The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

7 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

What's the deal with tweets only embedding like half the time?...

Try hitting <Enter> after posting it here. On mobile, with an iPhone, I believe I need to do it twice.

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Andrew Cuomo praised the cooperation of the federal government today in a press conference and specifically stated that there were plenty of test kits but requested of Pence to allow the test to be performed in state and private labs. Pence is taking it under consideration. Seems like there are some regulations presently against the private and state testing. I didn't think it was possible but you are really making yourself dumber each time you post. 

And no Andy caveat ? Likely it's coming.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

that sound like It's NOT available to everyone to me 

Keep looking for that needle. It's GOT to be there SOMEWHERE! How many will die before you find the needle! Quick! Everyone! All hands to the haystack! Slim needs something else to whine about!

Seriously, dude. Take a break. Maybe self-quarantine your keyboard because it seems to do nothing but puke up stupid schitt every day.

• Haha (+1) 1

Uh oh, the virus mortality rate is declining in the US.  Whatever will the libs use when the rate hits that of the flu?  

On a serious note, has anyone here talked to any nurses or doctors about this virus?  I have asked a few of each, as I see them, each of them has told me this is way overblown.  I know 3 surgeons personally that are travelling abroad currently without fear of corona.  Seems medical professionals would be worried if this was something to freak out about.  

Edited by CoudyBills
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, CoudyBills said:

Uh oh, the virus mortality rate is declining in the US.  Whatever will the libs use when the rate hits that of the flu?  

On a serious note, has anyone here talked to any nurses or doctors about this virus?  I have asked a few of each, as I see them, each of them has told me this is way overblown.  I know 3 surgeons personally that are travelling abroad currently without fear of corona.  Seems medical professionals would be worried if this was something to freak out about.  

Anyone able to think for themselves know it's way overblown.

Which is why libs are doing all the panicking.

• Like (+1) 2

Had a previously scheduled appointment with an ENT doc today.  You'd figure he'd be the most alarmed and give me hrs of warnings. 

Nope, not a word, and can't schedule a follow up for next week cause he's off on vacation.

Anecdotal and all ...

Just now, I am the egg man said:

May I ask what's a 3rdning means or is ? It's not obvious to me.

You misspelled it, it is 3rdnlng---3rd and long for those 99% who have difficulty reading the paragraph backwards or seeing the number in the background.