The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

16 minutes ago, B-Man said:

NYT: Nope they are a MAJOR source, we need to close them for a year at least.

And of the 650 how many led to hospitalization and/or death?

• Like (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

you don't even know what a Marxist is 

its the new alt right phrase of the week 

they wouldn't have slowed down testing to improve potential election results ...like Trump did . not only did he do this but he literally got in front of a live audience and admitted it... 

but probably not much else. a smart president would have enabled UBI for 3-4 months, not send out 1 measly 1200 check while supplying billions and billions to businesses who probably didn't even need it. 

Marxist=Communist no? Or has that been re branded? Social Democrat

6 minutes ago, Gary M said:

And of the 650 how many led to hospitalization and/or death?

.2% probably. RUN FOR YOUR LIVES! But please be safe and take the mask OFF because wearing it drops your oxygen intake level well below OSHA's acceptable level! Not good especially when running in the summer heat.

Edited by Dante
  • Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, shoshin said:

Any insight into Florida's deaths spike today Magox? I would expect a climb up not a leap. 

85 deaths? Possibly the elderly?

(his chart is interesting... the google chart in the first tweet is his I "think")

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Thank you (+1) 2

21 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

85 deaths? Possibly the elderly?

(his chart is interesting... the google chart in the first tweet is his I "think")

I see the total for today as 119--that's a big jump for FL. I just wondered if it was some numbers dump or really the new number. 

AZ is higher today too so maybe it's just the high cases starting to make their way through the process. 

Just now, shoshin said:

I see the total for today as 119--that's a big jump for FL. I just wondered if it was some numbers dump or really the new number. 

AZ is higher today too so maybe it's just the high cases starting to make their way through the process. 

Or government employees are finally getting back to work after the holiday, will have to check the data in two weeks

1 hour ago, I am the egg man said:

The media is unglued about Trumps rally, where attendees temperatures were taken, provided hand sanitizer and masks.

That's where their crowd spreading covid concerns begin and end. Crickets on unprotected protesters rioters and looters, herding together like cattle spreading covid. Same with their destruction, not a peep.

the protests may well have contributed to covid 19 infections but again they were not preplanned indoor events by a POTUS. There was no  requirement to social distance nor even wear a mask. No cause for concern though. How many of his staff got sick?  Hmm . But no one else could have yeah right. 

43 minutes ago, shoshin said:

He backed out some deaths leaving 85. Maybe classification or cause?

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

He backed out some deaths leaving 85. Maybe classification or cause?

He didn't back them out. He was just classifying 35 out of 120 as having come from LTC facilities and the rest from elsewhere. 

1 hour ago, Crayola64 said:

I’m so over this pandemic.  The constant media narrative is beyond obnoxious and fear-mongering.

This could go on for another 12 to 18 months 

If that hasn't sunk in for everyone I dont know what to tell you.  And all that this will mean for society, the economy, and education.