The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

3 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Words of wisdom from the man with tiny baby hands. 

I assume that's a euphemism for a claim by you that I have a small member. That's what is called "facts not in evidence" so you need to either withdraw your claim which you would have had to learn by hearsay, or clearly state how you know it to be fact. 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

Don't forget about the disheveled bolshevik from Vermont 

...honorable mention to Vermont for also bringing us Howard Dean....bet you thought the "green" in the Green Mountains was broccoli, right??...........

7 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

There was a guy who wore a KKK hood at an Albertsons (I "think" in California, the video is somewhere on  this forum). He's wearing a required mask, and the store personal asked him to take it off!! (People were triggered.) He took it off, checked out sans mask, and left.

I hope he was simply trying to prove a point, but my goodness, if everyone put on a KKK hood, executioner mask or Trump 2020 mask, this mask requirement would be over but fast.

Oh, good news! He won't be charged. The Karens are most upset. 

</snip>

The San Diego County Sheriff's Department said they have no grounds on which to seek criminal charges against the shopper who said he donned the hood out of "frustration" over having to wear a facial covering in public during the coronavirus crisis.

The man claimed the hood was not intended to be a racial statement, the department said.

</snip>

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
forgot link

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

</snip>

The San Diego County Sheriff's Department said they have no grounds on which to seek criminal charges against the shopper who said he donned the hood out of "frustration" over having to wear a facial covering in public during the coronavirus crisis.

The man claimed the hood was not intended to be a racial statement, the department said.

</snip>

....but you forgot that he could "help himself" to $945 in goods and NOT face arrest as well.......bet it was a Belichick "hoodie" anyhow..........

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

</snip>

</snip>

Criminal charges or not and frustrations aside have to admit that was in pretty poor tastes.  

Edited by Chef Jim

40 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...not going to prejudge them, but it is hard to understand...I see the daily walkers in my development with their masks on, no less than 10 feet apart........we have an office worker who goes outside for his smoke break (wearing his mask) and as soon as a fellow smoker shows up, he distances by a minimum of 10 feet...at age 35, he is also ultra paranoid because "people of my age have had strokes"......people of HIS age have historically had strokes long before Covid-19.....to each his/her own I guess.............

What is wrong with 35 year olds to the point of them having strokes?? 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Magox said:

More really good news.  Typically Tuesdays are bad.

Hopefully tomorrow's results are just as good relatively.  If the Tuesday & Wednesday #'s are down, we're moving in the right direction.

• Like (+1) 4

10 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Hopefully tomorrow's results are just as good relatively.  If the Tuesday & Wednesday #'s are down, we're moving in the right direction.

But that won't matter to some people as LA County now moves to 3 more months of lockdown, and Newson says he will declare martial law if he has too.... 

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2020-05-12/coronavirus-beaches-reopen-los-angeles-county-move-toward-new-normal?fbclid=IwAR2N3xSiekhKeVzCAeKoqhfR9_5Gau2gKFWd7GSM45OP7CZtj4Omr7K0o_A

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/newsom-says-that-california-will-enact-martial-law-if-we-feel-the-necessity/

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

59 minutes ago, Cinga said:

see, herin lies the problem..you state will Newson says will declare martial law..and article is dated March 19, an explicity says "only likely to be engaged in diaster relief endeavors".

And yall criticize the MSM, some of you are playing chess with propaganda and click bait while they play checkers

• Like (+1) 2

23 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

see, herin lies the problem..you state will Newson says will declare martial law..and article is dated March 19, an explicity says "only likely to be engaged in diaster relief endeavors".

And yall criticize the MSM, some of you are playing chess with propaganda and click bait while they play checkers

Fair enough on the date issue, though I think the term “martial law” typically elicits a standard response. It would seem in retrospect Newsome’s assertion that he could declare martial law if he wanted to was unnecessary and a bit reckless. 

I was struck by the ongoing cl&strrf$ck of the beach situation. The beach is open to certain activities, but “sunbathing” is verboten?  What’s that all about?  

12 hours ago, Reality Check said:

12 hours ago, Reality Check said:

Yeah, sorry, this is ludicrous.  Everyone knows that Homeopathy is the only REAL cure.

Believers, keep on believing.

Edited by Gene Frenkle
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

I assume that's a euphemism for a claim by you that I have a small member. That's what is called "facts not in evidence" so you need to either withdraw your claim which you would have had to learn by hearsay, or clearly state how you know it to be fact. 

We’re not in court.  And you’re the only one who has ever mentioned your “member” in this respect.  So maybe you’ve given us a bit of Freudian circumstantial evidence here. 

• Haha (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Taro T said:

Last week was probably actually a pretty good week. PA dumped a few hundred old deaths into each of several days last week--drove a lot of the numbers.

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

“Social Distancing” Is Snake Oil, Not Science. 

There was never good evidence to support its efficacy.

People live in the most population dense place in the world, in giant apartment buildings with hundreds of people...and they get Covid-19. According to that article, that's evidence that social distancing doesn't work. Nice logic there.