The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

8 minutes ago, B-Man said:

This is exactly why it is impossible to take any of you seriously.

He posted a video of two old guys arguing in Florida. Yes, the one jerk did yell "white power"

NOW, you, and the others to have no shame about calling it Trump's white power video, when any adult with an IQ that has more than 2 digits,

knows that that isn't the case.

But, no one expects any different from you,  keep the spin a-comin , it shows how empty your arguments are.

Using my Jeff Foxworthy voice:

You might be a racist if you don’t think posting a white power video isn’t racist...

Oh...and being taken seriously? You come here for affirmation...I come here for the tragedy 

Edited by TH3

Just now, Chef Jim said:

Why do you think he posted that video?  What was the purpose?  

I really pay as little attention as possible to the intentions of that piece of shti...

He is what he is.....he will ultimately be regarded as the worst president in our history...

9 minutes ago, TH3 said:

I really pay as little attention as possible to the intentions of that piece of shti...

He is what he is.....he will ultimately be regarded as the worst president in our history...

Wouldn't it make sense to maybe understand why he posted a video before you use that fact that he posted that video as "proof" he's pushing white supremacy?  

Maybe I'll try this simpler question.  If he's a pushing a racists agenda because he's a racists why do you think he pulled down the video?  

12 minutes ago, TH3 said:

No, that "honor" goes to Barak Hussain Obama

23 minutes ago, TH3 said:

Honest question. If Biden wins and trumpster is put out to pasture, who will your next boogeyman be? You will have a huge void in your life once trump is disposed of.

This is what not having a national plan looks like.

Looks like we are number 1!!! 2 and 3‼️

image.thumb.png.051b8b0b765d512aa3d2d40fe4026792.png

This is why we cannot travel to Canada and EU

This is why states are slowing down phases and reopenings

This is why schools might not open in the fall.

This is why:

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29e0ced05db29570ad48

1 hour ago, TH3 said:

So a guy who spends all his time here whining and crying about every tiny little thing that Trump does, in reality, really doesn't pay him any attention?

Yeah. Okay. Whatever you say, Skippy. :lol:

55 minutes ago, 123719bwiqrb said:

Honest question. If Biden wins and trumpster is put out to pasture, who will your next boogeyman be? You will have a huge void in your life once trump is disposed of.

There are lots of options. Besides the usual world ending climate change,. Or maybe Muslims/Isis?  They may opt to reopen hostilities with the North Korean. If that doesn't satisfy them its possibly Putin? Hillary was doing her best to get something going with the Russians before Trump derailed that plan.

Edited by Dante

5 minutes ago, 123719bwiqrb said:

Death cult is going to have a field day tomorrow. And kiss sports goodbye now.

We are well beyond the point of having an honest and objective media.   They are all in on swaying the elections and they will only report “news” that helps advance their ambitions.  

The country is going to ***** and quickly.

As far as I’m concerned this is guerilla warfare and it has to be fought every step of the way. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, 123719bwiqrb said:

Death cult is going to have a field day tomorrow. And kiss sports goodbye now.

Lack of a national plan now coming to bite us. When CA, TX, FL and others had low cases and the outbreak was confined to the NE, a national plan and a coherent message on masks and distancing could have us largely over this like Europe appears to be. Instead, we are heading into winter with a shitload of active cases. I guess we can now just watch the deaths mount again and see what November brings in fatalities. 

image.thumb.png.d45c237ccacc12d08eaa79de16eff704.png

Optimistically, we can only hope that the deaths fall quickly and don't rise elsewhere, but especially the northeast. If they rise again in the NE, not only did the national "unplan" fail, but it was an unmitigated disaster. 

1 hour ago, Magox said:

We are well beyond the point of having an honest and objective media.   They are all in on swaying the elections and they will only report “news” that helps advance their ambitions.  

The country is going to ***** and quickly.

As far as I’m concerned this is guerilla warfare and it has to be fought every step of the way. 

Whatever great moment you think is going on is not so important that it's likely taking place in the 70 years you'll be alive. 

Edited by shoshin

4 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

36 in Arizona today..Jersey with a spike to 71..something not right there. Still awaiting Cali and Texas...Florida at 49 btw

Jersey was high yesterday too. I haven't looked for the county data but I wonder if it's shore counties. 

https://www.chicagotribune.com/nation-world/ct-nw-trump-rally-source-coronavirus-tulsa-20200708-mqas2uv2bfgchh6rcqqd65zsty-story.html

Tulsa Trump rally ‘likely’ source of spike in new COVID-19 cases, health official says

BY SEAN MURPHY
ASSOCIATED PRESS |
JUL 08, 2020 AT 8:47 PM

President Donald Trump's campaign rally in Tulsa in late June that drew thousands of participants and large protests "likely contributed" to a dramatic surge in new coronavirus cases, Tulsa City-County Health Department Director Dr. Bruce Dart said Wednesday.

Trump speaks at a campaign rally in Tulsa, Okla., June 20, 2020. Tulsa health officials say the rally “likely contributed" to the city's new surge in new coronavirus cases.
Trump speaks at a campaign rally in Tulsa, Okla., June 20, 2020. Tulsa health officials say the rally “likely contributed" to the city's new surge in new coronavirus cases.
MORE
(Doug Mills/The New York Times)

Tulsa County reported 261 confirmed new cases on Monday, a one-day record high, and another 206 cases on Tuesday. By comparison, during the week before the June 20 Trump rally, there were 76 cases on Monday and 96 on Tuesday

Edited by ~Kostabi~