'm asking.  

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

I see nothing but lies in this post.  

38 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

And of course, no one really blames her for wanting to see her father, that is not the point.

The point is she felt that she could take that choice away from everyone else in Michigan.

Don't you think that there were 'ordinary' people who wanted to see their loved ones ??

People who cried and prayed all alone, because the State knew better.

• Like (+1) 2