The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

1 hour ago, whatdrought said:

China and their ***** animal eating obsession... “a new pandemic has been created caused by animal byproducts after China lied about the byproducts being able to cure the other pandemic that their animal byproducts created.”

Savages.

They're literally savages.

2 hours ago, Foxx said:

facepalm-smiley-gif-548.gif.cc3aae3f3b54e872f5a122cfd76e4543.gif

and the Dems wonder why most everyone thinks they've completely lost any semblance of cognitive thought. Joe's a good mascot, no wonder he is their boy.

https://twitter.com/wakeywakey16/status/1243663691167535105

All you have to do is listen to his press conference, he's been saying this for days--they need the respirators to prepare for the peak of the virus.  He's been saying that all week. They are trying to add 4 more temp hospitals as well.  Seems like you're doing what you accuse the liberal media of, making up a story out of context.

3 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Did these people die WITH or FROM the virus?  Big difference. 

Most of them probably died because they couldn't get the significant care that was needed because the system is overwhelmed. Do you guys not get this?  It's what Cuomo is trying to prepare for--get the temp hospitals and respirators, and other things necessary, so you can provide the necessary care that keeps the death rate below 1%.  If you don't have it, you get Italy and Spain.

1 minute ago, TPS said:

Most of them probably died because they couldn't get the significant care that was needed because the system is overwhelmed. Do you guys not get this?  It's what Cuomo is trying to prepare for--get the temp hospitals and respirators, and other things necessary, so you can provide the necessary care that keeps the death rate below 1%.  If you don't have it, you get Italy and Spain.

and France.

9 minutes ago, TPS said:

All you have to do is listen to his press conference, he's been saying this for days--they need the respirators to prepare for the peak of the virus.  He's been saying that all week. They are trying to add 4 more temp hospitals as well.  Seems like you're doing what you accuse the liberal media of, making up a story out of context.

And there is absolutely no evidence that they will not get what they need. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, meazza said:

and France.

Right. Just have bad feelings for USA pretty soon. Might be wrong but.... After been studying this coronavirus past couple months. Just getting to me. Every little thing on internet and news on tv. Haven't really had taken a break.  Maybe drinks couple times with friends but look at my phone internet to see whats going on.  Now close where I live. First case today here. But thinking might be many.

Would be nice get away from this soon. Hoping goes away tomorrow. For everyone. 

Edited by Buffalo Bills Fan

5 minutes ago, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

Right. Just have bad feelings for USA pretty soon. Might be wrong but.... After been studying this coronavirus past couple months. Just getting to me. Every little thing on internet and news on tv. Haven't really had taken a break.  Maybe drinks couple times with friends but look at my phone internet to see whats going on.  Now close where I live. First case today here. But thinking might be many.

Would be nice get away from this soon. Hoping goes away tomorrow. For everyone. 

Take a break and disconnect from all coverage for a day or two. Staying too glued to this stuff is not good for your mental health, especially if you’re already recognizing that it’s getting to you.

• Like (+1) 3