The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

1 hour ago, plenzmd1 said:

you mean this guy? Glad to know science on infectious disease has changed so dramatically in 6 months

and , also  this from August 

But now, magically, the masks is more effective than a vaccine prtecting ne from the viru

Just to be clear we have gone from 

No Masks

to

Masks to protect you from me..no protection for me

to

Masks will absolutely protect me from getting the virus.

Really is a shame fellow Never Trumpers are falling for this sham..i talk to more and more people ever day with my beliefs that are starting to lean towards voting Trump over this mess. If the press and " scientists" and politicians will lie and mislead with millions of lives and livelihoods at stake to push a political agenda, i sure as poop know they lie about anything

We saved a seat on the couch for you.  We all got here from somewhere. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Already contesting an election that has not taken place. Not hard to see who is losing 

Odd.

I didn't say which candidate the lockdowns and capacity rules were hurting more.

You don't think Biden would love to hold massive rallies in Florida or Pennsylvania right now?  

Interesting you immediately assumd its Trump it hurts most.  I wonder if that's exactly what Big Ten Governors think.  

Edited by Big Blitz

28 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Most rigged election in history.  

Biggest sham of all time. 

Hey....remember when they insisted DeSantis was fudging numbers to make him look good?

Turns out these warped lunatics get good data and don't want you to know.  This is probably happening in every Democrat city and State.  In order to rig the election:

COVID-19 emails from Nashville mayor's office show disturbing revelation

The coronavirus cases on lower Broadway may have been so low that the mayor’s office and the Metro Health Department decided to keep it secret.

Emails between the mayor’s senior advisor and the health department reveal only a partial picture. But what they reveal is disturbing.

The discussion involves the low number of coronavirus cases emerging from bars and restaurants and how to handle that.

And most disturbingly, how to keep it from the public.

On June 30th, contact tracing was given a small view of coronavirus clusters. Construction and nursing homes were found to be causing problems with more than a thousand cases traced to each category, but bars and restaurants reported just 22 cases.

Leslie Waller from the health department asks, “This isn’t going to be publicly released, right? Just info for Mayor’s Office?"

“Correct, not for public consumption,” writes senior advisor Benjamin Eagles.

A month later, the health department was asked point blank about the rumor there are only 80 cases traced to bars and restaurants.

Tennessean reporter Nate Rau asks, “The figure you gave of 'more than 80' does lead to a natural question: If there have been over 20,000 positive cases of COVID-19 in Davidson and only 80 or so are traced to restaurants and bars, doesn’t that mean restaurants and bars aren’t a very big problem?"

Health department official Brian Todd asked five health department officials, "Please advise how you recommend I respond. "

The name at the top of the response is clipped off but you may find the answer unacceptable.

“My two cents. We have certainly refused to give counts per bar because those numbers are low per site.

We could still release the total though, and then a response to the over 80 could be because that number is increasing all the time and we don’t want to say a specific number."

Neither the health department nor the mayor’s office would confirm the authenticity of the emails but councilmember Steve Glover had a Metro staff attorney inquire. Here’s the official answer:

“I was able to get verification from the Mayor’s Office and the Department of Health that these emails are real,” the staff attorney answered.

Glover says this is Metro Nashville orchestrating a cover up.

"They are fabricating information," Glover said. "They’ve blown there entire credibility Dennis. Its gone, I don’t trust a thing they say going forward ...nothing."

https://fox17.com/news/local/covid-19-emails-from-nashville-mayors-office-show-disturbing-revelation

That's insane. My wife and I watch fox 17 news every morning and not a mention of it. I cant imagine how this would hurt the business downtown as those are the industries they rely on, and what tourists comes to see. Then he had been saying how he needed to hike property taxes by 34% to help make up for lost revenue, and he actually got it passed to the dismay of many people who live in Nashville. What a scum bag

• Like (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Now Redield says "wear masks as they are more effective than a vaccine will be in protecting you from the virus"

So either these guys were quacks and frauds and should not have been in their jobs in the first place...or  they are pandering to masses. 

A

you are missing the subtle message.

1. masks are worthless, as originally stated

2. he is now saying that vaccines are less than worthless

• Thank you (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Odd.

I didn't say which candidate the lockdowns and capacity rules were hurting more.

You don't think Biden would love to hold massive rallies in Florida or Pennsylvania right now?  

Interesting you immediately assumd its Trump it hurts most.  I wonder if that's exactly what Big Ten Governors think.  

LOl, no, I just know your side is losing badly so you are screaming the election is rigged. 

4 hours ago, Tiberius said:

You are a Trumper, impossible to prove something to a closed minded person. 

You are an Anti-Trumper - a true cultist...

Your side has been wrong over...and over...and over....and over....

and sore losers too, which makes this all so tiresome...

• Like (+1) 1

I know this is wide spread national. They are all liars. At the very least there should be lawsuits flying all over the place. The stress and damage criminal governors/mayors is unforgivable. These aholes have way too much power over us

https://fox17.com/news/local/covid-19-emails-from-nashville-mayors-office-show-disturbing-revelation

14 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I tried to post these so all the posters could be seen without clicking to twitter. Apparently, that is not possible. Still, you can get enough of the gist.

In other words, it's the same as it's ever been with the flu. But I'm the "Covid is a hoax" guy.

6 hours ago, BillsToast said:

So we have to dismiss the largest sample size with the most death with the city that complied the hardest with the lock-down? 

NYC complied with a lockdown after it was already screwed, back when you couldn't even buy masks, and before we had agreed-upon effective treatments (back then, they were still putting patients on their backs and thought ventilators were a good idea...and were just throwing random drugs at people and praying). There is also not one single city in America like NYC. It's different in density and lifestyle from every city in America. The lesson for how to treat a pandemic in NYC in April is not the lesson for how you treat a pandemic in Atlanta in July.  

We should look at the death toll, survival and hospitalization rates, and other Covid statistics after mid-May to predict how Covid will impact places not yet impacted. 

As to why you don't know anyone who died from it and all that, I can't speak to your experience and where you live. 200,000 deaths, mostly elderly, is not some small number but spread across 330,000,000 Americans, it's not large either. My wife works with older people and she knows many. Depends on the populations you know and work with. 

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Now they say wear them. What's so hard about that? They have been wearing them for months. You learn and act on that. 

You think they are lying or just confused? 

Already contesting an election that has not taken place. Not hard to see who is losing 

If we have been wearing them for months as you say and the virus continues to spread are the masks really doing that much at this point??