The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You really do make @Deranged Rhino proud. He has such an influence on you dear.

you are so funny, cant defend your takes at ALL..and you wonder why people like me, who vehemently disagree politically with most of the posters who left here politically, find them  more intelligent and intellectually honest... cause all you can do is attack me and not defend your position.

Does that not make you think maybe your position is indefensible?

1 minute ago, plenzmd1 said:

you are so funny, cant defend your takes at ALL..and you wonder why people like me, who vehemently disagree politically with most of the posters who left here politically, find them  more intelligent and intellectually honest... cause all you can do is attack me and not defend your position.

Does that not make you think maybe your position is indefensible?

I don't care about your opinion. Go back and hang out with the smart kids cult.

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I don't care about your opinion. Go back and hang out with the smart kids cult.

TY for proving my point. I link studies, you call then my opinion. Perfect.

FREAKING INTELLECTUAL IDIOT!!!!!!

Edited by plenzmd1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

Lord knows this forum has gone down hill in the last 4 months, critical thinking has evaporated as idiots like @TBBills have taken over.

Looks like you are mad b.c people like you cannot spread fake bull#### on here anymore.

Something bad must have happened on the other site for these cancers to come back here and cry about not being here. All you have to do is stop being a feeble minded brainwashed Trumpie and stop lying.

Edited by TBBills

2 hours ago, TBBills said:

Looks like you are mad b.c people like you cannot spread fake bull#### on here anymore.

Something bad must have happened on the other site for these cancers to come back here and cry about not being here. All you have to do is stop being a feeble minded brainwashed Trumpie and stop lying.

Here is what i do know..neither you nor @BillStime can answer a simple  freaking question or support your position on masks . If masks usage is shown to be at 90% since August/September time frame, as those two studies from a a left leaning organisation and a center organization state...why the surge? But i am sure i will get some kind of insult back instead of clear and logical thinking..

1 hour ago, plenzmd1 said:

Here is what i do know..neither you nor @BillStime can answer a simple  freaking question or support your position on masks . If masks usage is shown to be at 90% since August/September time frame, as those two studies from a a left leaning organisation and a center organization state...why the surge? But i am sure i will get some kind of insult back instead of clear and logical thinking..

You like to make up 90%, but forgot most masks are not worn properly. No one wants to answer ***** you make up... Stop ***** lying and let us know when you can do that.

1287 pages yes most fill with big blitzed stupid fake bull#### but he has been proven wrong time and time again. You need to look through the past and find your answer people will not continue to answer this ***** for you just so you can ignore it like you do with the truth.

Your agenda is played out here and people don't give a ***** about your stupidity anymore. The 5th of November was the best day for this site, don't come back and pollute it again.

Imagine the surge if no one was wearing a mask, 200k people a day sucks but if we were all Trump supporters it would be much worse since no one would be wearing a mask.

Edited by TBBills

Anyone notice the people who are complaining are the only ones here all day posting false information pretending like they cannot live their life. 

Meanwhile people are still having weddings, NFL QBs getting in trouble for going to strip club and wearing no mask, people on the beaches in Florida. Ski resorts opening now that winter is coming, Dinsey World open and packed with people.  

The only ones living in the dark are really the ones who support Trump and sit home looking for false information to fit a brainwashed feeble mind...

Yea but keep trying to push your mask agenda, it's funny to see how desperate you are.

Edited by TBBills
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 hours ago, TBBills said:

Anyone notice the people who are complaining are the only ones here all day posting false information pretending like they cannot live their life. 

Meanwhile people are still having weddings, NFL QBs getting in trouble for going to strip club and wearing no mask, people on the beaches in Florida. Ski resorts opening now that winter is coming, Dinsey World open and packed with people.  

The only ones living in the dark are really the ones who support Trump and sit home looking for false information to fit a brainwashed feeble mind...

Yea but keep trying to push your mask agenda, it's funny to see how desperate you are.

Have a nice distanced day.  

25 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Have a nice distanced day.  

