The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

1 minute ago, TPS said:

They're going to shut down Texas and Arizona...?

The point being there was never a need for the lockdown. 

We're seeing that now. 

But once these protests peak this weekend, they'll go back to the lie. 

Will you fall for it?

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The point being there was never a need for the lockdown. 

We're seeing that now. 

But once these protests peak this weekend, they'll go back to the lie. 

Will you fall for it?

Can you be more specific on who "they" are?  Is this the deep state? Globalist? Soros?  Who exactly is calling the shots here, Fauci? Haven't heard from him in awhile...

Just now, TPS said:

That clears it up...

Just watch the pivot. It's coming. 

How can you take them seriously at this point? They've been wrong about the numbers, wrong about the lethality, intentionally deceived about available drugs to counter the bug, were wrong about masks, were wrong about surface contamination -- all the while taking the WHO at its word. 

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Just watch the pivot. It's coming. 

How can you take them seriously at this point? They've been wrong about the numbers, wrong about the lethality, intentionally deceived about available drugs to counter the bug, were wrong about masks, were wrong about surface contamination -- all the while taking the WHO at its word. 

I'm not sure WHO "them" or "they" are that I'm supposed to not take seriously...?  (I haven't paid attention to WHO throughout, so count them out).

So, what should the governor of AZ do, ask everyone to wash their hands more?  

7 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

They're going to try to pivot back to "everyone must stay locked down" after this weekend when the protests fizzle. That's really going to be their move. 

It won't work. 

The rising numbers in the south and west are a real concern. The massive protests this weekend are idiocy. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I’m out west. I’m not concerned. Thanks though

Rising hospitalizations is a troubling statistic, and it’s one that your health system is watching. This is the statistic that can’t get out of control or we have a genuine problem. 

1 minute ago, shoshin said:

Rising hospitalizations is a troubling statistic, and it’s one that your health system is watching. This is the statistic that can’t get out of control or we have a genuine problem. 

I PROMISE to keep my eyes peeled. I double PROMISE 

14 minutes ago, shoshin said:

It could be the next NY.   Or it could be the next Louisiana.   Why aren't the experts saying which one this will be?

1 hour ago, GG said:

It could be the next NY.   Or it could be the next Louisiana.   Why aren't the experts saying which one this will be?

Because they have no clue but dammit they KNOW the world will end soon if we don’t do green stuff. 

• Like (+1) 1