The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

21 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

None of your business, but either way, it’s my choice. 

Who is thar? 

You proclaim in a public forum you have good reason and when asked about it it all of a sudden becomes none of our business.  ?

5 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

You proclaim in a public forum you have good reason and when asked about it it all of a sudden becomes none of our business.  ?

You asked 2 questions. Are you new to how this works? Go back and read (again) 

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

You quoted both of them. 

I answered the first one with “none of your business.”

Then asked “who is thar” in reply to your second question. 

This is really not that hard. 

3 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

I answered the first one with “none of your business.”

Then asked “who is thar” in reply to your second question. 

This is really not that hard. 

You replied to my second question with a question about a typo?  That’s pretty weak. 

3 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

You replied to my second question with a question about a typo?  That’s pretty weak. 

Well, you ask a lot of stupid questions. If you are going to ask them, at least get them right. 

8 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

Well, you ask a lot of stupid questions. If you are going to ask them, at least get them right. 

Wondering why someone doesn’t like Genesis is not a stupid question. Just wondering what your good reasons are. 

26 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Wondering why someone doesn’t like Genesis is not a stupid question. Just wondering what your good reasons are. 

Garbage pop-rock band. I don’t really care if you agree. That’s good enough for me! 

27 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

Garbage pop-rock band. I don’t really care if you agree. That’s good enough for me! 

Music is the most subjective thing out there and I rarely ague about it. You like what you like I like what I like no biggie. But to call Genesis pop rock shows me you either only know post Peter Gabriel Genesis or don’t know what pop rock is. If it’s the former take a listen to early Genesis. If you still don’t get it it’s because it’s cerebral and well....yeah that makes sense. 

3 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Music is the most subjective thing out there and I rarely ague about it. You like what you like I like what I like no biggie. But to call Genesis pop rock shows me you either only know post Peter Gabriel Genesis or don’t know what pop rock is. If it’s the former take a listen to early Genesis. If you still don’t get it it’s because it’s cerebral and well....yeah that makes sense. 

Like I said. Don’t care. 

9 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Vintage picture shows football fans wearing masks during 1918 pandemicFootball game in 1918 at Georgia Tech

I think the real questions we need to ask are:

If walls not being 100% effective classifies them as an outdated technology that we shouldn’t use, are masks 100% effective and if not, should we use them? 

Is it sociophobic or racist to wear masks? How do masks make people feel?

I know you’re going to tell me that yesterday was Saturday but NY State was the only state recording over 100 deaths (and it was just barely over). Fifteen states had ZERO deaths and twenty eight states were in single digits. This story is over! 

• Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I am not sure why people are making fun of her knit (crocheted?) mask. The cloth ones are not much better. ?‍♀️

I think you said your name is Karen earlier. Karen, You’re seeing the decorative portion of her mask. The filtered mask is under that. Why she has to decorate her mask with crochet is her own fashion decision that I could care less about. It is quite the crusade against science and common sense you’re keeping up just because you don’t like itchy things. 

Edited by shoshin
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, shoshin said:

I think you said you’re name is Karen earlier. Karen, You’re seeing the decorative portion of her mask. The filtered mask is under that. Why she has to decorate her mask with crochet is her own fashion decision that I could care less about. Keep up the crusade against science and common sense.

Having your immediate family wear masks in your own car is neither common sense nor science. It’s nothing more than a leftist show of solidarity. I’m amazed she didn’t knit the word ‘Resist’ into the thing! 

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Having your immediate family wear masks in your own car is neither common sense nor science. It’s nothing more than a leftist show of solidarity. I’m amazed she didn’t knit the word ‘Resist’ into the thing! 

You have no idea where they are or what they are doing. It’s where they took the pic. Is she some celebrity? Jesus who follows people like this besides KarenGal. 

5 minutes ago, shoshin said:

You have no idea where they are or what they are doing. It’s where they took the pic. Is she some celebrity? Jesus who follows people like this besides KarenGal. 

They are sitting in their car. There’s nothing else to know. There is no science behind it at all. We now know this to be true. This is simply NOT how one catches Covid 19...it’s just NOT!

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, shoshin said:

KarenGal ... ? from the one screeching we should comply and wear masks.

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2