The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

Guys I’m sorry do you have a link about the British writer (I believe) who said there would be millions of deaths. 
then he caught the virus. 
and now retracted his statements. 

does anyone have a link to this story???  

so much damn info...overload

2 hours ago, TPS said:

The man simply exudes leadership...it's like Eddie Haskell somehow became class president...

I love it. He calls out dill holes like her when it’s required. The anti- politician and that’s a big reason why I voted for him. Won’t matter once again, because I’m in New York but it’s a matter of principle. No reason to be PC when there is so much BS and stupidity out there that needs to be exposed. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Boatdrinks said:

I love it. He calls out dill holes like her when it’s required. The anti- politician and that’s a big reason why I voted for him. Won’t matter once again, because I’m in New York but it’s a matter of principle. No reason to be PC when there is so much BS and stupidity out there that needs to be exposed. 

Then you should tell all your friends here in PPP to stop being so damn sensitive about the BS and stupidity pointed out that the guy you voted for has consistently done.

7 hours ago, Foxx said:

facepalm-smiley-gif-548.gif.cc3aae3f3b54e872f5a122cfd76e4543.gif

and the Dems wonder why most everyone thinks they've completely lost any semblance of cognitive thought. Joe's a good mascot, no wonder he is their boy.

https://twitter.com/wakeywakey16/status/1243663691167535105

This is the age of an oversaturation of "information."

I swear to God... any individual video can be scrutinized and critiqued and flipped on its head and now in the age of Twitter and social media, it's that much easier.

Don't you find this type of exercise a complete waste of time?

Ya know how easily accessible these types of "blunders" are for your boy Trump?

Pure silliness.

Britain's own Donald Trump has Covid 19

4 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Then you should tell all your friends here in PPP to stop being so damn sensitive about the BS and stupidity pointed out that the guy you voted for has consistently done.

4 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

This is the age of an oversaturation of "information."

I swear to God... any individual video can be scrutinized and critiqued and flipped on its head and now in the age of Twitter and social media, it's that much easier.

So, in one post, you are lecturing people to not be so sensitive about criticism of Trump, and, In your very next post, you get all sensitive about criticism of Cuomo.

This is what happens when you possess no ability to engage in any form of evaluative functioning between stimulus and response...

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 hours ago, mead107 said:

So, the flight attendant on American Airlines that died was the flight attendant on the shuttle Boston to ny that my daughter took every week.  

Oh man!!!!

I hope she is doing good! That is so scary! My prayers for you and your daughter.

10 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Well, unlike Trump he didn't get, and ignore, the security briefings on this warning of a pandemic. 

At least Trump was busy working during those briefings. On the other hand your friends in the clown car resistance posse were spending ALL of their time prepping for a show trial based on a phone call. Nice job Nancy, Jerry, Chuck, and Adam! Way to keep your oversight eyes on the ball. 

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

At least Trump was busy working during those briefings. On the other hand your friends in the clown car resistance posse were spending ALL of their time prepping for a show trial based on a phone call. Nice job Nancy, Jerry, Chuck, and Adam! Way to keep your oversight eyes on the ball. 

Silly response, not based on facts. And no, I won't explain it to you

15 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Well, unlike Trump he didn't get, and ignore, the security briefings on this warning of a pandemic. 

I'm pretty sure Biden wouldn't be cognitively aware of it if he did receive a briefing...