The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

The fear in NY is to not  overwhelm the hospital system . If healthcare workers get infected and can't work , and run out of protective gear and ventilators.  B-Man could give us first hand information if this applies to WNY.

7 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Some of the exchange.

He took the time to berate instead of answer the question of, what do you say to those who are scared?

If he disagrees with the false sense of hope from a previous question then preface your remark with it.  You can help those who are scared by letting them know that it will be okay.

1 hour ago, Crayola64 said:

you are still an idiot lol

So, you agree with the PRC or...?

Just now, nkreed said:

He took the time to berate instead of answer the question of, what do you say to those who are scared?

If he disagrees with the false sense of hope from a previous question then preface your remark with it.  You can help those who are scared by letting them know that it will be okay.

What, are adults now children that need their hand held?

FFS, I'd hate to see how the people in this country would respond to a REAL emergency.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

…...just what we need...….a real shocker with the scum out there...………..

Coronavirus Scam Alert: Watch Out For These Risky COVID-19 Websites And Emails

Thomas BrewsterForbes Staff
Associate editor at Forbes, covering cybercrime, privacy, security and surveillance.

Cybercriminals and nation state-sponsored spies didn't take long to catch onto the coronavirus panic. Research released Thursday shows crooks and snoops have been rapidly registering vast numbers of potentially-malicious websites and sending out masses of scam emails as they try to make money from the pandemic.

A report from cybersecurity company Recorded Future noted a significant rise in website registrations related to the COVID-19 virus, some of which it believes are being used to either pilfer information from recipients or infect them with malware.

Lindsay Kaye, director of operation outcomes at Recorded Future, specifically called out the following domains as potentially dangerous:

• coronavirusstatus[.]space
  • coronavirus-map[.]com
  • blogcoronacl.canalcero[.]digital
  • coronavirus[.]zone
  • coronavirus-realtime[.]com
  • coronavirus[.]app
  • bgvfr.coronavirusaware[.]xyz
  • coronavirusaware[.]xyz

https://www.forbes.com/sites/thomasbrewster/2020/03/12/coronavirus-scam-alert-watch-out-for-these-risky-covid-19-websites-and-emails/#57fd9de91099

6 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

So, you agree with the PRC or...?

What, are adults now children that need their hand held?

FFS, I'd hate to see how the people in this country would respond to a REAL emergency.

I don't agree with your premise that this is not real.  That said, those that are fearful can know that it will be alright.  We will get through this together.

4 minutes ago, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

Italy in awful shape. :( Feel for everyone there.

Somethings is seriously amiss in Italy, because those numbers aren't reproduced across EU

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, nkreed said:

I don't agree with your premise that this is not real.  That said, those that are fearful can know that it will be alright.  We will get through this together.

By that I mean something TRULY catastrophic. Like nuclear terrorism or a world war.

3 minutes ago, nkreed said:

I haven't watched much of these or a lot of what Trump says about it, but I have heard him express this sentiment several times. 

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, nkreed said:

Have you watched any of these press conferences? I am not certain how these reporters asking "gotchya" questions, doing #OrangeManBad , and shilling for China has been productive.  How does, "We're all gonna diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeee?" help?

• Like (+1) 5

15 minutes ago, nkreed said:

The top of the question is cut off in the clip, and it's the damning part: 

The media saw the polls this morning, and reacted accordingly. Truth isn't their objective. That's been proven conclusively over the past three years to those paying attention. 

• Like (+1) 4