The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

11 minutes ago, shoshin said:

You fell for wanting it to be true. 

Nope, we fell for it because it could reasonably be true - and I still feel the sentiment is there for AOC.

However, it has been flushed out and most here have no problem admitting if we were wrong about something.

27 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

is that real?  Or #FakeNews

Fake.

40 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

DC468E77-6CA8-4033-A724-7B5B81B39839.jpeg

This would've been huge news on May 20th yet it doesn't circulate until June 23rd (NY primary day)?  You don't strike me as a person that falls so easily for something like this.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Fake.

This would've been huge news on May 20th yet it doesn't circulate until June 23rd (NY primary day)?  You don't strike me as a person that falls so easily for something like this.

Everyone gets fooled now and then

3 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

But it's funny because she really is stupid enough to post something like that. :lol:

Ya...not actual like the WHITE POWER clip the orange menace posted

Texas positive tests going up but deaths are remaining remarkably flat.  How much longer can that hold out?  I would expect it to rise by at least 50% which all considered would not be that bad at all.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Highest two day death total in Texas since late April. Exactly two weeks since cases started spiking. Guess we will see how high it gets. If it stays where it is, Abbott will probably accept the 1500 deaths per month to stay open.   

11 minutes ago, Magox said:

Texas positive tests going up but deaths are remaining remarkably flat.  How much longer can that hold out?  I would expect it to rise by at least 50% which all considered would not be that bad at all.  

June 16 was the jump. June 23 was the next jump. So it hasn’t been 24 days. And see my above note. Deaths are rising. 

59 minutes ago, shoshin said:

Highest two day death total in Texas since late April. Exactly two weeks since cases started spiking. Guess we will see how high it gets. If it stays where it is, Abbott will probably accept the 1500 deaths per month to stay open.   

June 16 was the jump. June 23 was the next jump. So it hasn’t been 24 days. And see my above note. Deaths are rising. 

You continue to look at this issue like a zero sum game. At some point society has to re-open.  Did someone, somewhere, sometime give you the false impression that there wouldn't be a rise in cases, and deaths, that resulted from opening? 

Small drop from last week

We hit the target I had at 500 deaths per day 7 day average.

I don’t think it goes too much lower from here.  Not this wave.

Edited by Magox

36 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

You continue to look at this issue like a zero sum game. At some point society has to re-open.  Did someone, somewhere, sometime give you the false impression that there wouldn't be a rise in cases, and deaths, that resulted from opening? 

DRUMPF is a good scapegoat.