The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

13 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Before even reading the comments I thought Cuomo was a little off by discounting the 4400 + ventilators and all of the protective gear along with hospitals and a hospital ship that the feds had already given NYS.

The Left narrative is officially etched in stone with the Chinese ventilators.

They've done more for NYC than Trump

Fauci - talking about a degree of normality returning. They will play close attention on new cases (expecting deaths to peak this week), and hoping to offer some other guidelines as the spreading lessens. He's back to physical separation. 

The 1000 military is MEDICAL military, doctors and nurses.

Sports call... fans back in arenas as soon as possible. He's not saying when (he hopes sooner rather than later).

• Thank you (+1) 2

Phase 4 - he's hoping for more small business money. Restaurants and entertainment he's pushing the tax destructibility (like there used to be).

LOL "We have a thing called the Constitution" is always his answer when one of the dorky journalist asks about  why he doesn't close down the country.

• Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, Chef Jim said:

Can you pick up some frozen corn for me while you're there.  I apparently can't get it at Walmart. 

I saw some bird feed, will that do?

They were counting innies and outties at the door so they did not overload the store.  THe contractor entrance was all locked up.  But I bought some essential paint & supplies.  I swear doing stupid little projects around the house is keeping me sane!

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, TH3 said:

4 percent of world population.....30 percent of CV cases.....The winning...tremendous....10/10

and... a less than 1.5% mortality rate.... amongst, diagnosed cases.

Edited by Foxx

39 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Keep in mind most of those comments are not from actual people with opinions, but from the Tibs brigade; people getting paid to reply, retweet, etc. These aren't original thinkers. Just hired basement dwellers.

You’re an idiot. 

47 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Before even reading the comments I thought Cuomo was a little off by discounting the 4400 + ventilators and all of the protective gear along with hospitals and a hospital ship that the feds had already given NYS.

He's an ass. I expect the worst from all these people.

Edited by 32ABBA
  • Like (+1) 1

I think Cuomo is just preparing for the worst. Witch is understandable. I think he's trying incase. Kind of understand both Cuomo and Trump.

Like this press conference. But what Birx said not many people under the numbers. Goes down couple days and up. Down or up and up. Been telling everyone. Including myself don't understand.  Kind of hard.

Edited by Buffalo Bills Fan

2 minutes ago, Foxx said:

the media, purveyors of truth and all that is righteous. it's almost like they don't even try anymore.

92016868_10217440379983129_4049959013993

Well, this explains the high death rate in Europe...

Edited by billsfan1959
  • Thank you (+1) 3