The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

4 minutes ago, ScotSHO said:

It is the correct ruling.  It may not be the smartest thing to pop on down to church on Sunday with grandma in tow, but it is their choice and right.

This topic is going to fire up the low information crowd, I can see it now.

And that’s why people are dying because people are selfish and stupid. When grandma is dying in a few weeks, just ask god to fix it. 

7 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

And that’s why people are dying because people are selfish and stupid. When grandma is dying in a few weeks, just ask god to fix it. 

People die every day because they are selfish and stupid.  If it's not their right, then we might as well hang it up and call ourselves China West.  Implement all the rules of whatever the hip version of communism is today and have fun.  Step 1 - no more internet talkie.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, ScotSHO said:

People die every day because they are selfish and stupid.  If it's not their right, then we might as well hang it up and call ourselves China West.  Implement all the rules of whatever the hip version of communism is today and have fun.  Step 1 - no more internet talkie.

There’s a difference between every day selfishness/stupidity and pandemic selfishness/stupidity. 

7 minutes ago, ScotSHO said:

So when faced with a challenge, step 1 is to invalidate article 1 of the constitution.

You're bickering with someone who has repeatedly shown that original thinking is not in his quiver of tools, which means he needs the government to tell him what to do. He is happy to relinquish any freedoms he can't understand because only the government knows what it is best for him.

Though I will cede that he has also been proven to be an authority on pandemic stupidity.

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Gary Busey said:

He's mocking the dead not me.

Wrong again Gary. You deserve all the mocking we can dish out. 

I have great respect for people who die, and it doesn't matter what the cause(s) are.

They're a lot more than just a number or statistic that you and others use to browbeat others with. 

You are a Trump Deranged Hate-monger constantly looking for a dark cloud day in and day out.

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

WHO said that?

Yep.

abbott-and-costello-corona-virus-meme-1.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, IDBillzFan said:

You're bickering with someone who has repeatedly shown that original thinking is not in his quiver of tools, which means he needs the government to tell him what to do. He is happy to relinquish any freedoms he can understand because only the government knows what it is best for him.

Though I will cede that he has also been proven to be an authority on pandemic stupidity.

Holy ***** you are not even close. I was talking about the people, not the government. Do you guys even read? 

11 minutes ago, ScotSHO said:

Not a Trumptard here, just someone who can form a coherent thought.  What other amendments would you like to get rid of today?  Probably get a 2 for 1 deal if you act now!

Maybe you can put together a coherent thought, but your reading comprehension is *****! 

Edited by Q-baby!

2 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

You're bickering with someone who has repeatedly shown that original thinking is not in his quiver of tools, which means he needs the government to tell him what to do. He is happy to relinquish any freedoms he can't understand because only the government knows what it is best for him.

I know, I know.  I just can't fathom the "why" behind that line of thinking?

New York county executives want Cuomo to lift restrictions on hydroxychloroquine treatment

Washinton Examiner, by Kerry Picket

Original Article

The coronavirus crisis is devastating the news industry

Washington Post, by Paul Farhi , Sarah Ellison & Elahe Izadi

Original Article

Coronavirus COVID-19: Public Health Apocalypse or Panic and Anti-American?

Association of American Physicians and Surgeons, by Martin Dubravec & M.D.

Original Article

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1