The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

23 hours ago, GG said:

They should have drank fishtank cleaner instead.

Is there a limit to your stupidity?

I'm not the one who suggested that injecting poison might be a cure for a virus. That was Mr. Trump.

Tell me that wasn't one of the most stupid musings you have ever heard,

I know you won't admit that, but instead you'll go sideways, because what other choice do you have?

23 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

So four people are dead and all you can come up with is a joke about Trump?  

A joke?

The moron you support wondered if injecting poison was a good thing. Supporting him is a joke at the expense of the hundreds of thousands of dead Americans.

Imagine the reactions of the Trump cult members if any other politician had said that.

5-dimensional chess, right?

39 minutes ago, Kemp said:

A joke?

The moron you support wondered if injecting poison was a good thing. Supporting him is a joke at the expense of the hundreds of thousands of dead Americans.

Imagine the reactions of the Trump cult members if any other politician had said that.

Why do you think those people drank the hand sanitizer?  But you bring up Trump all you want. 

We’re playing 5-dimensional chess. You’re playing with your “I Hate Trump!” Coloring book. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Why do you think those people drank the hand sanitizer?  But you bring up Trump all you want. 

We’re playing 5-dimensional chess. You’re playing with your “I Hate Trump!” Coloring book. 

If it wasn't Trump who asked about whether injecting bleach might be a good idea, who do you think that was?

Do you think he said that because he's a total idiot or do you have another explanation?

I'm not surprised you don't see a connection.

53 minutes ago, Kemp said:

You are aware that what you’re describing is modern chemotherapy right? People have been injecting poison for centuries in an effort to purge their bodies of diseases. You are a total idiot!

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Kemp said:

If it wasn't Trump who asked about whether injecting bleach might be a good idea, who do you think that was?

Do you think he said that because he's a total idiot or do you have another explanation?

I'm not surprised you don't see a connection.

So you think they drank the hand sanitizer because of Trump?  

To our trolls, please direct me to the transcript or link to the video where Trump specifically recommended that people inject themselves with bleach or lysol. Ill save you some time..you can't find it.

This is in no way meant to defend what he actually said, as it was idiotic at best and reflected his inability to fully understand the concepts being presented to him by experts. However, its more idiotic still to continually attempt to put different idiotic words in his mouth, as our trolls try to do here daily.

• Like (+1) 1

….HMMM...tested positive...….then negative...….then negative a SECOND TIME......pretty reassuring confidence booster in daily numbers of "positives" reported, isn't it?......

Ohio Gov. DeWine tests negative for COVID-19 hours after testing positive

The second test was a PCR test administered on Thursday afternoon

By David Aaro | Fox News

Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine tested negative for COVID-19 on Thursday hours after testing positive before he was set to greet President Trump at the Cleveland airport, according to a statement by the governor's office.

Instead of meeting with Trump, DeWine returned to Columbus and was ultimately tested for coronavirus a second time.

The second test was a PCR test administered that afternoon, which his office said was "extremely sensitive, as well as specific, for the virus." His wife, Fran DeWine, and staff members also tested negative.

"The PCR tests for the Governor, First Lady, and staff were run twice," the statement said. "They came back negative the first time and came back negative when they were run on a second diagnostic platform."

His office said the PCR test was different than the rapid antigen test administered earlier in the morning as part of the standard protocol required to meet with Trump.

"We will be working with the manufacturer to have a better understanding of how the discrepancy between these two tests could have occurred," the statement added.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/ohio-gov-dewine-tests-negative-covid-19-hours-testing-positive

• Like (+1) 3

Nice.

1122 pages and still, nobody has a clue what the best treatments are, where exactly the virus originated, nor any idea where the trillions of bailout money really went.

Perhaps people really are just livestock. Welcome to "Animal Farm".

Edited by Reality Check

While Trump enjoys his three day weekend golfing - what has he done to console or memorialize the 162,875 families who lost a loved one due to Trump’s neglect and incompetence?

image.thumb.jpeg.bd64c2ee5ba8269dcf785646e7f5ad5d.jpeg

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

One big game for you, right? That’s all this is -  162,875 dead and it’s all a game. 

Disgusting

3 hours ago, Kemp said:

I'm not the one who suggested that injecting poison might be a cure for a virus. That was Mr. Trump.

Tell me that wasn't one of the most stupid musings you have ever heard,

I know you won't admit that, but instead you'll go sideways, because what other choice do you have?

A joke?

Point me to Trump's suggestions that people should be injecting poison.

while, you're at it, I should remind you that in your own link, the CDC said that the people ingesting hand cleaner were doing it to get drunk.   You should take the CDC advice yourself.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

The left are just liars. This happens all the time. In fact there is a website dedicated to creating fake people

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/scamdemic-social-justice-warrior-academic-who-died-of-covid-19-never-actually-existed/

In fact there is a website dedicated to creating fake people. Imagine the scams pulled off with this? Everything from fake shooting victims and fraudulent Go Fund Me stuff.

https://thispersondoesnotexist.com/