The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

37 minutes ago, Turk71 said:

You should wake up. 

You're still SOUND asleep. And it's showing. The examples listed are bi-partisan and only a fraction of the incompetence both parties have displayed. Trump didn't cause this incompetence but his administration is better than any before it at exposing it to those willing to take an honest look. 

Your government has been selling you out, poisoning your mind, and making the world a more unstable place for years before Trump came down the escalator. It's not being "Pro Trump" to acknowledge that -- it's honesty. 

39 minutes ago, Turk71 said:

If you think that Trump is there to 'drain the swamp' and expose the 'deep state' you are a fool. 

And yet, now more than ever, people are aware of the existence of a group of unelected officials who wield incredible power over everyone of us. In 2016 the very idea of a "deep state" was called crazy. Now it's confirmed, acknowledged, and bragged about.

The entire upper echelon of the FBI and DOJ were cleaned out, as well as Langley and State (100s gone). Work continues. 

This isn't conjecture, it's demonstrable and proven. 

41 minutes ago, Turk71 said:

He is a grifter, a pathological liar, and a conman. His family has cheated this country for generations, greedy ***** criminals every one of them. 

Vote for Biden then. He's none of things, right? Oh... wait... 

43 minutes ago, Turk71 said:

I couldn't give a ***** about Democrats or Republicans. It's a divide and conquer strategy while the Treasury is looted and the future stolen from our kids.

And yet your immediate response to my bi-partisan list of examples of the government being crooked/unprepared/insidious is to ignore it and focus on "ORANGE MAN BAD!"

Yeah, you're sound asleep, my friend. They own you until you wake up. 

44 minutes ago, Turk71 said:

I care about my family and friends and the future of this country. I don't worship a coward who lied to get out of service to his country and likes to act like a tough guy. 

Prove it then. Do some reading and research and try opening your eyes a bit more. It's painful at first to understand how badly you've been hoodwinked for your 60 years on this planet, but it's important work. 

Get to it. :beer: 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 3

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_virus_species

Norovirus is actually the Norwalk Virus, named for Norwalk Ohio.

Here are some variants:

• Norwalk virus
  • Hawaii virus
  • Snow Mountain virus
  • Mexico virus
  • Desert Shield virus
  • Southampton virus
  • Lordsdale virus
  • Wilkinson virus

Then again, we have Lyme disease - named for Lyme Connecticut, West Nile Virus, and who can forget the Black Death. :ph34r:

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Turk71 said:

You should wake up. If you think that Trump is there to 'drain the swamp' and expose the 'deep state' you are a fool. He is a grifter, a pathological liar, and a conman. His family has cheated this country for generations, greedy ***** criminals every one of them. I couldn't give a ***** about Democrats or Republicans. It's a divide and conquer strategy while the Treasury is looted and the future stolen from our kids. I care about my family and friends and the future of this country. I don't worship a coward who lied to get out of service to his country and likes to act like a tough guy. 

the divide and conquer meme has been around longer than man has been alive.

if you had eyes and ears to see and hear and a brain that was capable of cognizant thought, you would understand that it is not Trump's fault, though he certainly abet's it. the current iteration has been stoked by the deep state and their lackeys, the main stream presstitutes. there is a reason for this, as his mere presence threatens their continued existence. their graft, criminal activities and thoroughfares  is being outed on a scale not really seen heretofore today.

do you like living in a two tiered system of justice? is your paradigm so precious that you would sacrifice liberty for tyranny?  

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

41 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You're still SOUND asleep. And it's showing. The examples listed are bi-partisan and only a fraction of the incompetence both parties have displayed. Trump didn't cause this incompetence but his administration is better than any before it at exposing it to those willing to take an honest look. 

Your government has been selling you out, poisoning your mind, and making the world a more unstable place for years before Trump came down the escalator. It's not being "Pro Trump" to acknowledge that -- it's honesty. 

And yet, now more than ever, people are aware of the existence of a group of unelected officials who wield incredible power over everyone of us. In 2016 the very idea of a "deep state" was called crazy. Now it's confirmed, acknowledged, and bragged about.

