The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

39 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

is there a pneumonia vaccine? One I have put off has been shingles, and getting signed up for that!

I had shingles a few years ago. Sucked big time. It was on the back of my neck. Imagine that and wearing a collared shirt and tie everyday. The doctor saw it and said “oh I’m sorry. Here I’ll prescribe you some Vicodin”.  Wait....Vicodin??

BEST  

VIRUS

EVER!!

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

Alabama is one of the least educated states in the country, not surprising. 

these kids need to be locked up for years. imagine if their little parties sparks a outbreak cluster in their town and older people die, thats on them. 

This could easily lead to deaths. Idiots. 

Edited by Tiberius

6 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

these kids need to be locked up for years. imagine if their little parties sparks a outbreak cluster in their town and older people die, thats on them. 

Kids doing stupid stuff. What strange bizarre behavior will happen next?  ?

I’m surprised you didn’t call them racists or Trumpholes or something. 

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

And with California’s “clap on...clap off” handling of it people will just stop listening. 

22 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

Uhmm, i am pretty ***** sure the uneducated ones are the person who wrote that article , and the people who buy it lock, stock and barrel..like you. Read this again and tell me pray tell what be wrong with it. Jesus I fear for our country

Students in Tuscaloosa, Alabama, who have been diagnosed with COVID-19have been attending parties in the city and surrounding area as part of a disturbing contest to see who can catch the virus first, 

Edited by plenzmd1

2 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

And with California’s “clap on...clap off” handling of it people will just stop listening. 

A lot of "I'm going to the beach, I don't care if it is closed" in comments from Californians.

2 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

The improper there is painful here.

It's twitter, she an attorney, a professor, and does a lot of pro bono work. I am cutting her some slack as she mentioned she was working a lotta hours lately on one of those pro bono cases (I am assuming she's tired). 

Edited by Buffalo_Gal

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

It's twitter, she an attorney, a professor, and does a lot of pro bono work. I am cutting her some slack as she mentioned she was working a lotta hours lately on onte of those pro bono cases (I am assuming she's tired). 

Oh, I'm sure. The qualifications are why it's painful lol

30 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

The improper there is painful here.

except it has already been proven that protests did not result in any major outbreaks. its been over a month, results are in. 

you know what has? Opening up bars so americans who are obsessed with their "freedom" can walk in without a mask and order their nasty bud lights 

6 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

except it has already been proven that protests did not result in any major outbreaks. its been over a month, results are in. 

you know what has? Opening up bars so americans who are obsessed with their "freedom" can walk in without a mask and order their nasty bud lights 

You have a very strange definition of proven, but I guess that isn't surprising when you have a strange definition for defund. Am I wrong in assuming you also have strange definitions for gender and racism?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

So why close the beaches?

• Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

If it has been proven that thousands upon thousands of people, shoulder to shoulder, for hours on end, did not result in any major out breaks, then why are we not in baseball stadiums right now watching our favorite teams?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

@plenzmd1 I have to give you credit for engaging in Covid discussions on the main board. It is an army of people who don't actually read the articles they post and are dug in on their fear. It's actually hilarious seeing YOU, being deemed a Trumper. I'd be permanently banned if I tried what you're doing over there. Keep up the good work. ?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, LB3 said:

@plenzmd1 I have to give you credit for engaging in Covid discussions on the main board. It is an army of people who don't actually read the articles they post and are dug in on their fear. It's actually hilarious seeing YOU, being deemed a Trumper. I'd be permanently banned if I tried what you're doing over there. Keep up the good work. ?

I read that last thread on the main board yesterday and could not believe the amount of fear and disinformation. I want to say "no one listens to the "msm" anymore," but the last four months have proved that wrong.  @plenzmd1 is a good guy for trying (and labeling him a Trump supporter is hilarious! I missed that.)

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

A lot of "I'm going to the beach, I don't care if it is closed" in comments from Californians.

And more and more people are wearing masks.  Most people were not wearing masks 3 months ago. Now, for the most part, we all are.  So what's causing the spike Mr Newsom? 

34 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

Point

@Penfield45 's head 

Not surprising.  You jump in to ague with someone not even understanding the point he was making.  So quick with the "OH YEAH?!?!"

14 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I read that last thread on the main board yesterday and could not believe the amount of fear and disinformation. I want to say "no one listens to the "msm" anymore," but the last four months have proved that wrong.  @plenzmd1 is a good guy for trying (and labeling him a Trump supporter is hilarious! I missed that.)

On OTW, someone started a thread with a link to a story about 5G conspiracy theorists attacking telecom workers. Their only comment was to say that this country is screwed. I click the link. It's an article about the United Kingdom having attacks. The OP didn't even read the article he linked. Someone liked his post, which means they didn't read it.

MSM and eye catching headlines are why we can't have nice things.

• Like (+1) 2