The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

Give me Projection for $100 Alex! 

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

There it is again -- the shift to the extreme when someone is just trying to share information with you. That's cognitive dissonance. That's your programming. 

You can break free from it, and become informed -- or you can continue to be what you are now. Choice is yours. 

A guy who thinks he knows the depths of who I am from a few posts about corona virus is calling me extreme and programmed. Alrighty. 

Edited by Motorin'

6 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

A guy who thinks he knows the depths of who I am from a few posts about corona virus is calling me extreme and programmed. Alrighty. 

I don't know the depths of you. I know your words. And they betray you even when you don't see it. You think you're aware of media manipulation, yet today you've consistently used their programmed talking points to shift the subject away from their manipulation rather than address it. 

That's because you're still asleep. 

This isn't meant as an attack. It's meant as an attempt to wake you up. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

31 minutes ago, LB3 said:

We should ban all driving during winter due to the threat of potential blizzards flare upd. And f&*$ you if you think your rights are being taken away. It's for the protection of people walking down the street who your car could possibly maybe slide into.

Right and blizzards are rare so I have no problem with that.  Just like I don't have a problem temporarily it being a requirement to wear a mask in public spaces during the outbreak of a novel virus.  A virus that we still don't know much about other than it's highly contagious, can be carried by those asymptomatic, and at least has a death rate of .1% minimum.  The minor inconvenience of wearing a mask to cover my mouth and nose in public spaces is a sacrifice I'm willing to make to take in order to get this economy back up and running.

• Like (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Because his job is not truth. It's narrative building for his actual owners (and it's not us). 

Honestly.  What kind of *&^%ing stupid follow up question from this bobble-headed mofo is "Just to be clear...should people, I guess, accept the risk that they could become ill...?".

Who in America doesn't know generally that there is a risk that they could become ill?  

I just can't imagine going home at night and thinking "I cracked the code and got right to it today.".   

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

https://variety.com/2020/biz/news/l-a-county-announces-reopening-of-certain-stores-public-spaces-on-friday-1234599975/

LA county moving into phase two of its own reopening on Friday. Opening up some more stores, golf courses, and hiking trails. 

I guess I have no worries living in the NYC metro area.

We will reopen in 2024 when it is TOTALLY safe. ?

• Sad 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

You sound like a David Koresch want to be.

Ahh man, you literally railed against the douche baggery of the board two posts up and then you accuse the DR of being a cult-leading-killer want ta be...wan um bee..want tooby...whatever.  Thats pure horse-cockery!

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I don't know the depths of you. I know your words. And they betray you even when you don't see it. You think you're aware of media manipulation, yet today you've consistently used their programmed talking points to shift the subject away from their manipulation rather than address it. 

That's because you're still asleep. 

This isn't meant as an attack. It's meant as an attempt to wake you up. 

oh my, i may be in love. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 3

5 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

The left ran full-goose bozo with the story of two vocal Dem donors who were so stupid, they literally thought drinking fish tank cleaner would protect them from the Chinese virus. The left THEN ran with the wife's story that they did it because Trump told them to do so.

So when the story is about to, again, blow up...just like every other BS story that blows up in their face from the Covington kids to UV rays...someone has to change the story to "Yes, we have a homicide investigator on the case, but it's not a homicide investigation."

Do you deny that is what the story is saying, because it's literally saying it. And to quote Joe Biden, by literally, I don't mean figuratively..

Two vocal Dem donors?

UV Rays?

Joe Biden?

Tin foil?

5 hours ago, billsfan1959 said:

Your hatred of Trump transcends any ability you might possess to engage in reasonable, rational, fact based discussions. Your ranting about Trump, or anyone else, either lying or not knowing if what he is saying is true is the absolute height of irony.  You toss out half-truths, distorted truths, and outright false statements in post after post. When anyone takes the time to point out the actual facts to prove you wrong, you either double down on your ignorance, shift the goal posts, or completely ignore it like it didn't even happen.

So, those over 10,000 lies aren't lies or they were mistakes, or he never said them? Granted, he's inept, like this latest flip over the task force or the flip on his Iraq war claims, or not remembering which foot had bone spurs, etc,. It's possible he doesn't know he's lying, but that would be even scarier.

5 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

TDS, pure and simple. Trump could cure cancer and you would find some way to fault him for doing so. 

When he cures cancer, let me know, unless injecting bleach cures cancer. Then he's already stumbled upon the cure.

47 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Ahh man, you literally railed against the douche baggery of the board two posts up and then you accuse the DR of being a cult-leading-killer want ta be...wan um bee..want tooby...whatever.  Thats pure horse-cockery!

Maybe you skipped over the whole string of douche baggery and cult like responses leading up to it. 

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

https://variety.com/2020/biz/news/l-a-county-announces-reopening-of-certain-stores-public-spaces-on-friday-1234599975/

LA county moving into phase two of its own reopening on Friday. Opening up some more stores, golf courses, and hiking trails. 

We are in a bizarro world when NJ opened up its state parks and golf courses before CA :wallbash:

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1