The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

I’m not ok with the way the situation has been handled under the current administration you tool. 

You have no clue do you? 

Lol. You are my kitchen help at best moron! 

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

People are dead because this is a deadly virus.  Americans are dead because the Chinese government sent that deadly virus (possibly unknowingly) to both coasts of the US by the plane load full. And more Americans are dead than ever should have been because the now touted ‘heroes of Science’ that are paid to advise our President gave him REALLY BAD advise very early on.

Blame others! Typical Trump. He knew, he just chose the stock markets over people. 

4 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

Lol. You are my kitchen help at best moron! 

Blame others! Typical Trump. He knew, he just chose the stock markets over people. 

Wrong, as usual. Go ahead and look up Dr Fauchi’s public comments just two days before Trump shut down the flights from China. Fauchi blew it....big time! (And he only had one job to do.)

Just now, Chef Jim said:

So when you’ve completely lost the argument you spew nonsense.  

Bravo. 

Haven’t lost anything. You are one of the ball lickers obviously. He told people there were 15 cases and would be zero in days. You don’t see the problem with that? You don’t think people went about there business as if there wasn’t a problem, when there clearly was? Glad you are ok with that! Ball licker for sure! 

Just now, Chef Jim said:

He just pisses me the ***** off and I’m not the type to ignore people who piss me off. 

Nice! You should get a sense of humour. 

1 minute ago, Q-baby! said:

Haven’t lost anything. You are one of the ball lickers obviously. He told people there were 15 cases and would be zero in days. You don’t see the problem with that? You don’t think people went about there business as if there wasn’t a problem, when there clearly was? Glad you are ok with that! Ball licker for sure! 

And where did Trump get that opinion? Answer: that’s what his experts were telling him. Look it up! 

And where did Trump get that opinion? Answer: that’s what his experts were telling him. Look it up! 

BS. Trump has one opinion and it’s his! Don’t forget, he knows more about anything than anyone else ever has. He has told us that many times. More times than anyone ever. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Q-baby! said:

BS. Trump has one opinion and it’s his! Don’t forget, he knows more about anything than anyone else ever has. He has told us that many times. More times than anyone ever. 

Except in this case he was actually the one who was right...and there’s videotape to prove it...if you have the guts to watch it. But you don’t! 

Except in this case he was actually the one who was right...and there’s videotape to prove it...if you have the guts to watch it. But you don’t! 

So they went down to zero in days? Please show me these facts. Or are they Trump facts? 

6 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

Nice! You should get a sense of humour. 

Of course I had a  problem with it. I’ve had a HUGE ***** problem with that. Probably a bigger problem than you have.  See what I mean when I say you’ve lost this argument. Lost big time.  

I have an incredible sense of humor. What does that have to do with you. 

2 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Of course I had a  problem with it. I’ve had a HUGE ***** problem with that. Probably a bigger problem than you have.  See what I mean when I say you’ve lost this argument. Lost big time.  

I have an incredible sense of humor. What does that have to do with you

Lol was that your best Trump impersonation? 

Lol. You don’t recall saying the same thing to me? ?

Edited by Q-baby!

5 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

So they went down to zero in days? Please show me these facts. Or are they Trump facts? 

Dude! You’re clueless. The virus was already here by the time Trump uttered a single syllable! Those who are paid to watch out for this sort of thing must’ve been on a lunch break. My gosh...wake up and put down the TDS for one second. He’s working 24/7 to try and save your sorry ass!  

7 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

Lol was that your best Trump impersonation? 

Lol. You don’t recall saying the same thing to me? ?

Trump impersonation?  Is that all you got?

My work is done here. 

Of course I recall. But what you said wasn’t funny but she Foxx said was. 

God you really suck at this. 

Just now, Doc Brown said:

Good news for all the little leaguers who follow him on twitter.

That is such a lay-up that I will be very disappointed in our resident TDS crowd if they don’t come up with the obvious insult to Trump followers. Very disappointed.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1