The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I'm not saying this isn't true, but I had followed this particular Twitter feed in Jan/Feb. She doesn't (or at least didn't) vet anything before posting and has posted numerous videos claiming to be something it's not, getting corrected by others in the comments (and the corrections panned out). I don't get the feeling she is being intentionally dishonest, but she was very sloppy in her reporting.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Hedge said:

I'm not saying this isn't true, but I had followed this particular Twitter feed in Jan/Feb. She doesn't (or at least didn't) vet anything before posting and has posted numerous videos claiming to be something it's not, getting corrected by others in the comments (and the corrections panned out). I don't get the feeling she is being intentionally dishonest, but she was very sloppy in her reporting.

Good to know. It was a new account to me :beer: 

• Thank you (+1) 2

2 hours ago, spartacus said:

would be interesting to see the corelation between the various stages of Covid cases and past flu shots

my guess is the corelation is significant

can you expand upon this line of thinking, not sure i am following you here.

54 minutes ago, Hedge said:

thank you! i know a twitter account that uses many of her posts for a confirmation bias and i just shake my head every time i see her being referenced.

• Thank you (+1) 2