The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

3 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Donald Trump is a pig and I did not vote for him.

But you keep posting thoughts based on false assumptions. It's worked so well for you for the past couple of weeks.

Im a trump supporter. That said this was the most straight forward and honorable post I saw today. Your opinion was solid and point well established

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, shoshin said:

The bigger news to me is that it's another data point on asymptomatic positives. Meatpacking plants are cold, damp, and humans work closely with lots of bio material. Seems like a spot where this thing would be happy. 

Which is yet another strong data point that lends credence to a vastly lower mortality rate.

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

He didn't and maybe New York got swamped because De Blasio and Cuomo did nothing except urge people to get out as late as March 11th. 

Funny how no other place in the country got swamped. I guess, according to your theory, people traveling from Europe had only one destination: New York.

You're an idiot

You can't take the Trump hating crowd seriously.

You either have to ignore their posts or put them on ignore (which I don't recommend).

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, fansince88 said:

Im a trump supporter. That said this was the most straight forward and honorable post I saw today. Your opinion was solid and point well established

Everyone knew what Trump was, but there are millions of people who think that the establishment was much worse than him.

Hence, that is why you have Trump in the WH.

Just now, njbuff said:

Everyone knew what Trump was, but there are millions of people who think that the establishment was much worse than him.

Hence, that is why you have Trump in the WH.

And for 4 more years

37 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

He didn't and maybe New York got swamped because De Blasio and Cuomo did nothing except urge people to get out as late as March 11th. 

Funny how no other place in the country got swamped. I guess, according to your theory, people traveling from Europe had only one destination: New York.

You're an idiot

NYC got hammered because it is by far the primary entry point from Europe and it is the densest place in America.

• Like (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

You're an idiot

Lol, Trump screwed up boy. 

4 minutes ago, Kemp said:

NYC got hammered because it is by far the primary entry point from Europe and it is the densest place in America.

And you keep avoiding the obvious questions. 

Why was the densest boro the lightest affected?   Do European tourists immediately head to Corona, Queens or to the Bronx?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, billsfan1959 said:

You're an idiot

Name calling is not nice. 

https://dailycaller.com/2020/05/04/george-conway-lincoln-project-trump-coronavirus-destroy-america-video/

2 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Detroit?

Actually I thought Detroit has more nice areas than Buffalo- but I was only in Detroit for a month. The lowest for me was Cleveland but I have never considered Cleveland a real city- probably mainly my sport bias.

54 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

That wasn’t name calling. It was an objective observation.

That’s like accusing me of name calling if I describe water as wet.

More mean comments like that and you’re going to get yourself on a list.  

• Haha (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, GG said:

And you keep avoiding the obvious questions. 

Why was the densest boro the lightest affected?   Do European tourists immediately head to Corona, Queens or to the Bronx?

I said European entry and density. Also the strain that hit in NYC is stronger than the one that hit the west coast, supposedly.

Okay, why is NYC hammered? Is it because it's blue?

Perhaps the ingesting of bleach is higher in Corona.

Since it's Q+A time, if black people stormed into a government building with guns for a reason they thought worthy, what would be your reaction and Trump's reaction?

Why did Trump refuse to bring an American translator into his meeting with Putin?

Why didn't Trump reveal his tax returns as he said he would?

Why did Trump say repeatedly that China is doing a great job with the virus? Why did he recently change his mind?

Why didn't the virus magically disappear, as Trump said it would?

Why did Trump refuse to answer Mueller's questions after saying he would?

Why does he make fun of handicapped people?

Why does he lie even if he has nothing to gain from the lie?

Why did he violate the Constitution when he violated the Emoluments clause?

Why does he whine more than any person you have ever met and then tell us how strong he is

Why is he totally terrified of being interviewed by anyone besides Fox? A man as smart and honest as he says he is would crush any reporter. Right?

After criticizing Obama for playing golf too much and saying he would never play, why does he golf so much more than Obama?

After saying he would hire only the best people, why so many indictments and crimes for these best people?

Why does he continue to insist that the Central Park 5 is guilty after they have been proved innocent?

Why is he so insecure and petty?

What makes you like someone who is the antithesis of how parents want their children to turn out?

Why would he want a spokesperson like Giuliani, who recently said if we are going to track the virus we should also trace heart attacks and cancer, a statement almost as stupid as suggesting injecting bleach into the human body.

Why did Trump say that the virus would not return in the fall when everyone knows it will?

Why does Trump say something and then say he never said it, even though it's on video tape?

Why do you think Trump's strongest support comes from uneducated, older white men?

Why did he threaten to sue if his grades in school were revealed?

Why does he wear more makeup than Tammy Faye Baker did?

Why does he insist that those around him must praise him to the point of embarrassing themselves?

Why did he constantly hire people and then refuse to pay them after work was completed?

Why wouldn't any American banks lend him money?

Why were so many apartments in Trump Tower rented to known criminals from Russia?

Why does he create magazines that show him on the cover and hang them on his properties?

Why did he keep a book of Hitler quotes by his bed?

Why did he say there were good people on both sides when one of the sides marched through the streets yelling "Jews will not replace us?"

Why does he steal from charities?

Why did he say he didn't know who David Duke is? Do you believe he's that stupid?

Why won't Trump allow Faucci to testify in Congress?

Why did Trump fire Flynn? Was he lying about the reason, then? 

Why does Trump praise lots of dictators?

Here's the most important question going forward:

If the unthinkable happens and Trump loses in November and he claims voting irregularities make the election void, without concrete evidence, will you continue to back him?

Considering it's a cult that one's easy, isn't it?

• Like (+1) 2

40 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Actually I thought Detroit has more nice areas than Buffalo- but I was only in Detroit for a month. The lowest for me was Cleveland but I have never considered Cleveland a real city- probably mainly my sport bias.

Detroit the city or the general Detroit area?