The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

17 minutes ago, shoshin said:

Online. No way we want people in churches next Sunday. Got it. Now see your later post. 

Thanks for the updates on this. I’m sitting at my grill. Sounds like an upbeat news conf. If that dour MF Fauci (who I respect a ton) is starting to say anything good, that is good indeed. Not that peaking in deaths in a week is actually “good” news. 

@buffalogal are you sure Fauci said deaths will peak this week? I don’t see anything about that in the Twitter verse. 

3 minutes ago, shoshin said:

@buffalogal are you sure Fauci said deaths will peak this week? I don’t see anything about that in the Twitter verse. 

They expect this week (later in the presser, next 7-10 days was said).

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, shoshin said:

Trends are pointing to a peak this week.  NYC had its first instance where IC admissions = discharges yesterday.

PS - As of today, discharges exceeded new hospitalizations by about 400!

Edited by GG
  • Like (+1) 3

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-coronavirus-press-conference-saturday

President Trump on Saturday warned the nation of a deadly week ahead in the fight against the coronavirus as the number of Americans infected passed 300,000.

"This will probably be the toughest week -- between this week and next week," Trump said Saturday at the beginning of his coronavirus task force briefing at the White House.

"There will be a lot of death, unfortunately. But a lot less death than if this wasn't done," Trump said of the nationwide precautions underway. "But there will be death."

1 hour ago, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

Unsure whatever is real. But if one for real sadly he passed away. Awful. Maybe they could of used same picture?  Or someone screwed up.

agreed. however my post was all about the media, not whether this kid actually died or not.

1 hour ago, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

tenor.gif

Some dark humor to lighten the mood here. lol

are you purposefully trying to give me nightmares?

Edited by Foxx
  • Haha (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, GG said:

Trends are pointing to a peak this week.  NYC had its first instance where IC admissions = discharges yesterday.

i see the trends. I just don’t see that Fauci said it. I wasn’t questioning her like I didn’t believe it. I wanted to share that with a few people and couldn’t find it. 

That last thing you said is really important. NYC Metro is 65% of deaths in the last 24 hours in America. If we can control it there, the country numbers may start to drop. 

Edited by shoshin

22 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

What are you talking about? I answered your question. Too bad you don’t like the answer. 

I'm trying to figure out what you consider a Trump "follower/ball licker.  What makes a person a Trump "follower"/ball licker in your mind.

So like Tibs you don't like answering direct questions.