The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

Just now, IDBillzFan said:

We're watching the complete meltdown of the Democratic Party, and if their effort this week to halt help to the American people isn't a reminder of how unbelievably incompetent they are, imagine waking up in three months to find THIS is the guy they chose as their candidate to run for president.

He can't complete a full sentence without spitting up on himself.

You can see why @Tiberius is such a fan.:lol:

Ditz!!! ?

?<———Ditz!!! Lol!! 

9 hours ago, Foxx said:

i'm a big fan of math. studied it with some seriousness. were you aware that equations need to have correct input in order to have correct output?

this is one of the first things they taught in my computer classes in the early 1980s.  GIGO.  Garbage In = Garbage out.  Still true today.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Sup, fellas. Just checking up on everyone. I hope all of you and yours are healthy and virus-free. I’ve been in self-quarantine for two weeks now. So far so good. Hang tight. Hopefully this will all pass soon. 

• Like (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Boatdrinks said:

They are sending 4000. I’m glad Trump made a point to mention Cuomo’s decision not to purchase thousands of them in 2015. He was told NY was unprepared in case of a pandemic such as this, and didn’t heed the warning. His whining and blaming the Federal Govt was rich, and he deserved to be called out on this. 

4000 is not enough and the federal government has more they are not using. People do not need to die because Cuomo ***** up in 2015. It's 2020 and a national emergency.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Gary Busey said:

4000 is not enough and the federal government has more they are not using. People do not need to die because Cuomo ***** up in 2015. It's 2020 and a national emergency.

Yes, you idiot, the feds have more and will disperse them when and where they expect them to be needed. In the meantime companies are gearing up to manufacture more. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Gary Busey said:

It’s a fluid  situation, and if they actually need more they will get more. Need could arise elsewhere. Can’t flip out over Cuomo’s projections which are using numbers that don’t exist. You’re not going to send them all at this point. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

~10:40PM Pacific: Mitch just began speaking on the Senate floor and says there is a deal and it will be passed later today.

Chuck Schumer on the floor:

• $130 billion to hospitals
  • Any laid off worker will have their salary remunerated by the fed government, benefits continue
  • Strict oversight (board and IG) of all loans made to corporate America
  • $150 billion to states and localities
  • Small Businesses: Loans, employees to be paid by the federal government

He also mentioned that employees, even if laid off, will remain associated to their employers, so they can jump back to work when the time is right.

As always, the fine print will be interesting to see.

Senate back in session at noon.

Edited by Hedge
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just checking in to see if there's still bizarro world where a small base believes Trump hasn't screwed the pooch with this entire situation that all goes back to his YUUUGE ego... ya know, his whole dismissal of the pandemic preparedness team and total and utter screwup of the initial testing. 

Yep... bizarro world is evidently alive and well over here. 

Now this moron wants everyone in Church by Easter??? What a jackass...

What distance will you guys go to defend this idiot?

I hope it's more than 6 feet

giphy.gif

Even though most of you won't likely admit it, at least you're mostly starting to understand that this guy won't be reelected and you're about to see @Deranged Rhino with a new avatar...

though I really don't know if he's going to care since he appears to be a Russian bot as he posts a whole lotta propaganda  :doh:

Edited by transplantbillsfan
  • Like (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Just checking in to see if there's still bizarro world where a small base believes Trump hasn't screwed the pooch with this entire situation that all goes back to his YUUUGE ego... ya know, his whole dismissal of the pandemic preparedness team and total and utter screwup of the initial testing. 

giphy.gif

Even though most of you won't likely admit it, at least you're mostly starting to understand that this guy won't be reelected and you're about to see @Deranged Rhino with a new avatar...

though I really don't know if he's going to care since he appears to be a Russian bot as he posts a whole lotta propaganda  :doh:

"What distance will you guys go to defend this idiot? I hope it's more than 6 feet"

Oooooh...soooo dramatic.

Where has all your rooftop shouting been for the:

600,000+ people who die each year in this country from heart disease?

500,000+ people who die each year in this country from cancer?

175,000+ people who die each year in this country from influenza, pneumonia, and chronic respiratory diseases?

125,000+ people who die each year in this country from strokes?

100,000+ people who die each year in this country from dementia?

125,000+ people who die each year in this country from diabetes?

or all the other people who make up the almost 3,000,000 people who die each year in this country?

Oh, I forget. It's not really about people dying, now is it? It's about using tragedy for political gain.

Carry on now with your childlike histrionics....

Edited by billsfan1959
  • Like (+1) 3

14 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

"What distance will you guys go to defend this idiot? I hope it's more than 6 feet"

Oooooh...soooo dramatic.

Where has all your rooftop shouting been for the:

600,000+ people who die each year in this country from heart disease?

500,000+ people who die each year in this country from cancer?

175,000+ people who die each year in this country from influenza, pneumonia, and chronic respiratory diseases?

125,000+ people who die each year in this country from strokes?

100,000+ people who die each year in this country from dementia?

125,000+ people who die each year in this country from diabetes?

or all the other people who make up the almost 3,000,000 people who die each year in this country?

Such stupidity.

Listen to your experts.

That's not Donald Trump in this case. That's Anthony Fauci.

"False Equivalence"

Figure it out.

14 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

Oh, I forget. It's not really about people dying, now is it? It's about using tragedy for political gain.

Carry on now with your childlike histrionics....

Carry on with your pathetic defense of an inept President who literally believes he's very knowledgeable about absolutely everything and thus has a hard time trusting actual experts in his field.

But I'm sure some of his dumb cult followers will wind up listening to him and going out to Easter mass... 

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Such stupidity.

Listen to your experts.

That's not Donald Trump in this case. That's Anthony Fauci.

"False Equivalence"

Figure it out.

Carry on with your pathetic defense of an inept President who literally believes he's very knowledgeable about absolutely everything and thus has a hard time trusting actual experts in his field.

But I'm sure some of his dumb cult followers will wind up listening to him and going out to Easter mass... 

giphy.gif

As usual, the point of my post went right over your head. How do you even function at such a high level of emotionality.

You are like one of those dolls where you pull the string on her back and she cries hysterically, except you pull your own string...over...and over...and over...and over...and over...

Seriously. The constant emotional instability and incoherence you exhibit in your posts is concerning. 

You need to go back to your safe space before you have an aneurysm.

I'll say a prayer for you at Easter Mass.

• Awesome! (+1) 2

31 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Carry on with your pathetic defense of an inept President who literally believes he's very knowledgeable about absolutely everything

While you are sitting in your safe space, look up the term "projection."

• Like (+1) 4

3 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

giphy.gif

I think you have serious mental problems. You should seriously consider committing yourself to a psychiatric hospital. 

You're f'n nuts!