The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

12 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

The Danish mask study was released today.  First major study on masks and Covid.

I'll leave it to you to decide for yourself why it was released after the election after being completed over 3 months ago.

Stop posting twitter stuff... You even live in NJ? My parents do and say lots of people not wearing masks b.c they didn't think they work... Hmm and a spike around the time the no mask protests happened, and conventions...

People being fed false information by Trump and his conspiracy followers are now the new spike. You see idiots with masks not over nose, you see them wiping face with hands still.

To tell yourself a lie that a mask doesn't help is dangerous and idiotic.

People wondering why the republican super spreader events are spreading Covid... B.c they don't wear masks!

Edited by TBBills

6 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Stop posting twitter stuff... You even live in NJ? My parents do and say lots of people not wearing masks b.c they didn't think they work... Hmm and a spike around the time the no mask protests happened, and conventions...

People being fed false information by Trump and his conspiracy followers are now the new spike.

What does Big Blitz post have anything  to do with Trump? 

6 minutes ago, dhg said:

What does Big Blitz post have anything  to do with Trump? 

Look at the uptick... Around the time Trump started his super spreader conventions, garden party, and election all turning into what we see now and the future with MAGA rally and other protests of no masks.

People wonder why Covid is spreading is b.c the people are not wearing a mask.

When you get people that don't believe in a virus, they are gonna catch the virus...

Edited by TBBills

BB post refers to NJ and a mask mandate by the gov of NJ. How does this relate to a Trump rally? I'm in WNY and there weren't any rally's here. I see people wearing masks everywhere here. Rate still going up despite mask wearing and no Trump super spreader events

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, dhg said:

BB post refers to NJ and a mask mandate by the gov of NJ. How does this relate to a Trump rally? I'm in WNY and there weren't any rally's here. I see people wearing masks everywhere here. Rate still going up despite mask wearing and no Trump super spreader events

And those people wearing masks are not getting covid... see the people with masks still don't have Covid and are still out not quarantine at home.

Edited by TBBills

20 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Look at the uptick... Around the time Trump started his super spreader conventions, garden party, and election all turning into what we see now and the future with MAGA rally and other protests of no masks.

People wonder why Covid is spreading is b.c the people are not wearing a mask.

When you get people that don't believe in a virus, they are gonna catch the virus...

Do you people hear yourselves?

Was Trump holding MAGA rallies in Europe to?

Did I miss that?  

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Do you people hear yourselves?

Was Trump holding MAGA rallies in Europe to?

Did I miss that?  

Ok so now we going to Europe b.c your bull#### didn't work. 

Everywhere having the same problem with people not wearing masks... Ours just happens to be helped by our leader. 

Come on man stop being stupid. It takes something extremely deadly for stupid people to wear masks it seems.

What is it that is forcing you to suppress certain things to make you see a crazy narrative?

Edited by TBBills

13 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Everywhere having the same problem with people not wearing masks... Ours just happens to be helped by our leader. 

Come on man stop being stupid. It takes something extremely deadly for stupid people to wear masks it seems.

What is it that is forcing you to suppress certain things to make you see a crazy narrative?

perhaps masks aren’t as effective as you think they are.  It’s a good idea maybe In theory but outside of professionals using them they’re not working great.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, TBBills said:

And those people wearing masks are not getting covid... see the people with masks still don't have Covid and are still out not quarantine 

TB, not sure where you live, but in WNY people are wearing masks pretty much everywhere I've seen. FFS, I've seen guys riding motorcycles wearing masks.

18 minutes ago, dhg said:

TB, not sure where you live, but in WNY people are wearing masks pretty much everywhere I've seen. FFS, I've seen guys riding motorcycles wearing masks.

Where you have seen... come on man.

22 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

perhaps masks aren’t as effective as you think they are.  It’s a good idea maybe In theory but outside of professionals using them they’re not working great.  

B/c people either dont use them or use them properly. See people all the time with it not covering nose lol 

Don't really care have your no mask protests, but if you catch it and it ends up being serious for you have the smarts to die alone b/c you are clogging up the poor hospitals with your stupidity.

Edited by TBBills

53 minutes ago, TBBills said:

And those people wearing masks are not getting covid... see the people with masks still don't have Covid and are still out not quarantine at home.

PA on border in past non wearing mask. I wore one. Includes special day of things and stuff. On border on or other side for 50 miles non wearing masks. Thats the truth. I think mask help anyways letting u know.

31 minutes ago, TBBills said:

B/c people either dont use them or use them properly. See people all the time with it not covering nose lol 

Don't really care have your no mask protests, but if you catch it and it ends up being serious for you have the smarts to die alone b/c you are clogging up the poor hospitals with your stupidity.

yes that’s what I mean about people not wearing them properly.  But it’s not specific to one political party.  You’re hell bent on blaming some party.  Nobody wears them correctly.  

btw I’ve already had the virus and I still wear a mask.  I’m not sure where you’re getting the idea that I’m protesting masks. I’m pointing out that they’re not that effective and the only hope we have is a vaccine.

Edited by aristocrat

2 hours ago, TBBills said:

Lol. Prove it. 

2 hours ago, TBBills said:

Covid isn’t extremely deadly. Your narrative is what’s deadly. 

Back to 2000 deaths a day. Wonder where we will top out. 

If we get 20-40M people dosed in December, that will make a huge impact, because they should be the highest risk folk. Still no plan for distribution from the administration. 

6 hours ago, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

PA on border in past non wearing mask. I wore one. Includes special day of things and stuff. On border on or other side for 50 miles non wearing masks. Thats the truth. I think mask help anyways letting u know.

depends on the border. Jersey borders the highest Pa population base and it masks well. 

Masks help but they don’t make as big of a difference as the virtue signaling would make you think. 

The economy should be open especially schools but at the same time, we should all be distanced where possible. Work from home if you’re can. Don’t have parties. Etc. We are close to the other side of this mess. 

8 hours ago, TBBills said:

Main and Union in Williamsville.

Sheridan and North Forest in Amherst.

Harlem and Cleveland in Cheektowaga.

• Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Bakin said:

Lol. Prove it. 

Covid isn’t extremely deadly. Your narrative is what’s deadly. 

Wrong, like I said if you get it and it's bad just do the country a favor and die alone. The hospitals are overworked. No biggie no need to wear a mask just get the virus and if it happens to be very bad for you make sure you don't go to the hospital.

8 hours ago, aristocrat said:

yes that’s what I mean about people not wearing them properly.  But it’s not specific to one political party.  You’re hell bent on blaming some party.  Nobody wears them correctly.  

btw I’ve already had the virus and I still wear a mask.  I’m not sure where you’re getting the idea that I’m protesting masks. I’m pointing out that they’re not that effective and the only hope we have is a vaccine.

Lol hell bent... He wants an answer I gave him a reasonable answer. Your extremisms are funny though.

So you're telling me the big conventions without masks, no mask protests... Didn't help? Oh yes b.c Trump would look bad so it must be fake lol.

Edited by TBBills

1 hour ago, TBBills said:

Wrong, like I said if you get it and it's bad just do the country a favor and die alone. The hospitals are overworked. No biggie no need to wear a mask just get the virus and if it happens to be very bad for you make sure you don't go to the hospital.

Lol hell bent... He wants an answer I gave him a reasonable answer. Your extremisms are funny though.

So you're telling me the big conventions without masks, no mask protests... Didn't help? Oh yes b.c Trump would look bad so it must be fake lol.

no those conventions certainly didnt help. you know what also didnt help?  the 15 million people who were out protesting all summer.   nobody has handled this well or acted more responsibly than another.