The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

10 hours ago, Reality Check said:

This whole thing is a fraud from the beginning.

Covid 19 is now just another virus that exists in daily life. Normal operations can now resume. Put all liberal politicians on ignore. 

• Like (+1) 3

10 hours ago, B-Man said:

‘Did I miss the memo?’: Hospital workers in full PPE applaud George Floyd protesters as they march past

hospital-workers-george-floyd.jpg

Well here is the scoop.

They are either Infecting people with used equipment,

or they have wasted a complete set of PPE for their "photo-op."

As someone whose married to someone in the medical field, I feel very confident that the medical field is the single greatest amalgamation of hubris and elitism in the country. It barely edges out the Politicians who know they aren't god, but like to pretend, whereas the vast majority of medical practitioners seem to genuinely believe they're god. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Margarita said:

this is a sidenote but George Floyd in his autopsy report was tested and positive for the covid-19 virus at the time of his death. 

https://www.joplinglobe.com/region/autopsy-report-shows-floyd-had-tested-positive-for-covid-19/article_09d625d2-6bdc-5be6-a7ad-d9e587568c34.html

Add another Covid 19 death to the Minny totals. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Boatdrinks said:

Add another Covid 19 death to the Minny totals. 

I'm curious as to wether any of the 4 cops he interacted with that day catch it. Quite the cynical reply there.

5 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Yesterday’s figures show only one state, New Jersey, with over 100 Covid deaths. Approximately 30 states were in single digits with 10 of those reporting ZERO deaths from the virus. With numbers this low, it’s no wonder the media clown car has moved on, and now we sit back and wait for the spike caused by the non socially distant protesting ....or not! 

fantastic news about the deaths lessening but assuming that stat means 100 deaths in New Jersey in a Day that's horrible. Are we down now to cheering on deaths or non deaths to prove you are right wrong about a prognostication? wow I find that pretty sad.

1 hour ago, Margarita said:

fantastic news about the deaths lessening but assuming that stat means 100 deaths in New Jersey in a Day that's horrible. Are we down now to cheering on deaths or non deaths to prove you are right wrong about a prognostication? wow I find that pretty sad.

What? Have you spent a single second in the last three plus months looking at actual data? Just a few weeks ago NY was registering 900 Covid deaths PER DAY!! That figures is less than 1/10th of that now. If that’s not something to be positive about, you really are living in a fantasy universe.

• Like (+1) 2

17 hours ago, Warren Zevon said:

EZol9PNUYAIfWmv?format=jpg&name=large

Prisons, nursing homes, meat plants and inside locations where people stay in close contact over long periods of times are places that are vectors of transmission.  Without reading the article I bet that over 90% were asymptomatic.

However, beaches and other outdoor locations are typically not despite all the media teeth gnashing and attempts of social shaming.

like this

most infected people don't have a high enough viral load to be contagious, even if they test positive

hyperventilating about new cases is totally misleading.

ICU admissions and deaths is more important

If healthy people would start a proactive zinc regimen, most could ignore all the fear mongering and return to life.  

they would stay healthy and even if infected, not be a threat to spreading it

• Like (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, spartacus said:

most infected people don't have a high enough viral load to be contagious, even if they test positive

hyperventilating about new cases is totally misleading.

ICU admissions and deaths is more important

If healthy people would start a proactive zinc regimen, most could ignore all the fear mongering and return to life.  

they would stay healthy and even if infected, not be a threat to spreading it

Throw in Vitamin D, and the odds go down even more.

21 minutes ago, Magox said:

Prisons, nursing homes, meat plants and inside locations where people stay in close contact over long periods of times are places that are vectors of transmission.  Without reading the article I bet that over 90% were asymptomatic.

However, beaches and other outdoor locations are typically not despite all the media teeth gnashing and attempts of social shaming.

like this

I'm shocked that St Loo Today ran this story, but it probably got buried anyway.

• Like (+1) 4

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

What? Have you spent a single second in the last three plus months looking at actual data? Just a few weeks ago NY was registering 900 Covid deaths PER DAY!! That figures is less than 1/10th of that now. If that’s not something to be positive about, you really are living in a fantasy universe.

I disagree. 100 deaths is no reason for celebration Im sorry. As compared with 900 of course but otherwise no.

1 minute ago, Margarita said:

I disagree. 100 deaths is no reason for celebration Im sorry. As compared with 900 of course but otherwise no.

Did you spend the last (however many) years of your life publicly out crying each traffic death? Or did you save your outrage for when you were told you should express it by your informational sources?

• Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, Margarita said:

Will you hold a candlelight vigil for the increased suicides & opiate deaths this year?  How about more kids that died of child abuse in one week than in the totality of the Wuhan virus?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Did you spend the last (however many) years of your life publicly out crying each traffic death? Or did you save your outrage for when you were told you should express it by your informational sources?

informational sources fine. Im not outraged at anyone I just posted that using a narrative as 100 is somehow a good stat relating to  Deaths of human lives lost gave me pause..it would be if your loved one was included in that 100 number.

3 minutes ago, GG said:

Will you hold a candlelight vigil for the increased suicides & opiate deaths this year?  How about more kids that died of child abuse in one week than in the totality of the Wuhan virus?

I'll answer for she/he/it...a big fat no...they are mindless zombies, they can't think ahead 5 minutes.\

This is exactly what George Romero warned us about.

Edited by Unforgiven
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Margarita said:

I understand.

But it is not "celebrating", but being thankful for the predicted 800 who did not die.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, GG said:

I hope those families whom are mourning will be comforted please don't ryy to draw me into some rationale that deaths are in and of itself always a positive thing..even though deaths will befall us all someday any sane person isnt going to celebrate suicides or child abuse  yours setting up a paper tiger argument

2 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

I'll answer for she/he/it...a big fat no...they are mindless zombies, they can't think ahead 5 minutes.\

This is exactly what George Romero warned us about.

whatever LOL 

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

I understand.

But it is not "celebrating", but being thankful for the predicted 800 who did not die.

THANK YOU Im just not seeing that as focused in here maybe Im wrong.

• Like (+1) 1