The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

Press: If a US President loses more Americans than died in the Vietnam war, does he deserve to be reelected?
Trump: Nicely answering. I'd have ignored her.

And we are done.

I see the left has their new marching order. Compare this to Vietnam.

Let's see how that works for them.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Welp, since the White House controls the seating in the Rose Garden, I'd look for more Rose Garden pressers. ?

Agreed. I think another big determining factor is the wind. That first one they did in the Rose Garden near the start of this thing, when it was windy, didn't do well with his hair. :lol: 

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Hedge said:

He also called out some reporters on this.

“ I think some of you were on the line, even though you weren’t supposed to be”

He's said that before on nearly Governors call, which make me think that, not only are their reporters listening in at the behest of certain governors, but that Trump/Trump staff knows exactly who it is.

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

He's said that before on nearly Governors call, which make me think that, not only are their reporters listening in at the behest of certain governors, but that Trump/Trump staff knows exactly who it is.

So, Trump knows that some are listening, but he's doing nothing about it?

Is it because he doesn't want to hurt their feelings?

Anyone who believes that Trump knows something that would help his overall standing and is not making it public has not been paying attention for 3 years.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Kemp said:

So, Trump knows that some are listening, but he's doing nothing about it?

Is it because he doesn't want to hurt their feelings?

Anyone who believes that Trump knows something that would help his overall standing and is not making it public has not been paying attention for 3 years.

Does your  mom know you are typing on the computer past your bedtime?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Rapidly expanding capacity. We are confident we have enough testing capacity to reopen.

Not what Birx and Fauci said this weekend. Trump continues to put out mixed messages. 

Also the serology testing is having serious reliability issues. I hope that gets wrapped up soon. 

Edited by shoshin

Just now, shoshin said:

Not what Birx and Fauci said this weekend. Trump continues to put out mixed messages. 

Since I did not see either interview, I cannot reply to what they said, and their mixed messaging.

As far as President Trump's testing messaging: he, and VP Pence have been saying since they put out the 3 phases that there are enough tests for the states that qualify, to reopen in phase one. This has been said at presser after presser. If you listened today, you heard all the ways the testing is being scaled-up so the states are prepared for all test results (there have been plenty of tests, the governors were not aware of all the lab capacity). Since the Governors were sent that inches-thick memorandum on available testing (NAZ+telephone number of the labs) that issue has been cleared. Also, there was more information today on the testing, test results, at home testing, etc.

So, sit down chicken little. If you want a test, ask your doctor for a script and go get one.

4 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Does your  mom know you are typing on the computer past your bedtime?

Note: You can't dispute what I wrote so you fell back on childhood chatter. 

No wonder you believe him when he says the virus will magically disappear in April.

When you can explain why Trump WOULDN'T expose those he hates, you will tell us.

I know you can't, but I'm offering you the opportunity to do so. 

So, explain your point of view. Please.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Kemp said:

Note: You can't dispute what I wrote so you fell back on childhood chatter. 

No wonder you believe him when he says the virus will magically disappear in April.

When you can explain why Trump WOULDN'T expose those he hates, you will tell us.

I know you can't, but I'm offering you the opportunity to do so. 

So, explain your point of view. Please.

Sweetie, you wrote gibberish. Now, ask you mommy to tuck you in for the night. And don't worry, I won't tell her you were at the computer past your bedtime pestering adults with foolishness. Shhhhh it will be our secret. ?

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

6 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

So, sit down chicken little. If you want a test, ask your doctor for a script and go get one.

If you need more information next time, let me know and I’ll provide the links to the stories if you can’t find them. 

9 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Since I did not see either interview, I cannot reply to what they said, and their mixed messaging.

As far as President Trump's testing messaging: he, and VP Pence have been saying since they put out the 3 phases that there are enough tests for the states that qualify, to reopen in phase one. This has been said at presser after presser. If you listened today, you heard all the ways the testing is being scaled-up so the states are prepared for all test results (there have been plenty of tests, the governors were not aware of all the lab capacity). Since the Governors were sent that inches-thick memorandum on available testing (NAZ+telephone number of the labs) that issue has been cleared. Also, there was more information today on the testing, test results, at home testing, etc.

Find us a governor and a non partisan health care expert who says they have enough testing.....I can’t get a test where I live nor can my parents in Florida....

Trump sends the governors out to fight the war....doesn’t give them the  resources to win...and everyday drags up a bunch of either syncopants or lap dogs to tell him otherwise

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Sweetie, you wrote gibberish. Now, ask you mommy to tuck you in for the night. And don't worry, I won't tell her you were at the computer past your bedtime pestering adults with foolishness. Shhhhh it will be our secret. ?

There you go.

Everyone here can see I have given you two opportunities to explain your rationale for why Trump would choose not to out the reporters spying on him.

Twice you have been unable to answer. Instead, you stuck out your tongue, put your fingers in your ears and whined.

Sometimes this stuff is too easy. Very weak.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Kemp said:

There you go.

Everyone here can see I have given you two opportunities to explain your rationale for why Trump would choose not to out the reporters spying on him.

Twice you have been unable to answer. Instead, you stuck out your tongue, put your fingers in your ears and whined.

Sometimes this stuff is too easy. Very weak.

You literally never explain any of your reasoning and have been a drive by troll since the beginning.

Do you ever look into the mirror?

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, TH3 said:

Trump sends the governors out to fight the war....doesn’t give them the  resources to win...and everyday drags up a bunch of either syncopants or lap dogs to tell him otherwise

You're saying that like the POTUS could just sh1t them out! If it's that easy to gather together everything the governors need, why aren't they doing it themselves?

Edited by Cinga

1 minute ago, meazza said:

You literally never explain any of your reasoning and have been a drive by troll since the beginning.

Do you ever look into the mirror?

Dude.  Barber shops and hair salons have been closed for weeks and many of us have resorted to trimming our own hair. Does ANYBODY really want to look in the mirror at this point?  

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

Just now, Chef Jim said:

Dude.  Barber shops and hair salons have been closed for weeks and many of us have resorted to trimming our own hair. Does ANYBODY really want to look in the mirror at this point?  

Thank God I started going bald and shave my head.  

No one notices the difference. 

• Like (+1) 1