The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

4 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Gee, golly, gosh Bill, maybe it wouldn't be so bad if you weren't so unserious that you were pushing for a St. Patty's Day Parade and encouraging people to not change a damn thing, in March.

4 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I have a hunch the REAL difference between NY and CA is the reliance on mass transit combined with population density. In LA there isn't (really) any mass transportation, while in NYC you can't escape it. 

California is the place with an auto culture. An individual without a driver's license in CA is a rarity. Living in NYC, especially Manhattan, having a car is the rarity.

• Like (+1) 3

3 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Gee, golly, gosh Bill, maybe it wouldn't be so bad if you weren't so unserious that you were pushing for a St. Patty's Day Parade and encouraging people to not change a damn thing, in March.

Probably the only time I will say this, but in his defense ...

I believe he wanted to shut it down, but Cuomo wanted to keep the parade. 

6 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Interesting how the folks in NY ***** up, but not Trump. ???

6 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

FB_IMG_1585959105512.jpg

Could they actually produce enough for Trump alone? That dude is full of *****! 

18 hours ago, ScotSHO said:

I like your optimism.  Here's hoping!

They're almost there (coronavirus tests available at Rite-Aid by the 4th of July) in Great Britain.

Millions of 15-minute home coronavirus tests are set to be available on the high street or for Amazon delivery to people self-isolating, according to Public Health England (PHE), in a move that could restore many people’s lives to a semblance of pre-lockdown normality.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/mar/25/uk-coronavirus-mass-home-testing-to-be-made-available-within-days

2 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

They're almost there (coronavirus tests available at Rite-Aid by the 4th of July) in Great Britain.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/mar/25/uk-coronavirus-mass-home-testing-to-be-made-available-within-days

How does the test bring them back to normalcy? Means you don’t have it, doesn’t mean others don’t. 

What a friggin jackass.

This is your President, a guy who absolutely REFUSES to back the experts as they come out with new recommendations regarding wearing masks. He doesn't even have to wear the goddamn mask, just don't undermine the expert advice you're literally presenting to the public.

And the problem is, he's got a bunch of morons who voted for him who will follow his lead and those morons will die because they followed the lead of the moron currently residing behind the Resolute Desk.

At least he only has 8 months sitting behind that desk... scary as those 8 months will be.

Edited by transplantbillsfan

11 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

While a shame, I’m not sure that qualifies as hundreds of families. Something is fishy here! 

The wide range of the severity of symptoms makes that unlikely.

12 hours ago, /dev/null said:

First, the Mayor of New is not in the military chain of command.  So he asked them, not told them

Second, the US Military domain is not the civilian sector.

Third, the US Military probably does not have a spare 1000 nurses, 150 doctors, and 300 respiratory therapists

He'll only be remembered for this.

fAOX5tL.gif

12 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I have a hunch the REAL difference between NY and CA is the reliance on mass transit combined with population density. In LA there isn't (really) any mass transportation, while in NYC you can't escape it. 

Probably.  CA also put a stay at home order earlier than NY.  Newsom should be getting more credit than Cuomo.

Edited by Doc Brown

31 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

What a friggin jackass.

This is your President, a guy who absolutely REFUSES to back the experts as they come out with new recommendations regarding wearing masks. He doesn't even have to wear the goddamn mask, just don't undermine the expert advice you're literally presenting to the public.

And the problem is, he's got a bunch of morons who voted for him who will follow his lead and those morons will die because they followed the lead of the moron currently residing behind the Resolute Desk.

At least he only has 8 months sitting behind that desk... scary as those 8 months will be.

Well really, if he wears a mask, the news outlets are going to blast images of him wearing a mask from now until the election. He knows why the media is trying to goad him into wearing a mask. Deranged people who openly wish he would die wouldn’t suddenly have a concern for his health or the health of those around him.

• Like (+1) 7

11 minutes ago, Troll Toll said:

Well really, if he wears a mask, the news outlets are going to blast images of him wearing a mask from now until the election. He knows why the media is trying to goad him into wearing a mask. Deranged people who openly wish he would die wouldn’t suddenly have a concern for his health or the health of those around him.

My comments weren't about him actually wearing a mask.

It's his blatant disregard for new mass recommendations by the scientists.

Do you seriously not get that?

8 minutes ago, 32ABBA said:

HAHAHAHAH!!

Go ***** yourself.

Good one....

Oh wait... is the ***** censored because the word was "congratulate" and in this Big Brother /  Trump Loving forum, anything anti Trump is censored?

Well then I will congratulate myself. Thanks for that. :thumbsup: