The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

6 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Facebook is flagging this, calling the whole thing false. Can someone pick even a part of it that isn't true?

Image may contain: possible text that says 'MASK WEARING Reduces oxygen up to 60% Increases risk of CO2 poisoning. -Causes increased face touching. -Viruses & bacteria saturate the outside. -Touching mask and surfaces spreads germs. Contaminants sit within mask fibers, get reinhaled. -Fresh air is vital for immune health!'

Outstanding. This is why the whole mask nonsense never made sense to me. The logic of wearing a petri dish on your face to bring into your own home exacerbates the spread of hundreds of dangerous pathogens. The best part is that when you exhale in public, the outside surface contaminants spread everywhere in high concentrations. It's a self destructive move.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, daz28 said:

I've taken infection control, and worn tons of masks.  Most of it is nonsense or nonsensical.  You should learn how to use a mask properly.  Fresh air is good for you??

Can you expand on that? You said "most", so what part of it is most?

And what is wrong about it?

Edited by Cinga

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I'm talking about in our country, but you knew that.

We do better than China yes, but we have air quality issues in America as well.  Please don't change it to WNY air now

6 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

Outstanding. This is why the whole mask nonsense never made sense to me. The logic of wearing a petri dish on your face to bring into your own home exacerbates the spread of hundreds of dangerous pathogens. The best part is that when you exhale in public, the outside surface contaminants spread everywhere in high concentrations. It's a self destructive move.

Agreed, especially bad is the part of touching your face more often! People in public, wearing a mask, touching anything from door knobs to groceries then touching their face. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

2 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

Name calling like this just hurts the cause..it hurts Trump too. 

signed up, doing it tomorrow. Not looking to get that swap shoved halfway down my throat via my nasal cavity, but i will do for love of country!

That’s your opinion, but I do not agree.  I’m going to get a PCR test this week to do my part in helping Erie County get their numbers up. I’m going to tell friends , family and acquaintances to do the same because the message isn’t getting out through the mainstream channels ( which are the only channels in WNY save for a few time slots on 930AM.). 

1 minute ago, Cinga said:

Can you expand on that? You said "most", so what part of it is most?

60% and Co2 poisoning false

Face touching true

Saturating is exaggerating

Touching and spreading to surfaces true only if misused

Reinhaled false

Fresh air is good for you-that's the duhh hurr one where I'd realize the meme was a troll job

1 minute ago, daz28 said:

60% and Co2 poisoning false - We just had a woman wreck her car up the street, she passed out from CO2 from wearing her mask

Face touching true

Saturating is exaggerating - exaggerated? but still true thank you

Touching and spreading to surfaces true only if misused

Reinhaled false - so, inhaling something bad is false? How the hell does that make sense?

Fresh air is good for you-that's the duhh hurr one where I'd realize the meme was a troll job

Yes, I agree, fresh air is good.... so get rid of this nonsensical rule and let people breath fresh air!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, daz28 said:

I agree with this, but Trump did come out, and say he was the boss.  

At the time did you agree with him and accept it at face value, disagree, or do a little investigating of your own to reach a conclusion ?

1 minute ago, daz28 said:

Literally everyone knows China's air is bad.

It's just some (the mainstream media) choose to ignore it in favor of chastizing western countries about CO2.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1