The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

43 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

How about tell the public what he obviously knew instead of lying to us? 
If he knew it was so bad, why didn’t he tell us? I would image the public would have tried to better protect themselves if they had all the facts, but Trump doesn’t deal in facts! 

People are dead because of this moron! Don’t care if you agree or not! It’s pretty clear to most sane people. 

I don’t have all day to explain things to you morons. It really doesn’t matter because you Trumptards gobble his meat no matter what.

Take it all Jimmy! Take it all! 

Why bother responding to me if you’re not going to debate?  Come on man. Answer my question. 

38 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Well, considering that the virus is scheduled to be disregarded on November 4th, this seems like a colossal waste of his basement time.

He had a plan.  Just like John Kerry did.  

@Captain Hindsight  where are you!  

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

Why bother responding to me if you’re not going to debate?  Come on man. Answer my question. 

You don’t debate. You pop in and ask stupid questions. I answered your question. Too bad if you don’t like the answer. 

5 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

You don’t debate. You pop in and ask stupid questions. I answered your question. Too bad if you don’t like the answer. 

Debating is about asking and answering questions.  You do understand that correct?  

And you did not answer my questions.  

You don’t have all day to explain it. Code for “I have no clue”  😂😂😂😂

Edited by Chef Jim

3 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Debating is about asking and answering questions.  You do understand that correct?  

And you did not answer my questions.  

You don’t have all day to explain it. Code for “I have no clue”  😂😂😂😂

Go read again. Why do I have to prove you wrong EVERY time? 

Like I said, I don’t have all day to explain things to you because of your poor reading comprehension.   

24 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

Go read again. Why do I have to prove you wrong EVERY time? 

Like I said, I don’t have all day to explain things to you because of your poor reading comprehension.   

You didn’t answer completely. How would people better protecting themselves have have changed the outcome?  Do you know that for sure?  Why did Sweden’s protocol work?  You have no clue. I have no clue. No one does. 

You have all day to B word and moan about not having all day to debate. Interesting. 

Only in the US is there a shortage and rationing of remdesivir because Trump hasn’t approved generic versions.  

Think someone in his immediate orbit has a large financial stake in Gilead?

Covid-19 drug rationed in the US is plentiful in developing countries

Gee I wonder:

Cronyism and Conflicts of Interest in Trumps Coronavirus Task Force

59 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

You didn’t answer completely. How would people better protecting themselves have have changed the outcome?  Do you know that for sure?  Why did Sweden’s protocol work?  You have no clue. I have no clue. No one does. 

You have all day to B word and moan about not having all day to debate. Interesting. 

Like I said, I don’t care if you like my answer or not. 

Sorry your boy killed people (I know he’s not your boy, you just spend your time defending him)

He’s a fool and so are you for defending him. Says a lot about you! 

Take it all Jimmy! 😂😂😂

2 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

Like I said, I don’t care if you like my answer or not. 

Sorry your boy killed people (I know he’s not your boy, you just spend your time defending him)

He’s a fool and so are you for defending him. Says a lot about you! 

Take it all Jimmy! 😂😂😂

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

I’ve been saying this for months now. I live in liberal dominated California. This state ignores everything coming out of Washington  when it comes from Trump. So we should be a model of ‘how to do it right’...Nope! We’ve got our Covid bump like everyone else. I still don’t think anyone has a clue how this virus works.

Exactly.  It is almost geographically "separated" from the U.S. on the Pacific coast with Washington and Oregon.  Mountains and desert to the East.  Nothing but ocean to the West.

None of those 3 states give a rat's ^*s what comes out of DC and had Trump been sounding the alarm during impeachment they would have done what they continue to do....ignore him.  They are politically isolated from the U.S. to.

So by liberal logic, where is the outrage at Newsome over their 15K dead?  He at least had 3 months to prepare unlike the Northeast.  And they did by mandating the most strict mitigation policies in the country.  Almost exact same deaths per million as Texas.  Same total.  

Lib explanation:  "Trump knew it was bad in November" or something.  

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just another really good report.

Deaths are all the way down to 731 a day (7 day moving average).  Hospitalizations down and cases after pausing their descent for close to a week has resumed their precipitous drop. Makes somewhat encouraging that it has happened despite college and schools have been reopening.  

Hopeful about the outlook.

• Thank you (+1) 3

14 hours ago, shoshin said:

My theory has been that rising cases in Europe reflect a pretty successful corking and then uncorking. It was always going to come back. Definitely reduced Covid deaths waiting for better treatments during their shutdown, but long term pre vaccine probably won’t reduce cases much. Really bad  news is their shutdown was awful and they may do it again. 

I agree with the last sentence.  I have family in Italy and i don’t believe anyone should ever have to tolerate requiring to show a written proof that you’re allowed to leave the house.  

Spain was the same *****.  Not sure about France.