The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

Just now, Magox said:

What the hell???

Really?  Is that true?  

I KNOW!!! 

The#resistance sure can pick 'em. Just a teeny-tiny bit of journalistic curiosity would have been enough to have run fast and far from that woman instead of making her the touchstone for their cause celebre.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I KNOW!!! 

The#resistance sure can pick 'em. Just a teeny-tiny bit of journalistic curiosity would have been enough to have run fast and far from that woman instead of making her the touchstone for their cause celebre.

It's gotta be true or else De Santis would be absolutely crushed by the media and have defamation charges against him.

You can tell that this tiny itsy bitsy information he had in his back pocket which gave him all the confidence to rip her to shreds to then just throw that out at the last moment.  OMG

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Found this comment rather interesting. IMO there is something very strange going on in NYC that outsiders know nothing about. If true, Cuomo and DeBlasio need to be held accountable, along with being held accountable in the nursing home deaths.

I'm sure I'm gonna get some hate messages after this, frankly. I don't care because this could save someone's life. I'm a nurse practitioner. I am licensed and certified. I am not on the front lines. I have a friend in New York City who's on the front lines. And for her safety, she cannot come out and say these things. So I am her voice. I'm not going to name names of people or hospitals for the safety of those involved. But this is her account. I am her voice here. I'm going to tell you what she has told me. She wants this to get out. Now, I'm sure this is not the case everywhere. I I'm confident I have friends that are in other places. They're on the front lines. They're in ICU and it's not like this everywhere, but in New York City right now and some of the hospitals. This is what is going on.

People are sick, but they don't have to stay sick. They are killing them. They are not helping them. She used the word murder coming from a nurse who went to New York City expecting to help. Patients are left to rot and die. Her words. She has never seen so much neglect. No one cares. They are cold and they don't care anymore. It's the blind leading the blind.

Now, a couple of weeks ago, I was on with some nurse friends of mine and we were discussing different medications that could be used to potentially help people, doctors who are reporting around the country that they were using a combination of medications, that were helping people. People were not dying when they were on these medications.
They were getting better. Those medications are not being used in hospitals in New York City. What is happening is that they're putting people on nasal cannula. If they require more than six liters of nasal cannula, they get intubated.

They go on the vent or they get trached if there's not enough vents. They don't get high flow. No non rebreather, no non-invasive ventilation, no CPR, no bipap. They're on a closed system. Verus CPAP OR Bipap for fear that it will spread the virus. Which, by the way, I know a nurse in Florida who was fired for exposing that about CPap BiPAP and patients being put on the ventilator like straightaway to the ventilator. To be in a closed system,

The patients don't know any better. They don't have family with them. There is no one there with them to advocate for them. So they are scared and they give consent. The ventilators have high PEEP, high pressure. Which then causes Berro trauma. It causes trauma to the lungs. Dr Cameron Kyle-Sidell a few weeks ago put out a video. He's in New York City. And he put out a video saying something is not right. We're not treating this correctly. We're doing something wrong. This doesn't make sense. They pulled his video from YouTube and they took him out of ICU because they couldn't have one doctor going against the grain, going against their protocol.

The protocol is Propofol or some kind of sedation because they're on the ventilator, an I.V. antibiotics. There's no hydroxylchloroquine. They're not using that companies with the Zithromax. They're not using the zinc, Vitamin C, high doses of vitamins A & D. They laugh. This is what she's told me. They laugh at that.

She says this is a nightmare. It's out of a horror movie. And I don't want to be a part of this. There are people who are a full code. And yet, if they crash, they're not doing compressions because it will spread the virus. Full code. Not doing compressions. Family is not there. They have no one to answer to. No one is being held accountable. A code was called and no one came.

I will make some recommendations but consult with your Doctor on these key supplements. NAC , Vitamin D, C, Zinc and Quercetin. The people with the worst oxidative stress from a baseline standpoint are those people with cardiovasular diseases, diabetes and over weight. Happy hypoxics. Cardiovasular collapse, blood clots in their vessels. These are the ones put on ventiators but to little avail. If you have high risk factors for severe disease, like heart or lung problems, diabetes, or those age 60 and over, consider getting a pulse oximeter. Here is one recommended on http://blauoximeter.pg-blog.com/ A pulse oximeter can provide early warning of the kinds of breathing problems associated with Covid-19 pneumonia. Take your readings now, when you are well, so you have a baseline to compare with. And do this lying down (as you would be if sick), so your baseline is a true baseline.

They have a new EKG SmartWatch just came out which checks your pulse and oxygen levels anytime on https://oshensmartwatch.com/index2.html

They make a whole room UV light sanitizer on http://uvsterilizex.com for surfaces/rooms.

Or they have a moobile cleaning UVC wand on http://mobiklean.com for surfaces too.

Recently Dr. Nicole Apelian, was able to pinpoint the 3 most important plants you need to add to your diet to fight viruses, including coronavirus. She gathered ALL the remedies on http://lostremedies.pg-blog.com/

2 hours ago, billsfan1959 said:

From an anecdotal standpoint only, almost all of the people, in my sphere, arguing against reopening have been receivng paychecks this entire time.

2 hours ago, GG said:

In my sphere, it's 100%  and it's everyone who can simply work from home with no issues.  

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Same. And it's not even close. 

You rich bastards.  "Oh we only know white collar people that can work from home.  ***** those blue collar who cannot work from home"

Oh....#metoo.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Here is an analysis by JP Morgan.

It will surprise many people.

Basically the R Rate is declining in places more so after lockdowns are ending.

They concluded that the lockdowns may have been justified to begin with but now they no longer are.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, Magox said:

They concluded that the lockdowns may have been justified to begin with but now they no longer are.

JP Morgan??  Those billionaire bastards!!  FOLLOW THE MONEY (or something like that)

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 5

19 minutes ago, Magox said:

Heat and humidity.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Heat and humidity.

They help, but that isn't the only factor either.

The way the R Rate is explained is sort of like a slope.  Once it begins to go down that slope, it's easier for it to continue on down.   Same Vice Versa.  It's sorta like a matter of inertia, kinda but not really.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

...was just at my doc's office for six month follow-up.....he is fairly confident that a Covid-19 vaccine will be out by November....asked him what the annual effective percentage is for flu vaccine and he said 55-60%.......from his hours of research and study, he's confident a Covid-19 vaccine could be 65-75% effective because there are less strains to deal with FWIW......contradicts the MSM "doom and gloom explosion of multiple strains"......

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...was just at my doc's office for six month follow-up.....he is fairly confident that a Covid-19 vaccine will be out by November....asked him what the annual effective percentage is for flu vaccine and he said 55-60%.......from his hours of research and study, he's confident a Covid-19 vaccine could be 65-75% effective because there are less strains to deal with FWIW......contradicts the MSM "doom and gloom explosion of multiple strains"......

Yes, but did your Doc sleep at a Holiday Inn Express last night?

• Haha (+1) 1