The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

7 minutes ago, Troll Toll said:

Even better, China says they can’t allow an independent investigation into the origins because it would take away resources that are fighting the pandemic. Why are they so strapped on resources if they have so few cases??? They are full of so much crap and dems just eat it up.

This is where people like @TH3 will tell you China and WHO handled this way better than anyone else, and in fact the virus came from a NY'er who got it from the UK, so it wasn't even FROM China!

• Haha (+1) 1

I have assembled the only people in the US here today who think we have enough testing.....don’t tell me otherwise....uh Mike take the helm with a change up of complete word salad to lull everyone to sleep

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

They had a solid call with the Governors today.

He also called out some reporters on this.

“ I think some of you were on the line, even though you weren’t supposed to be”

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Wait ....what .....don’t ask me about the promises I made a month ago?

Wait....we just got the testing dudes to the WH today? WHERE IS JARED? We need his help....SEND THE JARED SIGNAL OUT

• Like (+1) 1

Pence:
Proud of the public and private partnership that you heard of today.
2 months ago, we did 10K tests, now 5.4 M tests have been done. More than 200K tests in a single day now.
Governors are enthusiastic the way testing is scaling up and expanded.
Three phased approach we believe that we have a sufficient amount of testing for all states that qualify, to open today.

Admiral Giroir:
The number of tests that need to be done depends on state levels.
Let's assume Dr Fauci was stating for 4M a month, next month we will easily double that number.
We have all the tests matched to the machines, over 20M swabs, and that does not include everything that was stated earlier in this presser.
The states with the amount of testing will double SK numbers from the last 4 months combined.

Press (Jon Karl): In March you said.... this that and the other thing. What went wrong?
Pence: I appreciate your question, but it represents a misunderstanding on your part. (LOL)
They had tests, but the old system could not match those high speed testing.
There was no disconnect.
There are millions of tests out there in the old style (slower).
The President brought about 5.4M tests, and scaling up faster (could be doing 2M a week by next week).
Press: You were talking about tests being sent out?
Pence: Yes, on my first week...
Those tests were designed to be run on the old model.

I'm gathering the new labs are faster. And Jon Karl is one again being disingenuous.

Trump: We have the most testing, and best testing.

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Mike Pence ....gold metal brown noser.....show me one governor who says they have enough tests...We have the best testing....are you dismissing all those tests that don.t work that the FDA passed on?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

OANN: Will Flynn be fully exonerated. Will you be bringing him back?
Trump: It was a disgrace.  Never again should be allow to happen.

I knew she'd ask something about him -- didn't expect that one. Note, he didn't say yes or no. 

(He could be inserted back in as NSC without requiring a confirmation btw)

• Like (+1) 3

Press: Asking about the GPD for Q2.
Trump: Q3, Q4 should be great (I think he said spectacular in the 4th quarter) and next year will be incredible.
I built the greatest economy with the help of 325M people, and ... monologued about the economy before the COVID-19.
We are ready to move forward, and will never forget... and then he smacks China again without saying China.
GDP lack of growth in Q2.
Praising companies that stepped up to the plate.
He thinks it will be a tremendous comeback.

Methinks China is not going to get off easily on this.  ?‍♂️

• Like (+1) 3

Press: Travel restrictions?
Trump: Depends on how long it takes Europe to heal.
Both sides want to open.

Press: Kim Jun Un?
Trump: Can't talk about it. I wish him well, I hope he's well. I know how he is doing "relatively speaking." You will know soon.

Press: Idiot Biden thinking Trump will change date of election?
Trump: Never thought of that.
Calling Biden, Sleepy Joe.

• Like (+1) 3