The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Schenck v. United States, legal case in which the U.S. Supreme Court ruled on March 3, 1919, that the freedom of speech protection afforded in the U.S. Constitution’s First Amendment could be restricted if the words spoken or printed represented to society a “clear and present danger.”

Wow.  Clear and Present danger.  Lol. 

I guess the Court totally meant this included YouTube videos critical of St. Fauci's strategy to deal with the virus. 

A total violation of the ESPIONAGE ACT. 

And, I missed that we're in wartime!  

Who knew!!?

Someone needs a re education in this country and it isn't Trump voters.  

19 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

You are aware that the purpose of a drivers license is not so the government can track you....right?  Please say yes.

No, it's just to track who drives 🤡

2 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Wow.  Clear and Present danger.  Lol. 

I guess the Court totally meant this included YouTube videos critical of St. Fauci's strategy to deal with the virus. 

A total violation of the ESPIONAGE ACT. 

And, I missed that we're in wartime!  

Who knew!!?

Someone needs a re education in this country and it isn't Trump voters.  

The lies of the Paul clan, spit, are killing people

Clear and present danger

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

No, it's just to track who drives 🤡

The lies of the Paul clan, spit, are killing people

Clear and present danger

Incredible. 

Please go back (I'm sure you have right?) and read what Oliver Wendell Holmes wrote for the majority and report back to us.  

People like you, spreading gross misrepresentations/re writing of American history or legal rulings like this, while not unconstitutional, are a greater threat to this country then Covid.  

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Data.  

And no.  They won't be honest.  Half the country doesn't care.  Because they'd rather say they were right about masks then admit everything they're doing is wrong.  That would be hard.  

I hope you win bro - you don’t get enough attention ATOP?

13 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Imagine if we could do something to minimize the spread... but the freaks ATOP say “the virus is gonna to virus” and “masks don’t work”

I truly don't know who is stupider, you or @TBBills. No one is saying masks don't help, except idiots. But obviously, they are not the reason why the virus is spreading

https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/20201022/mask-use-by-americans-now-tops-90-poll-finds#1

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2020/08/27/more-americans-say-they-are-regularly-wearing-masks-in-stores-and-other-businesses/

if it was mask compliance, we would be out of this thing months ago. But you and he too stupid to realize that, and you  make it political instead of science based.

Lord knows this forum has gone down hill in the last 4 months, critical thinking has evaporated as idiots like @TBBills have taken over.

That dude reminds of the little effeminate dude who gets bullied, hides, then when the bully moves on say " oh yea, I am a tough guy, i rule the roost now" then if the bully moves back in will back down like the intellectual misfit he is.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

I truly don't know who is stupider, you or @TBBills. No one is saying masks don't help, except idiots. But obviously, they are not the reason why the virus is spreading

https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/20201022/mask-use-by-americans-now-tops-90-poll-finds#1

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2020/08/27/more-americans-say-they-are-regularly-wearing-masks-in-stores-and-other-businesses/

if it was mask compliance, we would be out of this thing months ago. But you and he too stupid to realize that, and you  make it political instead of science based.

Lord knows this forum has gone down hill in the last 4 months, critical thinking has evaporated as idiots like @TBBills have taken over.

That dude reminds of the little effeminate dude who gets bullied, hides, then when the bully moves on say " oh yea, I am a tough guy, i rule the roost now" then if the bully moves back in will back down like the intellectual misfit he is.

You’re pathetic man. Trump made masks political and all you lemmings fell right in place.

Go play with mead ATOP

Just now, BillStime said:

You’re pathetic man. Trump made masks political and all you lemmings fell right in place.

Go play with mead ATOP

typical idiot response that attacks the poster instead of the idea. Mask compliance is over 90 % as evidenced by either center Pew or left leaning WebMD. So if that is the case, why the huge increase.

People who cant defend their ideas are rightfully called idiots...

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, plenzmd1 said:

typical idiot response that attacks the poster instead of the idea. Mask compliance is over 90 % as evidenced by either center Pew or left leaning WebMD. So if that is the case, why the huge increase.

People who cant defend their ideas are rightfully called idiots...

I learned from the best - your savior @Deranged Rhino

I learned from the best - your savior @Deranged Rhino

again, no response to the substance of the post. only an attack on my character.. No ability to think or argue criticality or with any originality, only what you are told to think and attack the poster, not the idea. I am now, and forever have been, as anti Trump as any one can be, has zero to do with the science of a pandemic.

But I never lost my ability to think critically...which i think you really have never had the capacity to do

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, plenzmd1 said:

again, no response to the substance of the post. only an attack on my character.. No ability to think or argue criticality or with any originality, only what you are told to think and attack the poster, not the idea. I am now, and forever have been, as anti Trump as any one can be, has zero to do with the science of a pandemic.

But I never lost my ability to think critically...which i think you really have never had the capacity to do

Seriously, go back to the ATOP. 

And don't tempt karma - its deadly.

Seriously, go back to the ATOP. 

And don't tempt karma - its deadly.

perfect, please keep posting these..shows how truly freaking dumb you are that you cannot defend or argue your position vis-a vis mask compliance and the spread of the virus. Thank you kind sir for proving my point that only dolts are blaming the speared on mask compliance when mask compliance is over 90%!

12 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

perfect, please keep posting these..shows how truly freaking dumb you are that you cannot defend or argue your position vis-a vis mask compliance and the spread of the virus. Thank you kind sir for proving my point that only dolts are blaming the speared on mask compliance when mask compliance is over 90%!

Just one small ask: wear a mask.

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Just one small ask: wear a mask.

and again, as an intellectual misfit,  you cant defend a single thing . I have worn a mask since mid March...mask usage above 90% as evidenced by most studies

You idiots who want to make it political instead of science based...mask usage is through the roof, and has been since September

We need to understand why this thing is ripping through vulnerable communities despite 90 % mask compliance and killing thousands of people, and all you can think of is how can we  blame the GOP people and get the people we want elected, science be damned. Party is the governing principle, not lives!

Blood and death is on your hands, own it. Politics is more more important to you than lives

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

and again, as an intellectual misfit,  you cant defend a single thing . I have worn a mask since mid March...mask usage above 90% as evidenced by most studies

You idiots who want to make it political instead of science based...mask usage is through the roof, and has been since September

We need to understand why this thing is ripping through vulnerable communities despite 90 % mask compliance and killing thousands of people, and all you can think of is how can we  blame the GOP people and get the people we want elected, science be damned. Party is the governing principle, not lives!

Blood and death is on your hands, own it. Politics is more more important to you than lives

You really do make @Deranged Rhino proud. He has such an influence on you dear.