The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

3 hours ago, TH3 said:

and all this time I thought he was a self serving liar and conman who has left a wake of bankrupt partners, jilted customers and unpaid creditors, a guy who promised he was going to build a wall and have Mexico pay for it, balance the budget, pay off the debt, repeal and replace the ACA with something better, denuclearize the Korean peninsula and stiffed on all those promises.....Turns out he just is a stream of consciousness speaker....huh.....

Don't forget, he's a top notch fish tank cleaner pitchman. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Trump up

Started with FEMA heading off to the tornado areas down south.

Flat-lining the virus, Americans are following the guidelines, etc., etc.

184 countries have COVID-19 cases.

Dr Fauci's up to say a few words (within the first 3 minutes)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

In the sleepy town of Mesopotamia, Ohio, population 3,220, health inspectors got wind of an illicit wedding attended by members of the local Amish community and filed a "notice of violation" against the revelers, according to local news reports.

Vindy.com:

[Kristofer J. Wilster, director of environmental health in Trumbull County], said his report will be turned over to Trumbull County authorities. The Trumbull County Sheriff’s Office and the county health department investigated the report of a possible wedding celebration involving 300 people, according to a sheriff’s report.

Oh, the humanity.

And how did the authorities find out about this wedding?

Why, a snitch, of course, because that's the America we live in now:

According to a caller Tuesday night to Trumbull County 911, an Amish wedding was scheduled to take place Thursday around noon at the Mesopotamia location, which is commonly used for large gatherings. The caller told 911 that food preparation at that location began Wednesday with about 40 people.

My wife babysits for a NYS Trooper.  She claims half of the 9-1-1 calls are people complaining about business that have too many people inside or groups of people gathered on front porches over the limit. 

• Like (+1) 1

Fauci up -

Starting to see in some areas in hot spots are flattening
Productive conversation with Black Caucus about the health concerns of Black Americans. 
His interview about a hypothetical question (would have, could have), mitigation helps/works, and you started it earlier, you probably would have saved more lives, initiated later, you would probably lose lives. Then he went on to the pros and cons among the medical people.

The first, and only time we went in to the President to have strong mitigation. The President listened. The second time we suggested longer than 15 days, and said 30 more days. The President listened to us, and did this.

Press: date?

Fauci: I don't recall the date.

Press: What did he do? Travel?

Fauci: No. Explained more.

This exchange will be good when a clip comes out.

OMG!!! Someone wanted to know if he was clarifying "voluntarily!" At least Fauci gave her a huffy answer basically saying GTFO. 

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Trump back:

Going through the timeline.
Jan 17th there was not a case in the US.
Pointing out the media and Dems (BIRM) criticized him for closing flights from China.
LOL told the press the "press" documented this.
And now he'd pointing out that these armchair idiots "I was supposed to shut down the biggest economy in the world for XX cases" (he started with none, one, seven)
On January 31st no one had died (confirmed by CDC and the news) and "I issued a travel restriction from China." And "you can't get any earlier than that." And I was "brutalized by the press" for closing flights from China.

I love how he's calling out these goobers in the press for stupid ***** they have asked/reported that is totally false.

He's also pointing out the NYT is writing fake crap. And Nancy Pelsi's Chinatown disaster.

LMFAO!!!

He's kicking the media's ass!!

There is a montage of health professionals on TV saying "cornavirus is not an issue" and Trump's timeline.

This is gonna leave a mark.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

There was a Governor montage. (praising Trump and Pence)

We have hundreds and hundreds of clips and this could go on forever. (paraphrased) He came back, and said it is really sad that the press comes back and writes false statements.

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 2

WTF!?

Press: That video looks like a campaign ad.

The press will never learn.

Trump: It was produced in less than two hours in the office here.

Press: Why did you do that!?

Trump: Because we have fake news, and I'd like it corrected.

(It was that guy Trump smacked around last week for asking stupid question (yeah, yeah, that narrowed it down))>

Press: So it was produced with government money to look like a campaign ad...

:blink:

Edit: Jonathan Karl

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

If the governors want, we can build them a stockpile of ventilators.

And the press is again trying to go with "more lives could have been saved" after Trump just went through the timeline. He's going through the timeline again after she asked the SAME DAMN HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION of Trump!

These people are too stupid to function.

• Like (+1) 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 1