The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

1 hour ago, Reality Check said:

Don't forget that they want you disarmed while all of this is happening. If they can't get the political power they desire, they will burn down civilization out of spite.

2nd is the glue that holds together the Constitution. That's why they want us disarmed

• Like (+1) 2

News from the front:

Today was my first day back in the office full time. When I left there were more people heading to their cars than since this started. I work in one or two twin 12 story buildings. No one has on masks.  The freeway is starting to get more crowded and actually saw a few planes landing at the nearby airport. We’re done, fed up tired of the whole Big Brother act. We’re going back to normal and Gavin said when he was mayor of SF “whether you like or or not.....” 

So goes the rest of the nation....little does he know. 

• Like (+1) 2

33 minutes ago, Prickly Pete said:

Yeah,  then v2.0 shows up with a hypodermic and chases down the vaccine refusers...?

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

News from the front:

Today was my first day back in the office full time. When I left there were more people heading to their cars than since this started. I work in one or two twin 12 story buildings. No one has on masks.  The freeway is starting to get more crowded and actually saw a few planes landing at the nearby airport. We’re done, fed up tired of the whole Big Brother act. We’re going back to normal and Gavin said when he was mayor of SF “whether you like or or not.....” 

So goes the rest of the nation....little does he know. 

***** that guy. 

Almost like these freaks knew this was coming. Just a coincidence, yeah sure. Last October? They couldn't put at least a year of separation to make it look a bit less obvious? They must have been in a hurry to shut shite down.  Like all hoaxes a drill usually  precedes it. Rinse and repeat the show goes on. Watch within the videos page, the "Discussion..." one where they discuss how to manage "misinformation".  A not talked about subtext to this fake out is how the oligarchs are advancing censorship. A nice little bonus for them I would think.

https://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org/event201/

3 hours ago, Magox said:

@Hedge Martha McCallum had Dr Atlas talking about how COVID 19 was comparable to the seasonable fly for those under the age of 60 and far less risky for kids in school. 

can you find that clip?

It begins at the 35 minute mark:

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Hedge said:

It begins at the 35 minute mark:

Thanks Hedge.  Dr Atlas makes note exactly what I was referring to that for people under age 60 that the virus is no worse than influenza and that for children COVID is much worse.

• Thank you (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Reality Check said:

Right. The supply chain is breaking and will lead to mass riots. Meat is running out. Mandated masks will lead to a rash of robberies. Gates created the virus. Vaccines are a sinister plot. 3 million will die. And now this. 

Trying to keep this thread on an even keel takes yoeman’s work. 

I enjoy the discussion Magox but concede your point made many pages ago. The creatures under the bridge have won. 

Edited by shoshin

The caretaker we have helping out with my elderly mother  just got back from NC last nigh(Visiting her terminal sister last week). She said that in NC only about 10% of the people were wearing masks.  Stupid people.  This is nowhere near over.  I'll be wearing a mash for several more months to protect my mother.

• Like (+1) 1