The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

12 hours ago, TPS said:

All you have to do is listen to his press conference, he's been saying this for days--they need the respirators to prepare for the peak of the virus.  He's been saying that all week. They are trying to add 4 more temp hospitals as well.  Seems like you're doing what you accuse the liberal media of, making up a story out of context.

lol. so, he gets to complain that the federal government is not sending enough while having a, 'stockpile' of them? yet it is, 'incorrect and grossly  uninformed' to say that NY has them in storage? yeah, i guess 'stockpile' and 'in storage' are grossly different and in no way could even be considered the same to a Dem's ears. :rolleyes:

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

The fake news of Biden being mentally challenged is more than trumped by Trump's moral failings, his corruption and immorality 

If you think it is fake news then you are even more feeble minded than Joe...

Edited by billsfan1959
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

Here ya go, pond boy. Is CNN reporting OK for you? Oh, BTW, the dems presumptive presidential candidate has repeatedly stated that he would not have put any restrictions on travel to the U.S. due to the coronavirus. 

https://www.cnn.com/asia/live-news/coronavirus-outbreak-01-31-20-intl-hnk/index.html

Ugh, now you've done it!  Here comes more bull####.

• Haha (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

Thanks President Trump for helping us. Not let ant Nancy Pelosi  shady bs or any bs get to American and it's people. He's doing great! 

oh, there's still lots of shady ***** in it, of that you can be sure. it is just that the shady ***** that remains is something both sides agree upon and not just one side.

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

If you think it is fake news then you are even more feeble minded than Joe...

You just believe Trump's lies, whatever he says. 

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

Ugh, now you've done it!  Here comes more bull####.

There never was a ban 

6 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Don't worry. My next trick will be to get him to count backwards from 99. It'll be a race to see if he falls asleep before he ***** it up. 

If you want to see his brain bleed, have him do it by 7s. 

7 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

This is the age of an oversaturation of "information."

I swear to God... any individual video can be scrutinized and critiqued and flipped on its head and now in the age of Twitter and social media, it's that much easier.

Don't you find this type of exercise a complete waste of time?

Ya know how easily accessible these types of "blunders" are for your boy Trump?

Pure silliness.

the irony of this post is dripping wet. the obliviousness it takes to make the above is... unfathomable.

"Don't you find this type of exercise a complete waste of time?" much more so than say... you and your ilk that have spent the past 4+ years screaming #orangemanbad.

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Well, unlike Trump he didn't get, and ignore, the security briefings on this warning of a pandemic. 

:lol:

tenor.gif?itemid=9203463

Edited by Foxx
  • Haha (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You are not following along. I see what you do, instead of addressing a point, you just vomit out what you feel and pretend it's a legit response. It's not. ...

duck_soup_gif_by_kraljaleksandar-d3c7la4

Edited by Foxx
  • Haha (+1) 1

13 hours ago, mead107 said:

So, the flight attendant on American Airlines that died was the flight attendant on the shuttle Boston to ny that my daughter took every week.  

Sorry to hear that.

13 hours ago, mead107 said:

This guy? He's a treasure.

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

You are not following along. I see what you do, instead of addressing a point, you just vomit out what you feel and pretend it's a legit response. It's not. 

But, I hope you are having a nice morning. It's raining here in Western New York 

Thanks Tibs

Another sunny day in suburban Los Angeles! I’d invite you over for a bowl of cereal but I’m not sure you’re supposed travel. 

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Forget it.  He's living in lala land.

I’m going to keep trying....but it’s a bit like squeezing jello. 

26 minutes ago, Foxx said:

the irony of this post is dripping wet. the obliviousness it takes to make the above is... unfathomable.

"Don't you find this type of exercise a complete waste of time?" much more so than say... you and your ilk that have spent the past 4+ years screaming #orangemanbad.

tenor.gif?itemid=9203463

Proving once again that you have nothing. You guys are such fragile snowflakes. You really put the “flake” in snowflake ? ? lol

17 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Proving once again that you have nothing. You guys are such fragile snowflakes. You really put the “flake” in snowflake ? ? lol

....RIP...YOU melted and evaporated YEARS ago from any type of productive dialogue.....

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Imitation is the purest form of flattery. Your continued use of "snowflake" is an admission that you and your ilk have no originality. 

25 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

lol, you're the one that was attempting to twist things.

Edited by Foxx