The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Not having a national testing plan is killing people. You disagree? 

Yes, I disagree. I’ve not heard of a single state official complaining about theIr inability to provide tests to anyone who requests one. Have you? Try and keep up Tibs....you’re about a month late to the story! 

5 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Yes, I disagree. I’ve not heard of a single state official complaining about theIr inability to provide tests to anyone who requests one. Have you? Try and keep up Tibs....you’re about a month late to the story! 

You didn’t hear them? Cuomo was. Said we need national testing. 

Nancy Pelosi has put up $75 billion more and Trump said he would veto. 

You keep up 

9 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Tiberius doesn't get periods anymore. He leaves every sentence unfinished and complains about hot flashes. 

You really stink up this board 

Just now, Tiberius said:

You didn’t hear them? Cuomo was. Said we need national testing. 

Nancy Pelosi has put up $75 billion more and Trump said he would veto. 

You keep up 

Have you even looked at ANY of the data in the last month? The curve is gone! You’re idea of national testing is what exactly? Test everyone, for a virus that VERY FEW people have? And what, test everyone, every single day....forever? Nice work Nancy. That’s sounds like a really excellent waste of money, time and resources.

• Like (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Have you even looked at ANY of the data in the last month? The curve is gone! You’re idea of national testing is what exactly? Test everyone, for a virus that VERY FEW people have? And what, test everyone, every single day....forever? Nice work Nancy. That’s sounds like a really excellent waste of money, time and resources.

That is the point.

2 hours ago, ALF said:

To error on the side of caution in case of a second wave in the fall , stockpile convalescent plasma and remdesivir . 

I would pay recovered patients at least $200 for convalescent plasma , it might be well worth it.

"Pics, or it didn't happen"

Please, go buy some plasma, and post a photo of it. Do it just to prove me wrong when I say "ALF,  you're full of *****".

Edited by Prickly Pete

6 minutes ago, Prickly Pete said:

"Pics or it didn't happen"

Please, go buy some plasma, and post a photo of it. Do it just to prove me wrong when I say "ALF,  you're full of *****"

WTF are you talking about,  I meant for the gov to pay recovered covid patients for anti body plasma

Edited by ALF

5 hours ago, Magox said:

He's basing a lot of that on The Lancet study and it appears that study's data collection had lots of issues...It's in the HCQ thread.

In any case, more on the potential of previous bird flu/SARS and other flu related immunity that could be helpful against fighting COVID 19

Well whaddya know.

• Like (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, ALF said:

WTF are talking about,  I meant for the gov to pay recovered covid patients for anti body plasma

WTF are you talking about...I'm just reading your post. What you wrote, and what you "meant" are 2 different things.

Edited by Prickly Pete

Just now, Magox said:

I seem to recall having a discussion and disagreement with a couple posters pertaining to in a corollary way about this topic.

Seeing as how less than 10 school aged children that have died from Covid 19 across the entire United States, can't we justput a bubble around the TEACHER, and let the kids get back to class?

• Like (+1) 3