The entire upper echelon of the FBI and DOJ were cleaned out, as well as Langley and State (100s gone). Work continues. 

This isn't conjecture, it's demonstrable and proven. 

Vote for Biden then. He's none of things, right? Oh... wait... 

And yet your immediate response to my bi-partisan list of examples of the government being crooked/unprepared/insidious is to ignore it and focus on "ORANGE MAN BAD!"

Yeah, you're sound asleep, my friend. They own you until you wake up. 

Prove it then. Do some reading and research and try opening your eyes a bit more. It's painful at first to understand how badly you've been hoodwinked for your 60 years on this planet, but it's important work. 

Get to it. :beer: 

Update. 

THIS is one of your best posts. 

@Foxx....send over an animated saluting emoji from your stash, will ya? 

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd
  • Thank you (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Tweet should say "monoclonal" antibodies, not microclonal.

There are other therapies that use monoclonal antibodies as a passive immunization. There is one for RSV called Synagis.

The researcher they are speaking to here from Distributed Bio appears in the Netflix docuseries Pandemic. They follow him and his company in their search for a universal flu vaccine.

• Thank you (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, Nanker said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_virus_species

Norovirus is actually the Norwalk Virus, named for Norwalk Ohio.

Here are some variants:

• Norwalk virus
  • Hawaii virus
  • Snow Mountain virus
  • Mexico virus
  • Desert Shield virus
  • Southampton virus
  • Lordsdale virus
  • Wilkinson virus

Then again, we have Lyme disease - named for Lyme Connecticut, West Nile Virus, and who can forget the Black Death. :ph34r:

I just can't take all the racism in that post.  :o

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Turk71 said:

You should wake up. If you think that Trump is there to 'drain the swamp' and expose the 'deep state' you are a fool. He is a grifter, a pathological liar, and a conman. His family has cheated this country for generations, greedy ***** criminals every one of them. I couldn't give a ***** about Democrats or Republicans. It's a divide and conquer strategy while the Treasury is looted and the future stolen from our kids. I care about my family and friends and the future of this country. I don't worship a coward who lied to get out of service to his country and likes to act like a tough guy. 

All true but I agree with the Rhino that this is far from the biggest President fug up in the last 60 years.  I would also toss in Viet Nam for 4 administrations.  Go back a little further and toss in staging a coup in Iran and installing the Shah in power.

Edited by reddogblitz
  • Like (+1) 2

46 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Yup, getting started early, especially after seeing what happened in China, should have been a priority 

Sorry, at the time we were too busy impeaching a president and having a "trial" in the Senate when everyone knew Trump wasn't going to get convicted. 

What did Congress do to stop this?

There is plenty of blame to go around.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Let's see..................what was the U.S. government busy with back in January ?

B7H2THBX5EI6VIP7YSGB2WNEUE.jpg            im-144556?width=620&size=1.5

impeachment-hearing-05-gty-jc-191121_hpM           3000.jpeg

Now, this doesn't mean that I actually think the democrats negligence helped cause the U.S. spread of the Wuhan virus,

it is to illustrate the type of simplistic argument that is being used against the Trump administration, which has responded well to the crisis 

(just ask Cuomo and Newsom)  ?

• Like (+1) 5

SMART: 

Trump Orders Military Hospital Ships ‘Mercy’ and ‘Comfort’ to New York.

FIRST CONGRESSMAN TESTS POSITIVE FOR CORONAVIRUS: 

Rep. Mario Diaz-Balart (R-FL) “said he developed a fever and headache on Saturday and has now been notified he has contracted the coronavirus. ‘I want everyone to know that I am feeling much better. However, it is important that everyone take this extremely seriously and follow CDC guidelines in order to avoid getting sick and mitigate the spread of this virus,’ he said in a statement.”

Related: Democrat Senator Michael Bennett Won’t Self-Quarantine After Possible Contact With Person Infected With Coronavirus.