The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

I see the blue checkmark brigade is now going after the My Pillow guy for modifying his manufacturing to head for 50,000 masks a day.

Brutal. Just brutal. I'm terrible at posting Tweets, but hopefully someone will show how embarrassing these people are.

FFS, people are literally changing their companies and manufacturing to help the country, and these blue check douchecanoes have the elitist snobbishness to mock them.

Pushing his religious beliefs was inappropriate in my opinion but he more than makes up for it by making much needed masks.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Gary Busey said:

What’s wrong with that idea? Easter is not a historic or constant day of the year. It’s day is pure symbolism. Do you even know what exact day of the year is every year or how it’s determined?  Most people don’t.

1 hour ago, LB3 said:

:lol:Pasta, but point taken. Supporting local restaurants and not going to the gym at 5am before work everyday has not helped. :unsure:

I went to the gym every day. Now I hike. I’m actually getting a better cardio. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

What’s wrong with that idea? Easter is not a historic or constant day of the year. It’s day is pure symbolism. Do you even know what exact day of the year is every year or how it’s determined?  Most people don’t.

It's an onion article.  Easter falls on the Sunday after the first full moon post March 21st. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

It's an onion article.  Easter falls on the Sunday after the first full moon post March 21st. 

And the Onion rears it’s head. Where have they been?  They’ve become the Joe Biden of satirical journalism.  

• Haha (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Correct Doc! It’s one of the only pieces of trivia I know and retain. So...even though it was intended as a satire against Trump, I actually think it’d be great to move the celebration this year! 

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

I see the blue checkmark brigade is now going after the My Pillow guy for modifying his manufacturing to head for 50,000 masks a day.

Brutal. Just brutal. I'm terrible at posting Tweets, but hopefully someone will show how embarrassing these people are.

FFS, people are literally changing their companies and manufacturing to help the country, and these blue check douchecanoes have the elitist snobbishness to mock them.

You are riled up over blue checkmarks and tweets. R-E-L-A-X

25 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Pushing his religious beliefs was inappropriate in my opinion but he more than makes up for it by making much needed masks.

“Pushing his religious views...”?  

What did he do?  Serious question, I’ll search it but I’m struggling with what he could have down that was inappropriate?

2 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

SF Chinatown is a dirty disgusting place to be during the best of times.  

If so back away from that cheesecake.  ;) 

Keep your grubby hands off my Buddha Bar happy hour. 

27 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

What did he do?  Serious question, I’ll search it but I’m struggling with what he could have down that was inappropriate?

He said the word god. The horror!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Not aware of it either. He always wears a cross and I know he credits his faith in overcoming his addiction problems. However, I am unaware of him pushing his beliefs onto others

30 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Correct Doc! It’s one of the only pieces of trivia I know and retain. So...even though it was intended as a satire against Trump, I actually think it’d be great to move the celebration this year! 

I don't care to be honest with you.  You're getting into a religious holiday so some people may have a problem with Easter being pushed back.

25 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Here's his exact quote.  I know people would've had a problem if a Muslim encouraged people to read the Quran at a national press conference aimed at the Coronavirus.

“God gave us grace on November 8, 2016, to change the course we were on,” Lindell began, referencing the day Trump was elected president. “Taken out of our schools and lives, a nation had turned its back on God.”

Lindell then offered advice to families stuck at home because of various social-distancing guidelines: “I encourage you to use this time at home to get back in the Word, read our Bibles and spend time with our families.”

1 minute ago, Doc Brown said:

Here's his exact quote.  I know people would've had a problem if a Muslim encouraged people to read the Quran at a national press conference aimed at the Coronavirus.

“God gave us grace on November 8, 2016, to change the course we were on,” Lindell began, referencing the day Trump was elected president. “Taken out of our schools and lives, a nation had turned its back on God.”

Lindell then offered advice to families stuck at home because of various social-distancing guidelines: “I encourage you to use this time at home to get back in the Word, read our Bibles and spend time with our families.”

Well, that is simply awful! He should be drawn and quartered or at least placed in stocks in the village square. And, it goes without saying his company should be forced to close, and all his employees should be out of a job.

Get a grip people. The man is a former homeless addict who found Jesus, runs a very successful company, and is willing to help American in its time of need.

• Like (+1) 5

8 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

I don't care to be honest with you.  You're getting into a religious holiday so some people may have a problem with Easter being pushed back.

Our Bibles can just as easily be interpreted as the Holy Book for whatever religion you subscribe to, including the Communist Manifesto for the criminally insane.  

14 minutes ago, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

Highest and worse death day for USA 573 for coronavirus. May those rest in peace.

:(  Might be even worse coming days.

I think that we all know that it will be.

Unfortunately, we haven't "crested" here in the U.S. yet.

Hopefully it will start downward within the next 10 -14 days.

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Well, that is simply awful! He should be drawn and quartered or at least placed in stocks in the village square. And, it goes without saying his company should be forced to close, and all his employees should be out of a job.

Get a grip people. The man is a former homeless addict who found Jesus, runs a very successful company, and is willing to help American in its time of need.

I didn't say and/or imply that.  I praised him for helping out.  We're not a theocracy though and thought it was inappropriate bringing that up at a national news conference addressing all Americans.

38 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

I did a little checking and found the quote, thanks for sending it over. 

The man has changed the entirety of his business operation to crank out 50,000 masks per day when the message points over the last 30 days has been that people are dying because of a shortage of masks, people need to do more and corporate America must step up.  He’s asked to speak at a press conference and chose to his thoughts on the world.  He happens to believe what he believes, says what’s on his mind with no restrictions or limitations on who can use the masks, where he’s willing to ship them or anything other than “I. Will. Help.”.  What he said about the school system and society in general is certainly true from his perspective, and it apparently bothers him enough to say so.  

Meanwhile, the #@$holes in the media line up to mock and lib insults because “the My Pillow guy” was called upon to give.  “The My Pillow guy”  went from crack addict to entrepreneur to a fabulously successful business that employs 1500 citizens.  When called to step up, he stepped up and as near as I can tell, he credits his incredible success in life to his faith.  

There was definitely some inappropriate b$#@sh&t laid down, but it had nothing to do with Mike Lindell and his views on God and the Bible.  

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2