The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

2 minutes ago, Mr. K said:

Why is it that anybody who questions whats going on has to be a crazy conspiracy theorist trumper?

I think the anticipated response you'll get is "shut up, cultist!"

Or you'll get a meme of someone with a tinfoil hat.

Or Trump mocking someone.

Edited by snafu
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

Mask compliance within households is close to 0%. Spread is occurring in households. 

😂😂😂😂😂

So if nobody is wearing a mask in their house and everyone is wearing your beloved masks when they go out...where did the person get the virus to give it to someone in their house?  This has become beyond ridiculous! 

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

No sir.  No.  

"Working" would mean as "mask compliance" soared from maybe 50% in May to over 90% by September 1, cases should be going down.  

Instead, from mid October on, they've soared.  

They are not working.

Now your defense is " well, if the mandates weren't in place we'd be at a million cases or something?"   

That's illogical.  That's not rooted in any science.  We were told if we all just wore the masks cases would go DOWN and this would be over.   

Everyone is in a mask.  They aren't working.  And you keep claiming they do.

Why do you want people to get sick?  

It's almost as if it's timed perfectly with people being indoors more.  Kind of like when the states that peaked in the summer just happened to be the one's where it was too damn hot to be outside and air conditioning was used the most.  I haven't seen any credible expert saying masks would make this thing go away.  Just a tool to reduce its spread similar to washing hands, social distancing, and limit mass gatherings (especially indoors).  For some reason washing hands and social distancing aren't political hot button issues though.

17 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

No sir.  No.  

"Working" would mean as "mask compliance" soared from maybe 50% in May to over 90% by September 1, cases should be going down.  

Instead, from mid October on, they've soared.  

They are not working.

Now your defense is " well, if the mandates weren't in place we'd be at a million cases or something?"   

That's illogical.  That's not rooted in any science.  We were told if we all just wore the masks cases would go DOWN and this would be over.   

Everyone is in a mask.  They aren't working.  And you keep claiming they do.

Why do you want people to get sick?  

Can you give me the % of people that wear it correctly or are you just gonna give me more fake % like this 90% bull#### pulled from your ass?

Everything you say every day in this forum is illogical and has no science to back it up. 

You have no proof of them not working instead you keep showing proof of the masks working, and never show contact tracing to prove they don't work. 

You are part of a group of people who think it's cool to spread false information and fear monger people into thinking masks don't work so they can get sick. 

You keep searching the internet for fake bull#### on this mission to fit your agenda, it is sickening. If your kids saw this they would be embarrassed for you (Probably are already)

I am still waiting for you to answer the "Team lockdown forever" you still have not given any names on that bull####... Again you lie like it's your duty to so I wouldn't expect an answer b.c you have none.

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-020-02801-8

That danish study you posted shows masks work but b.c you found it on twitter under a fear mongering headline that tricked you. I understand your feeble mind cannot handle it but don't destroy some other feeble minded person who might believe your bull####. Keep your fear mongering to yourself, stay in your basement and we will let you know when to come out...

Edited by TBBills

Instead of fear mongering maybe post on how to properly wear a mask... Most people think they can wear it below the nose which defeats the purpose of the mask.

***** it was new years Eve and you were searching the internet for more fear mongering material instead of celebrating New Years with your family... That is disturbing.

Edited by TBBills
  • Like (+1) 1

Talking with some of the people that work in the bars as a second job, last night was crazy they said, so many people the bars were packed. 

Yes masks are the problem. Just keep wearing one please, I don't give a ***** about the bars but wear a mask when you do it... Even though we know what happens when alcohol is involved.

90% bull#### compliance.... Love when people pull ***** out their ass and call it a fact.

Edited by TBBills

6 hours ago, TBBills said:

Can you give me the % of people that wear it correctly or are you just gonna give me more fake % like this 90% bull#### pulled from your ass?

Everything you say every day in this forum is illogical and has no science to back it up. 

You have no proof of them not working instead you keep showing proof of the masks working, and never show contact tracing to prove they don't work. 

So now you move the goal posts to "people aren't wearing them correctly?" 

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Excuse me...

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Here is some data to show the masks are "working."  By working I of course mean they do not:

And here is everyone's favorite fear monger on YouTube (he's so cool so real)........notice what he says at the 6:40 mark -- just start there and listen for 15 seconds:

"If it's aerosolized, our masks don't do *&*t."

Oops.  How hasn't NaziTube taken that down yet.   

Fyi....that's one of the Captains of Team Lockdown for life.  

Edited by Big Blitz

We can turn the numbers upside down and inside out, but no matter how we examine them, there is no evidence of masks correlating with reduced spread. If anything, the opposite is true. And it sure as heck is not because of a lack of compliance.

It's self-evident that the virus does what it does naturally and follows a very mechanical pattern regardless of state policies.

https://www.theblaze.com/op-ed/horowitz-comprehensive-analysis-of-50-states-shows-greater-spread-with-mask-mandates

3 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

So now you move the goal posts to "people aren't wearing them correctly?

I been saying that the whole time you dumb *****, don't try and hit me with your lying bull####. Why do you lie so much? What does it do to lie to you? 

I am convinced you are the only one on the lockdown forever team... You are the only one who says it.