The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

11 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Oh, the biggest advocate of Trump - outside of DR - hellll yea - @GG and all of you who fail to denounce Trump's racist tweets and support for the Confederate flag - yea - you are all indeed RACISTS.

Oh just STOP!!  Because we don't call everyone out YOU think is a racist as a racists does NOT therefore make us racists.   

11 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Comprehension continues to be a problem for BillZtime...........also note how he cannot respond to the first article, which proves fansince88's point

?

ALSO:

Jennifer Rubin has gone Full Kemp/Penfield Unhinged.

Just now, Chef Jim said:

Oh just STOP!!  Because we don't call everyone out YOU think is a racist as a racists does NOT therefore make us racists.   

It's funny to me that he gets his Depends twisted up about Trump being a racist...but have you once heard him criticize Biden as a racist? I mean, this is a guy who literally told black Americans that if they don't vote for him, "they ain't black." This is a guy who said he needs to pick his VP based on skin color.

You don't get more racist than that.

But here comes BIllstime with his Biden 2020 flag. Because critical thinking isn't his strong suit. :lol:

6 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Absolutely not. When the shoe fits. Trump supporters have sold their souls to the devil.

25 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Absolutely not. When the shoe fits. Trump supporters have sold their souls to the devil.

Over what policy?  

What policy has so aggrieved the Left in this country that warrants this kind of thinking? 

Don't talk to me about tweets.  Don't talk to me about fake white supremacy.  Because he's the worst white supremacist in history.  Don't bring up Russia Collusion.  It didnt happen.  You can have problems with Russian policy go ahead and clarify what they are.

But I want a meat and potatoes list of the bad that he's done policy wise that is a net negative for Western Civilization. 

Because  I've got one a mile long for the people behind Biden. 

• Like (+1) 2

57 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Gov. Andrew Cuomo repeated Monday that he has not decided when schools might reopen. He said a decision will be made "when we get the data."

Must be waiting on polling data because with Kung Flu cases/deaths declining daily this should be a slam dunk.
Edited by Gary M

11 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Over what policy?  

What policy has so aggrieved the Left in this country that warrants this kind of thinking? 

Don't talk to me about tweets.  Don't talk to me about fake white supremacy.  Because he's the worst white supremacist in history.  Don't bring up Russia Collusion.  It didnt happen.  You can have problems with Russian policy go ahead and clarify what they are.

But I want a meat and potatoes list of the bad that he's done policy wise that is a net negative for Western Civilization. 

Because  I've got one a mile long for the people behind Biden. 

Time for Bills Slime to log in with a different username.  I always liked Q(ueef)-Baby’s takes.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

I still never understand this way of thinking. President Trump does not run a single local Police Department.  Where does the racist thing come from?  You can criticize the guy for LOTS of stuff, but the racist thing doesn't really seem to fit.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, shoshin said:

IT was a weekend spike like always but I was sharing more to show that the leading states on deaths are (mostly) the ones with leading cases. 

36 in Arizona today..Jersey with a spike to 71..something not right there. Still awaiting Cali and Texas...Florida at 49 btw

3 hours ago, 123719bwiqrb said:

Time for Bills Slime to log in with a different username.  I always liked Q(ueef)-Baby’s takes.

...what happened to him and Gary whatchamacallit, Zevron or some other crap?......banned?...............

5 hours ago, B-Man said:

Comprehension continues to be a problem for BillZtime...........also note how he cannot respond to the first article, which proves fansince88's point

?

ALSO:

This is why I didnt bother. Thanks !

2 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

I still never understand this way of thinking. President Trump does not run a single local Police Department.  Where does the racist thing come from?  You can criticize the guy for LOTS of stuff, but the racist thing doesn't really seem to fit.

Well he did post a white power video on his Twitter feed

7 minutes ago, TH3 said:

Well he did post a white power video on his Twitter feed

This is exactly why it is impossible to take any of you seriously.

He posted a video of two old guys arguing in Florida. Yes, the one jerk did yell "white power"

NOW, you, and the others to have no shame about calling it Trump's white power video, when any adult with an IQ that has more than 2 digits,

knows that that isn't the case.

But, no one expects any different from you,  keep the spin a-comin , it shows how empty your arguments are.

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 1