The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

59 minutes ago, Foxx said:

did i wake up in another timeline? weren't they saying at one point that black people were more susceptible to Kung Flu?

they were never "more susceptible". 

black americans were dying at a faster rate because they were the ones out there in the front lines working while the rest of america worked from home. 

it's also lack of access to quality healthcare. another example of why America's medical system is totally broken. 

2 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

black americans were dying at a faster rate because they were the ones out there in the front lines working while the rest of america worked from home. 

it's also lack of access to quality healthcare. another example of why America's medical system is totally broken. 

2 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

wha?? you're clinically insane if you think this holds even the remotest  kernel of truth.

2 minutes ago, Foxx said:

wha?? you're clinically insane if you think this holds even the remotest  kernel of truth.

your clinically insane if you actually think a virus is more lethal towards a group of individuals based on their ***** skin color 

there has been ZERO , BIG FAT ZERO scientific evidence that supports this false claim 

Edited by Penfield45

1 minute ago, Penfield45 said:

if your going to keep posting pointless videos in a thread about a serious life threatening virus you should be posting here 

You are correct. I should post here. I knew that we had common ground.

1 minute ago, bilzfancy said:

Spent many teenage nights drunk as a skunk, and many mornings puking my guts out on that stuff.

YEP straight out of the bottle held inside a paper bag in a kiddie park  back in the day #memories

5 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

your clinically insane if you actually think a virus is more lethal towards a group of individuals based on their ***** skin color 

there has been ZERO , BIG FAT ZERO scientific evidence that supports this false claim 

Sickle cell anemia attacks white people? No, I don't think it's a virus either.

• Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Muppy said:

YEP straight out of the bottle held inside a paper bag in a kiddie park  back in the day #memories

The hangovers were the worst, probably what turned me off alcohol. I barely even drink beer now, but yeah good memories of a good, much simpler time.

14 minutes ago, Muppy said:

alcohol, in a paper bag, at a kiddie park....

hmmmm.....

Edited by Foxx

24 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

Paper bag was a must, although everyone knew what was in it, but sometimes we'd drink Coke out of the bag

we used to do 'purple people eaters'... mad dog 20/20 mixed with vodka. we were young then so hangovers were the least of our concerns.

however, we didn't do it at the kiddie park....

Edited by Foxx

2 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

The school year is not necessarily done. California for example splits their school year up into 3 semesters with one month off between those semesters.

??

We have two semesters, and the school year ended three weeks ago.