The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Hope your cousin (and all yours) are safe and holding up as best they can. :beer: 

My cousin in Rome is fine.  She can go out for walks.

I have an aunt who is in her 60's and my uncle who is around 73 and I'm worried for him but he's in the south and I'm pretty sure that they are staying home and avoiding leaving the house.

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, meazza said:

My cousin in Rome sent me the same thing from her balcony.  No joke, this brings tears to my eyes.

you're not alone brother. but i don't cry so please don't tell anyone, okay?

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No, just a hang over 

On a friday at 3PM.  You really do need to get a job ya bum.  

Btw, you aren't supposed to be around people.  Are you getting piss drunk all by yourself?  That is a sign my man.  Get some help.  

Edited by CoudyBills

The test that he mentioned by Roche is a quicker PCR test than is possible with normal PCR. My old company evaluated that platform and a few others for a rapid flu diagnostic.

Having been involved in developing these types of tests over the years I can tell you with certainty that the speed at which they brought these tests forward and cut through the red tape is remarkable.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 4

57 minutes ago, Hedge said:

IMO this is worth a watch (still ongoing as of this post). I can't imagine how it will be spun, but it's filled with critical corporate leaders pledging to step up to plate and assist with the situation. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Hedge said:

IMO this is worth a watch (still ongoing as of this post). I can't imagine how it will be spun, but it's filled with critical corporate leaders pledging to step up to plate and assist with the situation. 

It's a home run so far. 

(Won't be covered that way, and once the normal dolts get their talking points they'll be down here to say otherwise)

• Like (+1) 2