The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

1 minute ago, billsfan1959 said:

I was responding to your typically uninformed and sarcastic statement, "I'm sure the cops sit around listening to NPR."

Of course, I don't really need to point that out now, do I?

Nice job then!  ? 

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

She's long been an enemy of this country. She just has good press to hide it.

How many people did she murder? 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Well, in her defense, she has been a champion of women - as long as they didn't think for themselves, weren't conservative, or weren't victims of her husband's predatory behavior....

So, there's that....

• Like (+1) 4

34 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Yes, because simply changing to a station that carries it is too difficult. I'm sure the cops sit around listening to NPR

They have chosen darkness instead of light during one of the most intense news cycles in history.  That's newsworthy in and of itself. 

F 'em.

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd
  • Like (+1) 6

Huh. But, I thought there were no new cases in China? It is trending downward! Er... <_<

China Shuts Down All Cinemas, Again

</snip>

China's film regulators has slammed the brakes on plans to gradually reopen the country's cinemas.

Over 600 movie theaters across China were given the green light to reopen their doors over the past week, but Beijing's Film Bureau put out a notice late Friday ordering all theaters to go back into shutdown.

No official explanation for the sudden reversal was provided. Industry insiders instantly began speculating that the government was worried about a potential second wave of coronavirus infections.  

</snip>

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

They have chosen darkness instead of light during one of the most intense news cycles in history.  That's newsworthy in and of itself. 

F 'em.

He’s doing more harm than good, down playing this, saying NY doesn’t need the ventilation units it says it does, saying things that have to be walked back, really, what’s the point of broadcasting this moron? 

Just now, Tiberius said:

He’s doing more harm than good, down playing this, saying NY doesn’t need the ventilation units it says it does, saying things that have to be walked back, really, what’s the point of broadcasting this moron? 

The point is simple. The leader of the free world is delivering the messaging points during a time of great crisis, and the job of a free and independent press is to transmit the message directly. That they would choose to withhold, instead reporting what they think you need to know, is telling.

F 'em. Who needs them? 

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

WRONG!!! They need to carry me live 24/7 to save them from people like you, terrible, terrible people who just spread fake news. We will get through this and the economy will rebound and it will be big!

Unfortunately, you will still be you

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 5

15 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

What a vile and disgusting pig.

It's impossible to imagine how disgusting the tapioca must be in her noggin' to think that is a helpful comment to make at such a critical time in this country.

Thank God for the electoral college. Who knows how many would be dead if this pig were in the WH.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Gary Busey said:

Guess who's the disingenuous partisan hack who criticized Trump all this time for not being forceful enough in wielding the full power of Federal gov't?

You're a ***** joke.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Three more Erie County residents died from Covid-19, bringing the county's death toll to five, County Executive Mark Poloncarz said Thursday night.

Thursday's victims: a female in her 70s, a male in his 70s and a male in his 80s.

A total of 221 people in Erie County have been diagnosed with the coronavirus, an increase of 75 in one day.

And more of them are being hospitalized with the illness.

There were 31 people hospitalized in Erie County as of Wednesday night, Health Commissioner Dr. Gale Burstein said Thursday. Nine were hospitalized Tuesday.

ADVERTISEMENT

Across Western New York, the number of confirmed cases increased to 260.

Covid-19 deaths in 8 WNY counties
The total known Covid-19 deaths in eight counties in Western New York: Erie, Niagara, Orleans, Genesee, Wyoming, Allegany, Cattaraugus and Chautauqua.
0246Mar. 22202023242512 a.m.1

The Buffalo News » Source: County officials in Erie, Niagara, Orleans, Genesee, Wyoming, Allegany, Cattaraugus and Chautauqua counties.
DATA
Date Total deaths
2020-03-22 0
2020-03-23 1
2020-03-24 2
2020-03-25 3
2020-03-26 6

COVID-19 DEATHS IN 8 WNY COUNTIES

Erie County now accounts for 85% of the region's confirmed cases. The 75 new cases marks the largest one-day increase in confirmed cases in the county so far during the outbreak.

https://buffalonews.com/2020/03/26/erie-county-coronavirus-cases-increase-by-20-to-total-of-166/

Right just one close where I live. Traveled to NYC and Buffalo. Age 33.  58 people in mandatory quarantine. 14 precautionary. They tested over 100 people only that one positive. 15 waiting results. Understandable hitting Erie and little areas/ towns  now.    

• Like (+1) 1