The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

Just now, Boatdrinks said:

Maybe I’ve just got a bad case of cabin fever, but doesn’t it seem like they’ve ( State, Fed, County) been saying “ the next two to three weeks are critical “ for about two full  weeks now ? 

My house jumped on the second isolation train earlier than most in CA, we are on day 19 here. So I might be in the same boat as you, but it sure feels that way. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

HOW MANY LIVES DID HER POLITICALLY INSPIRED OBSTRUCTION COST? 

Gov. Whitmer reverses course on coronavirus drugs, is now asking feds for hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine. 

“Gov. Gretchen Whitmer drew fire from some on the right after the Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs (LARA) sent a letter last week threatening ‘administrative action’ against doctors who prescribed two experimental drugs that could potentially help coronavirus patients. The Whitmer administration has since removed the language threatening doctors from the letter and is now asking the federal government to send shipments of the drugs, Bridge magazine reports.”

HIM TOO..........

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 1

When video comes out... some reporter asked Trump if he was diverted when the coronavirus was ravaging Italy, he said, "I think so, I mean I was being impeached ... " and then he went one to how it was a phony political hit job, etc.  Which opened up Trump to chat about the FBI, Comey, McCabe, etc.

• Like (+1) 4

This whole thread is aging about as gracefully as Drumpfs comb-over. The fact that there are still people supporting that traitorous ass-clown in here should be a little more surprising than it actually is. We really don't deserve to make it out of this thing as a species.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, billsfan1959 said:

Do you include de Blasio and Cuomo in your blame of waiting too long? How about Pelosi and Schumer? How about every political figure in this country? How about every political leader in every country in Europe? 

Show us the data that proves what is happening here is any worse than what is happening anywhere else? Seriously, quit spouting the same tired cliche of "he waited too long" and show us the actual data to prove it.

Wait Mitch, are you saying the administration wasn't focused on this early...?

Yes, somewhere in this thread I said de Blasio and Trump were similar in this.

4 minutes ago, realtruelove said:

What's incredible is how steady Trump has been throughout this three year siege on his Presidency.  It just makes him stronger. 

When you're the worst president in US history, the good thing is you don't have a comparable floor. He walked in with a booming economy and burned the whole thing to the ground, just like every other republican in my lifetime.

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, BullBuchanan said:

When you're the worst president in US history, the good thing is you don't have a comparable floor. He walked in with a booming economy and burned the whole thing to the ground, just like every other republican in my lifetime.

In this scenario, you would probably not want to vote for him in November. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 5

3 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

Good Bot, Bad Human

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

wait, wut?

• Haha (+1) 3

Trump just said "Jesus"... twitter meltdown in 3...2...1...

(It was in conjunction with talking about Frank Graham in answer to a question when one of the press asked him about spiritual guidance.)

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

I see you suffered memory loss in 2016. That economy wasn't booming.

Who let this clown in?

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 2

Just now, Joe in Winslow said:

Who let this clown in?

I almost fell off my chair when I read that post. Its like tibs gar and q all had a baby

and that what his first words were.

• Haha (+1) 7
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

what? He inherited the longest bull run in history.

The gains under Trump were great, but they’ve been wiped out by a virus . There is nothing the POTUS or any other human ( save for someone in the Wuhan that craved a batburger for lunch ) could have done to stop it. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Who let this clown in?

Which metric would you prefer? I don't even particularly care for Obama's centrist tendencies, though it's hard to deny he transformed the economy unless you're blind to the facts.

• The economy gained a net 11.6 million jobs. The unemployment rate dropped to below the historical norm.
  • Average weekly earnings for all workers were up 4.0 percent after inflation. The gain was 3.7 percent for just production and nonsupervisory employees.
  • After-tax corporate profits also set records, as did stock prices. The S&P 500 index rose 166 percent.
  • The number of people lacking health insurance dropped by 15 million. Premiums rose, but more slowly than before.

Trump didn't transform the economy — it's mostly the same as it ...
Trump boasts the US economy is the best it's ever been under his ...

4 minutes ago, Albwan said:

I almost fell off my chair when I read that post. Its like tibs gar and q all had a baby

and that what his first words were.

If you weren't making bank in 2016, you were actively trying not to.

• Thank you (+1) 1