So you post fake twitter ***** like always and never answer the question. I knew you were dumb but purposely fear mongering when it is only working on you is beyond pathetic. You have proven to be a dirt bag though many times on here 

12 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Here is more data for Team Lockdown for Life

Please name one person who has said this, come on dirt bag don't let me make you look like a fool... Daily.

Where is the answer? ***** you have no lies ready for this, no random fake twitter posts? That sucks.

Edited by TBBills

15 minutes ago, TBBills said:

So you post fake twitter ***** like always and never answer the question. I knew you were dumb but purposely fear mongering when it is only working on you is beyond pathetic. You have proven to be a dirt bag though many times on here 

Please name one person who has said this, come on dirt bag don't let me make you look like a fool... Daily.

Where is the answer? ***** you have no lies ready for this, no random fake twitter posts? That sucks.

Listen bro.  This is some straight up science you need to understand.

Whatever we're doing.  Is NOT WORKING. 

Considering how contagious it is, and how out of control cases are, we strongly need to consider EXTENDING 6 FEET TO 24 FEET.  

MASKS?  NOT ENOUGH. 

Haz mat suits only!   

This is the only way now.  Indefinitely.  No questions asked.  

I also have some serious concerns about the extremely weak state response here in NY.  I'm currently taking a serious risk letting my kids visit grandma and grandpa (oh and great grandma and grandpa to)....even tho they don't care.....But anyway why can Niagara County have indoor dining but Erie County cannot? 

That's awful weak leadership.  Lock it all down indefinitely.  

Science.  

42 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Listen bro.  This is some straight up science you need to understand.

Whatever we're doing.  Is NOT WORKING. 

Considering how contagious it is, and how out of control cases are, we strongly need to consider EXTENDING 6 FEET TO 24 FEET.  

MASKS?  NOT ENOUGH. 

Haz mat suits only!   

This is the only way now.  Indefinitely.  No questions asked.  

I also have some serious concerns about the extremely weak state response here in NY.  I'm currently taking a serious risk letting my kids visit grandma and grandpa (oh and great grandma and grandpa to)....even tho they don't care.....But anyway why can Niagara County have indoor dining but Erie County cannot? 

That's awful weak leadership.  Lock it all down indefinitely.  

Science. 

It is working which is why the number isn't a million people a day. Blame Trump for the leadership he is the one that runs this country and had the chance to make a standard. Instead that leadership didn't even believe the virus was real.

The problem is you don't like science and only like fake twitter posts.

Than you go into wild extremisms like usual which is what people here laugh at you for.

I don't know why you think it's a risk for your kids to see grandparents... If they don't have it they won't spread something they don't have, but again your extremisms at work like usual.

Edited by TBBills

Just now, TBBills said:

It is working which is why the number isn't a million people a day.

No sir.  No.  

"Working" would mean as "mask compliance" soared from maybe 50% in May to over 90% by September 1, cases should be going down.  

Instead, from mid October on, they've soared.  

They are not working.

Now your defense is " well, if the mandates weren't in place we'd be at a million cases or something?"   

That's illogical.  That's not rooted in any science.  We were told if we all just wore the masks cases would go DOWN and this would be over.   

Everyone is in a mask.  They aren't working.  And you keep claiming they do.

Why do you want people to get sick?  

59 minutes ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

Mask compliance within households is close to 0%. Spread is occurring in households. 

Explain how that works.

2 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

No sir.  No.  

"Working" would mean as "mask compliance" soared from maybe 50% in May to over 90% by September 1, cases should be going down.  

Instead, from mid October on, they've soared.  

They are not working.

Now your defense is " well, if the mandates weren't in place we'd be at a million cases or something?"   

That's illogical.  That's not rooted in any science.  We were told if we all just wore the masks cases would go DOWN and this would be over.   

Everyone is in a mask.  They aren't working.  And you keep claiming they do.

Why do you want people to get sick?  

You're conversing with a complete moron who can't formulate a post without referencing "Trump" and "cult". His lens is permanently fogged.

• Like (+1) 1