The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

7 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

That was fast.   Could be precaution, but sadly also emblematic of rapid deterioration that's been observed in some NYC cases.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

(former federal prosecutor)

TDS is terminal if left untreated. 

I know people like to throw TDS around as if it's a joke or something.

But it's real.

It truly is real.

• Like (+1) 10

Just now, Magox said:

I know people like to throw TDS around as if it's a joke or something.

But it's real.

It truly is real.

It truly is. 

It was a joke for me in 2017... then slightly less funny in 2018. By 2019 it had become toxic to the point of addling minds. 

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

(former federal prosecutor)

TDS is terminal if left untreated. 

wow.  i can't even comprehend how demented you must have to be to have that thought (Glenn Kirschner), let alone actually put it out for the world to see.  Twitter is a contemporary "running with scissors".

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It had seemed like the Brits were already furious (as they, and the world should be) and planning on quite a response to China, after this was all done.

Should Boris (or any other leader of one of the major nations) succumb to this, China should also stop exporting hats, because they are going to need to hold on to them all and brace for what is to come.

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, Foxx said:

EUoA0aCWsAI5ykk.jpg

545186-waldo2.jpg

4 hours ago, Gary Busey said:

Does Fauci have TDS?

No. But you do. 

2 hours ago, meazza said:

It shouldn’t according to the studies that are going on.

Glad to see you back meazza. Sorry it took this farging pandemic to do it though. Your viewpoints improve this place. Hoping you’ll stay. 

Here’s the virus test that we all crave and need right now:

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

At this point I just laugh at all this drama over a obvious hoax. It is scary that such mass manipulation is possible. I guess this particular psyop is much easier to debunk due to the access citizen journalists have. All hero's. If it's so easy to get the entire world to shut down how many other things are products of manipulation? How many wars have we signed off on? How may government regulations and on and on.

Anyway these people independently recording the bullshite are doing great work. The pooch dropping deuce at the 8.40 mark in front of the hospital is a perfect metaphor.

• Thank you (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, GG said:

What should Diblasio get for insisting that St Patty's go on as scheduled as recently as March 9th?

::Forensic Files narrator voice::

“He was then tried and convicted... of first degree murder.”

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Dante said:

At this point I just laugh at all this drama over a obvious hoax. It is scary that such mass manipulation is possible. I guess this particular psyop is much easier to debunk due to the access citizen journalists have. All hero's. If it's so easy to get the entire world to shut down how many other things are products of manipulation? How many wars have we signed off on? How may government regulations and on and on.

Anyway these people independently recording the bullshite are doing great work. The pooch dropping deuce at the 8.40 mark in front of the hospital is a perfect metaphor.

Of course hospitals aren't busy on the outside right now.

There are no elective surgeries, and no visitors allowed. 

Just now, jrober38 said:

Of course hospitals aren't busy on the outside right now.

There are no elective surgeries, and no visitors allowed. 

Have you calmed down a bit and lowered your estimations about how many would be killed by this bug yet? Or are you still in the fear loop?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1