The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

(Credit to the people who made the breakthrough, speaks of "us," thankful for the hard work and sacrifice of others) 

vs.

(Attacks vague people out to get him, credit to me me me me me)

Edited by shoshin

1 hour ago, shoshin said:

(Credit to the people who made the breakthrough, speaks of "us," thankful for the hard work and sacrifice of others) 

vs.

Funny he doesn't mention 250,000 dead from the virus so far under his watch...

3 hours ago, shoshin said:

vs.

Trump shouldn't worry he's going to get a lot of "credit" for what happened with this virus historically.

7 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Sweden was always in some stage of lockdown, with a society that believed more in social responsibility. But their cases are rising quickly. 

Another way many of us were wrong looking at their numbers. 

current 2nd wave is complete fabrication

lots of positive tests, but no overwhelming actually sick peopel

if sick, treat them early

hiding in the closet with a mask on does not seem to be working

Why COVID-19 Testing Is A Tragic Waste

https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/why-covid-19-testing-tragic-waste

Dr. Mike Yeadon, former vice president and scientific director of Pfizer, has even gone on record stating that false positive results from unreliable PCR tests are being used to “manufacture a ‘second wave’ based on ‘new cases,'” when in fact a second wave is highly unlikely.

Amplification over 35 cycles is considered unreliable and scientifically unjustified, yet Drosten tests and tests recommended by the World Health Organization are set to 45 cycles.

PCR Tests Cannot Detect Infection

Perhaps most importantly of all, the PCR tests cannot distinguish between inactive viruses and “live” or reproductive ones.

What that means is that PCR tests cannot detect infection. Period. It cannot tell you whether you’re currently ill, whether you’ll develop symptoms in the near future, or whether you’re contagious.

The tests may pick up dead debris or inactive viral particles that pose no risk whatsoever to the patient and others. What’s more, the test can pick up the presence of other coronaviruses, so a positive result may simply indicate that you’ve recuperated from a common cold in the past.

An “infection” is when a virus penetrates into a cell and replicates. As the virus multiplies, symptoms set in. A person is only infectious if the virus is actually replicating. As long as the virus is inactive and not replicating, it’s completely harmless both to the host and others.

Chances are, if you have no symptoms, a positive test simply means it has detected inactive viral DNA in your body. This would also mean that you are not contagious and pose no risk to anyone.

For all of these reasons, a number of highly respected scientists around the world are now saying that what we have is not a COVID-19 pandemic but a PCR test pandemic

9 minutes ago, ALF said:

I would think the most important indicator is the number of people in the ICU of hospitals not false positives. 

Agree Alf...and the number of people who’ve died. It’s pretty hard to have a false death (although the reporting there seems to be a bit suspect as to the CAUSE of death). With all of that considered, I still find it hard to believe that this is considered the crisis so many want to make it out to be. Consider this: after EIGHT months of this California is still less than one third of the total death rate as New York. Those early numbers from the NY Metro area slanted everything about how this ‘crisis’ has been covered and we haven’t been able to get off of that narrative. 

Edited by SoCal Deek

You mean like they did in Europe Dr. Fascist where they did a "better" job then us?  I support a uniform strategy to.  Full open. Shelter in place if you want.  See you when the fake vaccine is out.  Unless you live in NY in which you have to wait for Biden to administer it.  

He can you know what himself. 

Fyi this is also in contrast to the Constitution.  But low info news doesn't understand what that means.  

Screenshot_20201117-132011_One UI Home.jpg

Edited by Big Blitz

4 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

You mean like they did in Europe Dr. Fascist where they did a "better" job then us?  I support a uniform strategy to.  Full open. Shelter in place if you want.

I support this to a point as well, but not at the expense of tanking hospital systems. 

Why do you "think" the vaccine is fake?

Just now, shoshin said:

I support this to a point as well, but not at the expense of tanking hospital systems. 

Why do you "think" the vaccine is fake?

Let the region decide everything based totally and solely on hospitalizations.  Period.  That's how it always should have been.  

The vaccine is fake the left told me so because Trump made it.  Or he had nothing to do with it.  I can't keep up.  

Just now, Big Blitz said:

Let the region decide everything based totally and solely on hospitalizations.  Period.  That's how it always should have been.  

The vaccine is fake the left told me so because Trump made it.  Or he had nothing to do with it.  I can't keep up.  

Trump didn't make anything...

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

Pretty much what is happening now. 

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

OK so your statement had no factual basis. Cool.