The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

And ...we move the goal posts once again. So now masks aren’t the answer? What page of Joe’s Big Plan is that on? 

Who said it wasn't part of the solution helping slow the spread... I have only seen ignorant people saying that.

I think you are very confused and maybe need to learn more on your own about viruses.

3 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Who said it wasn't part of the solution helping slow the spread... I have only seen ignorant people saying that.

I think you are very confused and maybe need to learn more on your own about viruses.

And I think you need to get out more. This is a really big country TB. Our conditions, regulations and reactions here in California apparently look nothing like what you’re experiencing in Florida. But sure...just keep thinking this is all political if it helps you sleep at night. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

And I think you need to get out more. This is a really big country TB. Our conditions, regulations and reactions here in California apparently look nothing like what you’re experiencing in Florida. But sure...just keep thinking this is all political if it helps you sleep at night. 

It's not political but you want it to be. Virus doesn't care about your politics... Unless they are republican politics where your leader never believed in the virus, if the virus could vote it would have voted Trump in the last election.

5 minutes ago, TBBills said:

It's not political but you want it to be. Virus doesn't care about your politics... Unless they are republican politics where your leader never believed in the virus, if the virus could vote it would have voted Trump in the last election.

And...you’re back to the politics...again. Are there no mirrors in Tampa? 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, TBBills said:

I was just making fun of you.

As I have been of everyone on here who immediately wants to make this a Left v Right thing. It’s a virus. And we may not actually be able to do all that much about it really. Blaming one side’s political leanings is childish. We’ve become addicted to quick fixes. This however isn’t something you can just throw money at. The vaccines are going to take time to have any real impact. After almost a full year, we’ve only just now eclipsed 300 million TESTS and the vaccines generally require two doses. 

12 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Again.....the 6:30 to 6:55 mark.  I've posted this probably 5x and no one has a defense or explanation for this.  Because they know he's right.  

I'm still waiting for this video to get taken down.  

It's already been explained to you, weeks ago.  But you are so steeped in your own ignorance any further effort seems pointless. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, GaryPinC said:

It's already been explained to you, weeks ago.  But you are so steeped in your own ignorance any further effort seems pointless. 

No it wasn't.   

Permanent distancing and masking.  

That's called the logical takeaway from this.  Indefinite distancing and masking. 

Years.   

If not, explain till when.  

Thanks.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

49 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

No it wasn't.   

Permanent distancing and masking.  

That's called the logical takeaway from this.  Indefinite distancing and masking. 

Years.   

If not, explain till when.  

Thanks.  

Your logic is extremely flawed.

It's relatively simple.  It'll be over when the hospitalizations, deaths, and new cases decrease and stabilize.  As vaccinations come up and cases go down precautions are relaxed.  If everything stays stable we continue to relax precautions until we're done with masking and distancing.

How soon is difficult to predict but we know it'll happen a lot quicker if everyone gets vaccinated.

Personally, somewhere between end spring and fall for a return to normalcy seems reasonable right now.

It's not about stamping it out.  It hardly ever was. It's about having it under control.

• Like (+1) 2

50 minutes ago, GaryPinC said:

It's not about stamping it out.  It hardly ever was. It's about having it under control.

I'd like to agree with everything you said the problem is I disagree with this part thus making all the goals you mentioned and I to would think what should happen, won't.  

They are acting like and preparing for a life where we will need to "sacrifice" and "care" about everyone else bc its always going to be out there.  No matter how low Hospitalizations or deaths are that is 1 too many.

Now no, if there are single digit cases and deaths it's a different story. 

But for a very long time there are going to be 1000s of cases and minimum a few hundred deaths.  

I see zero evidence that will be acceptable for them to go back to full normal.  

• Dislike 1

1 minute ago, Doc said:

On what page was "restock PPE"?

Why did Trump wait three years to restock PPE?

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

And then....after the memes...comes the name calling. If you want to skip right to screaming "RACIST"....I'll wait.  One, two, three....go!

Name calling?

Are you being cancelled too?

Censored?

What else you got?