The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

3 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

He did, and it appeared to be stricter language but I could be mistaken. Reading Cuomo's I wonder if it's specifically a restriction on pharmacy and that doctors could still use it. The supposed purpose is that people are panic buying it that don't need it, or they plan on reselling on secondary markets. That shouldn't be a concern for doctors providing direct care.

I hope that’s the case, and it’s not some political reason where Cuomo is going against Trump.

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

They are serving the public interest so Trump harmful lies have less of a bull horn. His lies and misinformation is killing people 

Tibs, Tibs, Tibs...where did your mother and I go wrong?

• Haha (+1) 8

2 hours ago, GG said:

Not picking on you specifically, but let's read the actual words that were spoken to see if he's actually commanding the country to be open by Easter.

"I {will} have the country opened up ... by Easter"

“...” 

“...”

“...”

Seems pretty clear to me from your quote.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

I hope that’s the case, and it’s not some political reason where Cuomo is going against Trump.

I can't imagine that's his plan. He has bodies piling up in NYC as I type this. You have to believe he's just trying to protect the supply.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

9 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

This makes sense. I don't want to jump to conclusions. Cuomo supported the use of the drugs. I'm sure it will be clarified.

Look at the details - 350 patients is a pretty big number.  This is done solely to try to limit the black market.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1