The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

2 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

There’s making fun of someone and then there is making fun of someone with a deadly virus. Sorry...you crossed a line here. 

And I’ll wait for you to point out when I do it. And you better believe I’ll point it out when my “friends” does it. 

Take your next paycheck and buy some class. 

Class? You’re giving me a lecture on class?

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f299d01778b014d85e05d

3 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Yes I am. And why are you posting this meme for the 10,000th time?  What does that have to do with our conversation? 

Everything - I want to remind Trump voters everyday that they okayed this behavior as presidential.

And regarding Don Jrs GF - will Trump start to take this pandemic seriously?

What does it say about America when every civilized democracy is up and running and Trumps plan is: it will just go away.

Take your faux outrage elsewhere  

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Everything - I want to remind Trump voters everyday that they okayed this behavior as presidential.

And regarding Don Jrs GF - will Trump start to take this pandemic seriously?

What does it say about America when every civilized democracy is up and running and Trumps plan is: it will just go away.

Take your faux outrage elsewhere  

When we start discussing Trump’s class or lack there of your post will make sense. Until then we will discuss your lack of class for making light of someone who has a deadly virus.  

Let me as you a question.  How would you feel if someone made fun of someone you loved or cared about getting a deadly virus.  Think about that for a bit. Hopefully you’ll figure out that my outrage is not faux. 

Putz. 

7 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

When we start discussing Trump’s class or lack there of your post will make sense. Until then we will discuss your lack of class for making light of someone who has a deadly virus.  

Let me as you a question.  How would you feel if someone made fun of someone you loved or cared about getting a deadly virus.  Think about that for a bit. Hopefully you’ll figure out that my outrage is not faux. 

Putz. 

Why the ***** do you keep engaging with this troll?

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, meazza said:

Why the ***** do you keep engaging with this troll?

It was kinda funny when @BillStime directly compared himself to Trump, a person he completely despises. 

Telling, honestly.

30 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Class? You’re giving me a lecture on class?

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f299d01778b014d85e05d

5 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

You seek entertainment your way I’ll seek it mine. ?

The negative of the ignore feature is still seeing the stupidity being posted by someone on your ignore list when someone else not on ignore quotes it. 

• Like (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

There’s making fun of someone and then there is making fun of someone with a deadly virus. Sorry...you crossed a line here. 

And I’ll wait for you to point out when I do it. And you better believe I’ll point it out when my “friends” does it. 

Take your next paycheck and buy some class. 

You mean he didn't cross the line when he gleefully posted rising death counts, and could care less of the poor souls whose families couldn't claim the remains?

1 minute ago, GG said:

You mean he didn't cross the line when he gleefully posted rising death counts, and could care less of the poor souls whose families couldn't claim the remains?

I wasn’t paying attention to that. That was your area of expertise!  Or maybe I’m not clear when I post.....

BEST

PANDEMIC

EVER!!!

?

2 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Putz. 

Yea - ok ref.

1 hour ago, GG said:

You’re right we should just sweep reality under the rug cuz you facts are inconvenient to your narrative.

132,101 American deaths to date

THANK YOU Trump voters!!!

image.thumb.jpeg.a50fa0a00ad8ef336d4abcda2e960617.jpeg

4 hours ago, spartacus said:

from DeSantis press conf, 2 people at Orlando airport showed symptoms and tested positive.

they tested the whole airport

found 500 positives, no symptoms  

DeSantis mixed up his numbers. The correction is here

https://www.mynews13.com/fl/orlando/news/2020/06/17/orlando-airport-clears-up--confusion--from-desantis-on-coronavirus-cases

6 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

I get the feeling that we’ve reached the point where most of the deaths are people dying WITH the virus and not people dying FROM the virus.

What's the difference and how does your logic work?