The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

And this is an excellent example of how dishonest of an asshat you truly are. The bolded was never said or implied in anything I wrote in our conversation. Instead, you agree with what I said (because it's inarguable) then throw in something which was never said and point and go: "SEE! IT'S NUTS DUDE!" 

And it is nuts. It's nuts for anyone to think you're a serious person whose brain has not been completely broken the past three years. 

You repeatedly referenced the deep state trying to rig the election against Trump and failing. You called me out in a thread over it.

• Like (+1) 1

Wowzer, Trump mentioning Kerry giving Iran bad advice.

Just now, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

Don't know. Anyone else know?

That was just said at the press conference by a reporter, and the Secretary of Defense nodded and did not correct her.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The bolded was never said or implied in anything I wrote.

The bolded is literally you in a nutshell.  You've spent a considerable amount of your posting history perpetuating Deep State conspiracy theories where Trump is your knight in shining armor, coming to save the day.  

Idk why I even try convincing you that you're insane.  Has that ever worked with anyone before?  

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

My solution requires picking up the phone and saying " hey we need you to produce these tests that are probably really similar to the ones you already do. Experts from Bayer will be in touch by End of Day.

Your solution requires re-establishing a local, state, and federal government. And after that's all done, I still don't buy the notion that it would solve the problem where my version 100% will and could have been done 11,10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1 weeks ago, today, tomorrow or any day thereafter until we're all dead.

So... your solution is what Trump did in February. Got it. 

4 minutes ago, Capco said:

The bolded is literally you in a nutshell.  You've spent a considerable amount of your posting history perpetuating Deep State conspiracy theories where Trump is your knight in shining armor, coming to save the day.  

Idk why I even try convincing you that you're insane.  Has that ever worked with anyone before?  

More lies. 

But when you've proven yourself to be dishonest (which you are, Capco, very much so), nothing's stopping you from doubling down on one lie to another :lol:

5 minutes ago, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

Don't know. Anyone else know?

It's been reported in several outlets over the past few weeks. Iran got hit HARD. And still is. Because their leadership isn't interested in helping its people, only saving its own ass. :beer: 

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, GG said:

People have been saying that I'm wrong, but not presenting compelling arguments.  Just because someone says I'm wring, does not make them right.

I'll take my chances on Fauci and Gates being right for the many reasons that have been stated already, and not "GG" from the Bills board. 

6 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

You repeatedly referenced the deep state trying to rig the election against Trump and failing. You called me out in a thread over it.

Wrong. 

If you read it, you'd understand why. But you're proving to be too cowardly to even have a discussion if it threatens your bubble. Sad way to live, and a dangerous way to live in a time of crisis, Bull. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

More lies. 

But when you've proven yourself to be dishonest (which you are, Capco, very much so), nothing's stopping you from doubling down on one lie to another :lol:

It's been reported in several outlets over the past few weeks. Iran got hit HARD. And still is. Because their leadership isn't interested in helping its people, only saving its own ass. :beer: 

Where are the tests? Why do I know likely positive people that have not been confirmed and who will never truly know when they're no longer infected?

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

There you go again. Being upset that the world isn't perfect and things don't instantly get done. 

You literally just doubled back on your own argument. Because you know, deep down, you have nothing. 

Germany has tests, South Korea has tests. The answer is simple.

America is a third world country in a Gucci belt and Trump is Putin in drag.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

More lies. 

Thanks DR haven't followed Iran in a couple weeks. See daily new cases and deaths since than last did research on them.. 

Thanks. Awful bad for people over there and all over world. :( 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BullBuchanan said:

Too bad he hired a guy who fired the people that could have informed him in 2018 and then fired that guy.

REALLY ?

that is your response to my post showing Pelosi

and of the President's response due to WHO misinformation.

Wow....................

You are Too far gone I guess.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, BullBuchanan said:

Germany has tests, South Korea has tests. The answer is simple.

America is a third world country in a Gucci belt and Trump is Putin in drag.

Wrong. And you're smart enough to understand why. You're also smart enough to know that your entire argument rests on the premise that the world is perfect and thus solving problems should be instant -- after admitting thinking that way is folly. 

Your weak mind is showing, Bull. You've been had. Big time. So much so you think you're awake when you're SOUND asleep. Don't worry, the adults will handle it. Hit that snooze button and keep on thinking you're informed when every post you make proves otherwise.

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

There you go again. Being upset that the world isn't perfect and things don't instantly get done. 

You literally just doubled back on your own argument. Because you know, deep down, you have nothing. 

Dude, are you still wasting your entire life pretending to be a know-it-all? 
Lou-zer! 
At least you won’t catch the Trump Virus as you never leave the house. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1